Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    What the fuck?

People really think this way?
    Look who the OP is. Read their post history. Eugenics, ethnic cleansing and the like is a theme with the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    So with your first point I was already eye rolling.

Then I read point B and it went straight to "what the goddamn fuck?"
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Look who the OP is. Read their post history. Eugenics, ethnic cleansing and the like is a theme with the OP.
    Uhm... that shit should warrant a month forum vacation
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Uhm... that shit should warrant a month forum vacation
    It should yes, but apparently all of the moderators here have been cowed by people trashing on endus for banning people for horrible behavior. They're not the only person who routinely gets away with starting race/gender bait threads. Even when they repeatedly get closed, they don't infract the author.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It should yes, but apparently all of the moderators here have been cowed by people trashing on endus for banning people for horrible behavior. They're not the only person who routinely gets away with starting race/gender bait threads. Even when they repeatedly get closed, they don't infract the author.
    If i'm correct ethnic cleansing (also known as genocide) apologism is a big no-no here. On par with murder apology and rape apology
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    If i'm correct ethnic cleansing (also known as genocide) apologism is a big no-no here. On par with murder apology and rape apology
    All genocide is ethnic cleansing, not all ethnic cleansing is genocide. You don't have to kill people to perform ethnic cleansing. Still despicable, but not exactly equivalent. That being said, the fact that this thread is still open, after a mod has posted in it, belies your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So prejudicial discrimination, blatant human rights violations, and a refusal to let them benefit from the systems their taxes have helped pay for?

There's literally zero reason to suggest any of this seriously.
    You're welcome to take them all into Canada. Hell we will just usher them there, no charge senor!

- - - Updated - - -

Give everyone illegal amnesty and citizenship but end jus soli and declare English the naional language.

- - - Updated - - -

And it didn't. It made that claim, the source it cited for it was bogus and did not establish it to be true. I don't care what your intent was by linking it, you linked to a site with white supremacist leanings that blatantly and deliberately lied.
    You're really pathetic resulting to ad hominem because you got proven wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    You're welcome to take them all into Canada. Hell we will just usher them there, no charge senor!
    They're welcome to apply. Not that this has any relevance to anything.

Give everyone illegal amnesty and citizenship but end jus soli and declare English the naional language.
    Why not English and Spanish? Plenty of Spanish speakers in the USA.

Literally the only purpose of an official language, in the first place, is to mandate that government services/documents be available in at least those languages, anyway. It does not necessitate that they only be in those languages, or that other languages would be disallowed. Making English the only official language in the USA basically changes nothing.

You're really pathetic resulting to ad hominem because you got proven wrong
    There was no ad hominem there. They're not wrong because they're white supremacists. They're wrong and they're white supremacists, so nobody should have given them credence to begin with.

They're welcome to apply. Not that this has any relevance to anything.

Why not English and Spanish? Plenty of Spanish speakers in the USA.

Literally the only purpose of an official language, in the first place, is to mandate that government services/documents be available in at least those languages, anyway. It does not necessitate that they only be in those languages, or that other languages would be disallowed. Making English the only official language in the USA basically changes nothing.

There was no ad hominem there. They're not wrong because they're white supremacists. They're wrong and they're white supremacists, so nobody should have given them credence to begin with.
    1. The DACA people didn't apply before they came here, seems odd you would want them to apply before going intoned canada.
    2. Fuck Spanish, you can cross the border if you want to speak it. There is 0 benefit to having multiple languages, if anything it's just bad for society and divides people.
    3. You don't get to just call people white supremacists Endus, that's something a child would do.

Maybe we should apply some of these rules to the neo-nazi, white supremacist/nationalist. I could add more bullet points but I am not as crass as you.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    1. The DACA people didn't apply before they came here, seems odd you would want them to apply before going intoned canada.
    Canada doesn't support illegal immigration. Unlike the USA. Don't blame us because you folks dug yourself a hole and climbing out is hard.

2. Fuck Spanish, you can cross the border if you want to speak it. There is 0 benefit to having multiple languages, if anything it's just bad for society and divides people.
    Getting all angry and demanding people speak one language is what "divides people". All this is, is prejudicial fearmongering.

