Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I don't really see things from 10 years ago as an argument for the current state of the game, or hunter pets would still have loyalty. And the quest lines weren't time consuming at all, it was trivial. The only long quest line was the epic warlock mount, all the utility demons were a joke to get.

But yeah, as I said - that's ANCIENT history. In recent times, nothing has been done with our demons. They're super boring and bland, considering what they represent.
    Then....why did you bitch about not getting quests for the new demons, if you thought ANCIENT things (like demon quests) were irrelevant, though the only time we had quests for demons was in ANCIENT HISTORY!?

Dat logic, bruh....

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Then....why did you bitch about not getting quests for the new demons, if you thought ANCIENT things (like demon quests) were irrelevant, though the only time we had quests for demons was in ANCIENT HISTORY!?

Dat logic, bruh....
    Logic is not the problem here, reading comprehension is. "Trivial" does not mean the same as "irrelevant". Next time, just look up the words if you're not sure instead of going on a rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Logic is not the problem here, reading comprehension is. "Trivial" does not mean the same as "irrelevant". Next time, just look up the words if you're not sure instead of going on a rant.
    Dude... talk about irony. Read my reply again. Your not making any sense AT ALL with your reply, but whatever man, if your happy i'm happy.

- - - Updated - - -

And, i see your a 3 year member, so the chances of you actually knowing anything about the old quests and how warlocks were back in the day, seems unlikely.
    INB4: "oh i played since vanilla but didn't have an account here, bla bla bla...."

It's probably like the bag pack space dilemma

It's not as simple as flicking a switch and transferring a new model in place of the existing, it's probably deep in the original coding in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

It's not as simple as flicking a switch and transferring a new model in place of the existing, it's probably deep in the original coding in the game
    I don't really care because the shivarra looks fine as is and the succubus/shivarra is useless outside of PvP. But they did upgrade multiple warlock demon models in the last patch of WoD when they upgraded the NPC versions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

I used to replace models in the actual game files on a WOTLK testing private server i used to have a long while back.
    From what i remember it was just importing them into the .MPQ file.
    For changing the models of an npc with existing files in the game it was as simple as changing a single line in sql to the model # you wanted it to have.
    Granted this was a private server but i imagine Blizzard has far better tools than a bored 15 year old kid using free stuff. Also this was a while back so i don't know what's been changed since then.
    Last edited by mmocc25885c265; 2017-09-06 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Vengeance on Xelnath likely.
    Lol. I can guarantee people on this forum care a lot more about Xelnath than anyone currently working for Blizzard does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    Lol. I can guarantee people on this forum care a lot more about Xelnath than anyone currently working for Blizzard does.
    Ya he actually talked to people playing the class took feedback and gave out info of upcoming changes, weird they fired him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Ya he actually talked to people playing the class took feedback and gave out info of upcoming changes, weird they fired him for that.
    Publicly complaining about other Blizzard employees probably had more to do with his firing, but thanks for proving my point.
    Last edited by Jaman; 2017-09-16 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Except back in the day, all the demons came as a reward from some rather long quest lines. Some of them really, really, really time consuming.

They just changed that sometime after BC
    I kind of miss that, to be honest. I didn't start my warlock alt until well after.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I just want better weapon models for Felguard/Wrath guard....
    My Felguard is pretty happy with his pretty pink heroic(well it was heroic when I got it) 'Xal'atoh desecrated image of Gorehowl'.

You do know Glyph of Awesome Weapons exists still right?
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    Publicly complaining about other Blizzard employees probably had more to do with his firing, but thanks for proving my point.
    O....k......

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks are getting some updates to spell FX (and maybe minions, who knows) after the patch.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Jesus christ can Warlocks just fuck off for 5 seconds?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I genuinely don't remember the last time I summoned either a succubus or shivarra. There's just no reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Warlocks are getting some updates to spell FX (and maybe minions, who knows) after the patch.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Jesus christ can Warlocks just fuck off for 5 seconds?
    Unless warlocks are getting some serious reworking to how they work, glitter on a turd is still just a sparkly turd.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Unless warlocks are getting some serious reworking to how they work, glitter on a turd is still just a sparkly turd.
    I enjoyed Demo but enjoyed Affliction more, especially after 7.2. For obvious reasons. I never got any good legendaries though, except for Prydaz post-buff. Kulvan's in my sig. Unsubbed since Feb.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    My Felguard is pretty happy with his pretty pink heroic(well it was heroic when I got it) 'Xal'atoh desecrated image of Gorehowl'.

You do know Glyph of Awesome Weapons exists still right?
    and I use it. problem is there is very limited weapons that look...demonic? Like looking at what wrath guards and other fel guards have there isn't one weapon that I can go out and get to have it in my bags that looks as good.