Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bad rng is bad :(

Can someone end up my misery, please? Been waiting for that leggo for a month now, and the thing I get is bloody helm, so you can see why am I upset right now. 5/5 utility crap

Tell me how bad is your luck to try to cheer me up!

http://oi67.tinypic.com/vhe3bq.jpg
    Last edited by Shadowfury; 2017-09-06 at 02:24 AM.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for Shoulders on my Rogue. Basically useless without.

You have so many "up arrow" pawn items, why arnt they equipped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Bad rng is redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    The Pawn up arrow on items doesn't always mean that they are better.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Up arrow is default Blizzard now if it's an ilvl increase. A stupid idea, but that's what it is.

Deleted
    no such thing as "Bad" or "Good" RNG. Just RNG being RNG.

Haven't sim'd my char recently so it's just an ilvl thingie.

About no bad/good rng, this is just my typical luck then, on my feral I ve got legs/chest, on dh shoulders were the last (10th leggo) I ve got before 7.2, also almost every char has sephuz, prydaz and KJ trinket

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    Haven't sim'd my char recently so it's just an ilvl thingie.

About no bad/good rng, this is just my typical luck then, on my feral I ve got legs/chest, on dh shoulders were the last (10th leggo) I ve got before 7.2, also almost every char has sephuz, prydaz and KJ trinket
    I feel you man, if I dont get the arms warrior legendary helmet as my next leggo I might just quit the game, have almost every other one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

At least you got something.. And some of those are BiS for the "Mage Tower" quests... Especially roots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much ever legendary I've obtained has either been generic meh or low tier class gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got a legendary, I don't feel bad for you.

My 2nd leveled character in Legion has only received 1 legendary.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been waiting over a week for my first one on my new 110. Done most content it can do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    Tell me how bad is your luck to try to cheer me up!
    Been playing my resto druid since the start of Legion. I have only one legendary left, which is my BiS of course, the damn Velen's trinket. At this point I don't even know if I want it :@

If you are actually trying to get legendaries you are getting them at a normal rate of one per week if you are actually trying, sry to hear about that bad legendary you got though.

My last 2 on alts have been the haste ring that no one really uses...at least these alts don't.

My DK would have loved to have gotten a good utility one...I got the cloak on my frost...it sucks.

My main...I got my BiS ones but want the waist. Blew untold amounts of shards trying to target that...no luck. last lego was banked...useless one.

The whole way legos were done this xpac is frustrating and with timewalking, they actually do mean something as some are BiS for timewalking or will be if they aren't nerfed during the next xpac...so it means it is something you MUST keep farming...sucks.

EDIT:

Saw your 5 legos...i actually LOVE the pants on my hunter. For questing those things are so damn good on keeping me alive when I pull too much. My goto ones for MM when I quest are the boots/pants. If it is a really hard thing neck/pants. I am not sure how to MM Dark Animus as a hunter without the pants/neck combo as I die so fast otherwise...
    Last edited by Themanintobuildafire; 2017-09-06 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    My last 2 on alts have been the haste ring that no one really uses...at least these alts don't.

My DK would have loved to have gotten a good utility one...I got the cloak on my frost...it sucks.

My main...I got my BiS ones but want the waist. Blew untold amounts of shards trying to target that...no luck. last lego was banked...useless one.

The whole way legos were done this xpac is frustrating and with timewalking, they actually do mean something as some are BiS for timewalking or will be if they aren't nerfed during the next xpac...so it means it is something you MUST keep farming...sucks.

EDIT:

Saw your 5 legos...i actually LOVE the pants on my hunter. For questing those things are so damn good on keeping me alive when I pull too much. My goto ones for MM when I quest are the boots/pants. If it is a really hard thing neck/pants. I am not sure how to MM Dark Animus as a hunter without the pants/neck combo as I die so fast otherwise...
    Aye, I m using neck/legs combo to solo new elites and stuff, its fun for wqs but not if you want to do dungeons/raids. To expand my bad luck, just got some useless ring on hunter from weekly chest and 950 egg trinket from EoA on my dh, which is, again, useless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naethas View Post
    Been playing my resto druid since the start of Legion. I have only one legendary left, which is my BiS of course, the damn Velen's trinket. At this point I don't even know if I want it :@
    Hahah, yeah, had the same feeling myself, think when I get boots/belt/ring I ll be like meh, whatever. Was even thinking of leveling a new hunter seeing how easy is to gear now and get high AP.

I have been playing since Legion launched and currently I have all but three of my mainspec legendaries, two of the ones I don't have is the two best ones >.>
    That being said the two first legendaries I got were the 3rd and 4th best so I haven't been entirely shafted.

My rng has been pretty good with legendaries. I am destro, first legendary was pretty bad, one of the worst ones, the cape. Then I got accidentally the legendary ring for demo because I forgot my specc set for loot as demo. Then I got my first good legendary, the wrists that duplicate chaos bolts. Then I got BiS single target shoulders. Then I got 2 'meh' legendaries for destro, the aoe fire ring, and the cast while moving for 4 secs boots. Finally, on patch day of 7.2.5 I got feretory of souls, the true bis destro leggo imo, and shortly after that, soul of the netherlord which is a really good legendary also. Anything else left now are just utility legendaries like portal legs, sephuz, necklace shield item, KJ trinket and stuff like that. I am pretty happy with my lego drops really, even though it took almost 12 months for me to get my bis waist leggo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You got a legendary, I don't feel bad for you.

My 2nd leveled character in Legion has only received 1 legendary.
    My luck went from one end to the other. I didn't get a single one before 7.1. Got my first one on 7.1 patch day. Got my last one for my class (druid), a few days before 7.3.