Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which sea creature should Blizz anthropomorphize next for a south seas xpac?

In the beginning, they did a fish / gnome in a murloc in war 3. They merged fish with night elves and gave us naga. In Wrath they used walruses and gave us tuskarr. In MoP they did fish again and gave us jinyu. Would you like to see Blizzard anthropomorphize another sea animal and what would that be? Sea otters? Badgers? jellyfsh? octopus?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Turtle people, like the ones in Hearthstones Ungoro xpac ( The 1/4 Taunt)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Please don't give them ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    B...badgers?

Dolphins!

Or possibly Whales!

Zombie Dragons.

And Gnolls.

I think a Half-Clownfish-half-Tauren would be delightful!

Would probably be Gilgoblins again.

The Centaur of the sea. The Sea Horse people.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turtleeeeeeees.

A whale ,amy schumer

I don't know about that. What I do know is I want a whole dungeon inside of a whale that swallows the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    I don't know about that. What I do know is I want a whole dungeon inside of a whale that swallows the party.
    now that would be amazing and the end boss could be i dont know its heart or shit
    Bitch Pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Mermaids.

We need anthropomorphic mermaids.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    now that would be amazing and the end boss could be i dont know its heart or shit
    An Old God mutated Whale dungeon could be like the Riftworm in Gears of War 2

First Boss - Whale's Stomach, you fight the bunch of Naga the whale swallowed together with you.
    Second Boss - Whale's immune system. Fight a bunch of mutated blood similar to Spine of Deathwing.
    Third Boss - Whale's Heart. Protected by scores of parasite and a faceless one living inside the whale.

Would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    hahah I read that as "the end boss could be its shit"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Mermaids.

We need anthropomorphic mermaids.
    I just hope its

and not

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    In the beginning, they did a fish / gnome in a murloc in war 3. They merged fish with night elves and gave us naga. In Wrath they used walruses and gave us tuskarr. In MoP they did fish again and gave us jinyu. Would you like to see Blizzard anthropomorphize another sea animal and what would that be? Sea otters? Badgers? jellyfsh? octopus?
    Don't you mean... octopuses?

There will be NO sea expansion. NEXT.

Deleted
    Otters....because otters are both super adorable and incredibly deadly. Giant Asian otters are capable of killing a full grown caiman.

I could see them easily on 2 legs with little spears on rafts. Or pirate versions, how cute (but deadly) would little pirate otters be?

....look what you've got me thinking about xD

Deleted
    sharkmen
    shark
    MEN