Got my copy, now just waiting for the install/download to finish.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Unlocked Gunslinger again and after the unlock quest in a really cool area i saw the 'nodes' you unlock as your first spec are also unlocked in your second. Which feels like a bug there is no way they want 3 specs full by lvl15

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Unlocked Gunslinger again and after the unlock quest in a really cool area i saw the 'nodes' you unlock as your first spec are also unlocked in your second. Which feels like a bug there is no way they want 3 specs full by lvl15
    I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a bug because they clearly know leveling the spec's in Destiny 1 was a chore.

- - - Updated - - -

While I am not ok with gear being sold for RL $$$$$, Its blues. As long as its not purples or exotic's then I don't care, To me its the same system that Rift used with dungeon gear.

This does show that once again Bungie has lied about doing something. They said before (when the store came out) they would not sell power and now they are doing just that again.

As long as its not Exotic's/Purples and getting gear isn't a chore I don't care.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Without spoilers the third world is the most maguffin introduction i've ever seen. Man the one glaring criticism so far.

Still in the first area and so far I'm enjoying myself.

The public events are fun to do and the zone is massive IMO. Also love how it seems you see more people playing then what you did on Destiny 1.

(Currently level 5, Taking a break for the night).

Nice to see that people is enjoying the game. Will keep it monitored for performance issues but i'm leaning more and more for preordering it with expansion pass.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

No Destiny 2 until 24th October for me :/

fml

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Nice to see that people is enjoying the game. Will keep it monitored for performance issues but i'm leaning more and more for preordering it with expansion pass.
    Ya so far I am really digging it. The public events (or whatever there called in D2 can't remember atm) are cool. They took the concept of it from D1 and improved it.

Also if you see a Yellow named mob in the world kill it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm really not sure if you're:
    1. Trying to personally insult me.
    2. Trying to make yourself seem like a good player [or maybe a good engineer lol?].
    3. Fanboying Destiny by saying the game [read as: Beta version of the game] is perfect and not worthy of any negative criticism.

Either way, some text showing up on the screen saying "destroy the turbines" (vague word) in a room full of glowing, moving objects [that kill you if you touch them] isn't a simple or clear task.
    1. I'm insutling people who can't shoot at literally the fucking quest marker, it can't be made more clear.
    2. If you think pointing and clicking at a marker is elitist, than good for you...lol.
    3. I've never even played Destiny before, I Destiny for the first time during the D2 beta and only played for 30m as I just wanted to see if my PC can run it.

It said destroy the turbines and showed a marker on the turbines, what more do you simpletons need. I died as well, so what...

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya so far I am really digging it. The public events (or whatever there called in D2 can't remember atm) are cool. They took the concept of it from D1 and improved it.

Also if you see a Yellow named mob in the world kill it.
    Will do In October
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    1. I'm insutling people who can't shoot at literally the fucking quest marker, it can't be made more clear.
    2. If you think pointing and clicking at a marker is elitist, than good for you...lol.
    3. I've never even played Destiny before, I Destiny for the first time during the D2 beta and only played for 30m as I just wanted to see if my PC can run it.
    1. If you shoot at quest marker - NOTHING HAPPENS.
    2. That's not an issue
    It said destroy the turbines and showed a marker on the turbines, what more do you simpletons need. I died as well, so what...
    The whole thing is a turbine. The fucking entirety of it, with all the moving parts - that's what a turbine is. And if you shoot at it - NOTHING HAPPENS. You have to figure out that only 3 specific parts of it can be damaged (and you need to destroy all 3). They are not visible from the point you are standing in initially. The marker isn't helping either since it's only pointing out where the fucking yuge turbine is, so it's useless. And to add to that the idea of jumping inside it (risking your life) to find the thing is a CRAZY idea. It's not intuitive. It's confusing. It's poor design.

If you gonna say that you had no issue figuring it all out in an instant I will call you a liar.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Will do In October
    Cool beans hope ya enjoy it.

As for the turbine, I agree that it should have been shown better.

I have always felt the marker the use isn't the right color because it bends in to terrain. The marker should be Yellow with a white center not gray with a white center.

A brighter colored marker will help it stand out more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    If you gonna say that you had no issue figuring it all out in an instant I will call you a liar.
    I had no issue figuring it out, But I do agree it was stupid. If they placed 3 bright yellow markers where you needed to go it would have been shown much better.

I wish we could change the color of the quest marker.

Edit: Also seems the mailbox is broke.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-09-06 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    1. If you shoot at quest marker - NOTHING HAPPENS.
    2. That's not an issue

The whole thing is a turbine. The fucking entirety of it, with all the moving parts - that's what a turbine is. And if you shoot at it - NOTHING HAPPENS. You have to figure out that only 3 specific parts of it can be damaged (and you need to destroy all 3). They are not visible from the point you are standing in initially. The marker isn't helping either since it's only pointing out where the fucking yuge turbine is, so it's useless. And to add to that the idea of jumping inside it (risking your life) to find the thing is a CRAZY idea. It's not intuitive. It's confusing. It's poor design.

If you say so, I shot at the center and when that didn't work I instantly jumped down to shoot at the marked part...with me trying to see on purpose if the spinning part would kill me...all in all it took me 20-30 seconds to shoot at the right part.

So no I had no issue figuring it out, but as you said...I'm just a liar apparently so who gives a damn.

All I know is that you are one of the reasons I'm being bothered in many games with hand holding where I'd like to figure shit out on my own.

The only thing I will agree on is that the quest marker could be given a brighter colour...maybe just plain white with no transparency would help. It's a simple thing that would make it more convenient.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2017-09-06 at 07:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol people still argue over that silly turbine thing? rofl.

Enjoying so far. Story experience is better than D1 for sure. Still some cringe story points but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    lol people still argue over that silly turbine thing? rofl.
    some people just can't let go.

Even though I got the PC version pre ordered I could not wait for it so I preordered a PS4 Pro+D2 Bundle. But it seems the store over sold em so now I have to wait god knows how long until they get new ones...
    Last edited by sinilaid; 2017-09-06 at 12:44 PM.

Man if Venus was bad for platforming to find hidden shit just wait till you get to Nessus.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you say so, I shot at the center and when that didn't work
    That IS an issue. You thought you should shoot at it - and you did to no effect. That's an issue.
    I'm not saying it's impossible to figure it out. I'm saying it's confusing. And that's the issue.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, here I am attempting very hard to resist the temptation of just buying the game on PS4 rather than waiting for a cheaper, better PC version that's still 50 days away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Meanwhile, here I am attempting very hard to resist the temptation of just buying the game on PS4 rather than waiting for a cheaper, better PC version that's still 50 days away.
    I just love the fact that I have zero interest in either version. ITS CRAZY!

Seriously though, I wasn't that awed by the first one and they have given me zero reasons to believe the second will be much different. I enjoyed it a fair bit better once I waited for the completed game(with all the DLC hurhurhur) that I purchased for less than the original cost of the day one product because it actually felt like a meaty title by that point. Not some gutted, shallow attempt at one.

Outside of that the PvP offerings were not something invested in beyond my first assessment. Sloppy at best. Definitely does not feel like a Bungie game in terms of quality and staying power. This is coming from someone that bought an Xbox and an Xbox 360 primarily for the Halo series.