Poll: Who will be the final antagonist of Warcraft?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    An unholy alliance between Millhouse Manastorm and Hogger.

I am going to toss in this scenario: After the defeat of N'zoth and Azshara. Bolvar with his waifu Sylvanas will summon us to the shadow lands where a revolt is going of shadow creatures. On one side Void Lords, other side Void Lord who realizes he/she/it does not wish to end it's own existence. Que expansion where we end up taking on most of the void lords and some Naaru who butt in. At the end final Void Lord survives, tosses us back to our world. Azeroth awakes as a 'neutral' titan and her birth pretty much resets the planet, time for Bolvar to take over the world, in name of his waifu.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I voted other, a villain that has not even been hinted at or even manufactered at blizzard HQ yet.

"but mah chorniculz!" Sorry friend, blizzard has "retconned" and added spice to ancient lore for decades now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    How are Pandas influenced from the Legion? Weren't they the offspring of an ancient?
    Other than what the post below you says, let's not forget Pandaria was litterally separated from ancient kalimdor and enshrouded in mists BEFORE the sundering in order to avoid contact with the BL

Final boss will be ourselves because our character will become completely crazy after dying and resurrecting 13'274 times in their life. Schizoprenia is around the corner and we will start attacking ourselves.

Deleted

Talking

Too many races added. Maybe we are marching towards a 4th war which will re-reshape the world and factions, we could even wake up an see Outland hanging over our heads sooner or later based on latest developments. Maybe we play warcraft 4 then come back to wow 2. Maybe it becomes a multiverse and we come across zerg and protoss and cousins from earth and diablo which is a void lord lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It will be deity-tier version of mudmug. Mark my words.
    .. /faceplam! If you got nothing proper to contribute to this thread with other than your pathetic attempt to be "funny",why don't you gtfo then?

OT:
    100% Void Lords. I do, hope it will end very soon since this doesn't feel like Warcraft anymore.. spaceships ...?! Come on.. Axes, Swords, Humans, Orcs.. medievil times! That is warcraft! Not space traveling etc..

Void corrupted Elune

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Can't find any source right now, but the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, a Titan experimental area, was to the Pandaren and Jinyu what the Well of Eternity was to Night Elves, it magically accelerated their evolution.

Later, the Mogu, former Titan servants, enslaved the Pandaren and other races in the region, shaping their society willingly and unwillingly.
    Not to mention, the only reason as to why Shao-Hao even cloaked the land in mist and sacrificed himself, was to protect Pandaria *from* the Legion.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    thanks for that link, it led me to old muppets youtube videos!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

But once that guy dies you will find out that there is a guy that is behind the guy behind the guy. The power of fiction over reality.