3. You don't get to just call people white supremacists Endus, that's something a child would do.
    That's not what I'm doing, but hey, don't let that stop you from digging that hole;
    https://www.splcenter.org/20090201/n...es-intolerance
    https://www.adl.org/blog/anti-immigr...n-weekly-email

on principle yeah they should, but certainly not the insanity OP is proposing.

Canada doesn't support illegal immigration. Unlike the USA. Don't blame us because you folks dug yourself a hole and climbing out is hard.

Getting all angry and demanding people speak one language is what "divides people". All this is, is prejudicial fearmongering.

That's not what I'm doing, but hey, don't let that stop you from digging that hole;
    https://www.splcenter.org/20090201/n...es-intolerance
    https://www.adl.org/blog/anti-immigr...n-weekly-email
    1. The us doesn't support illegal immigration, just greedy business people and bleeding heart Californians. Funny how you criticize the only president that wants to follow the law and stop the illegal flow of people. Glad to hear you support ending illegal immigration I'll send you a Maga hat.
    2. I don't see McDonald's menus in Irish, polish, German or Italian. Why can't the hispanics be expected to integrate?
    3. The adl and splc aren't credible sources. One could argue that the adl is a Jewish supremacist organization and the splc is another far left Jewish organization that's accused maajid nawaz of being anti Muslim for speaking out against radicalism. Maybe his sources were bad, but so was your argument against them

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Will the left agree on these conditions if DACA recipents allowed to stay in the U.S.

a)Double the tax rate: Since EVERY DACA recipents have 6 or 7 brothers or sisters and received WELFARE already for themselves and their MANY brothers and sisters, it is only justified they pay extra money to gov't. So, that money can be used for MORE illigal immigrants who are from their own country anyway.

b)They can't become citizen or vote. They have to get sterlized after two children but gov't would pay for sperm or egg frozen, just in case something happens to those children later in life. Right now, a single DACA can produce 6 or 7 children of their own.

c)They have to leave the U.S. when they elderly and return to their home country with their life saving. So, they don't burden the U.S. with extra elder care. Exempt from SSC tax offcourse.
    d)Their parents MUST be sent home with their own money when they reach old age. Again, America must not pay for elderly people who did not contribute toward retirement.
    Should be allowed to stay permanently, made immediate full citizens. It wasn't their fault their parents brought them in illegally.

They don't call any other country home.

if a man and his son break into my home and the father gets arrested, do i then have to raise his son?

deport them all

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    They already benefitted and have not paid any tax. Also, A lot of people already pay tax but do not benefit at all. And they can have two children. Not 6 or 7 when they can not afford it, and when they can they can use the sperm and egg gov't paid to freeze. Something people already do. How is it any moral to pay for welfare when they contributed NOTHING to it?
    Cites? Sources? Or just a racist fuck-wad looking to recruit? Can you back anything you've said up with anything other than what you learned at your last Klan meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    if a man and his son break into my home and the father gets arrested, do i then have to raise his son?

deport them all
    We're not talking about people who just broke in. We're talking about people who already grew up 'in your home.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account

deport them all

Yes, the son goes into foster care and we all pay for it.

7+ Year Old Account

deport them all
    This comparison makes no sense at all.

-Your home is not the entire country.

-If they have lived in you home for almost their entire lives, you literally could not kick them out without notice.

-Most of their parents haven't been arrested.

-Most breaking and entering cases are considering felonies because of the intent to steal or commit another crime classifies it as burglary even if the second act hasn't yet been committed, while crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-05 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We're not talking about people who just broke in. We're talking about people who already grew up 'in your home.'
    thats literally what we are talking.
    they broke the fuck in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    This comparison makes no sense at all.

-Your home is not the entire country.

-If they have lived in you home for almost their entire lives, you literally could not kick them out without notice.

-Most of their parents haven't been arrested.

-Most breaking and entering cases are considering felonies because of the intent to steal or commit another crime classifies it as burglary even if the second act hasn't yet been committed, while crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor.
    makes perfect sense but i guess if i hated hearing it then i would claim the same thing