Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Only 2 Argussian Reach WQs?

Only got 2 in Mac'Aree. Big elite one and a pet battle one.

Others in Krokuun and Antoran are Army of the Light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

No no, quickly!

The profession one counts for both!

The wife and I found out about those. We managed to complete it when we noticed it by research.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No no, quickly!

The profession one counts for both!

The wife and I found out about those. We managed to complete it when we noticed it by research.
    The one in Antoran? If so that leaves me with 1 missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it time....

More will activate.

Are you glued to your maps?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Give it time....

More will activate.

Are you glued to your maps?
    Would rather there be four up. It reminds me of the whole Kirin Tor thing where nobody was able to finish them because more were not spawning.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one in Antoran? If so that leaves me with 1 missing.
    That is indeed so! We handed in 2x40 Fiendish Leather, and we both had completed ours.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Would rather there be four up. It reminds me of the whole Kirin Tor thing where nobody was able to finish them because more were not spawning.
    The emissary is up for 2 days, i'm sure more quests will populate.
    All is not lost.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

All is not lost.
    People said that about Kirin Tor when it was a similar situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is indeed so! We handed in 2x40 Fiendish Leather, and we both had completed ours.
    Cool I'll go buy/farm some. Manage to find a 4th?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-06 at 03:38 PM.

All is not lost.
    and what to the people that dont play all 3 days but just one or two hours each 3 days, so they should just be fucked?

Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    and what to the people that dont play all 3 days but just one or two hours each 3 days, so they should just be fucked?
    Pretty much, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 4 up in EU today. 2 in Mac'aree, 1 in each of the other areas, none of them were pet battle ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    so they should just be fucked?
    Fukk knows!
    Take it up with Blizzard!

Mac'aree just opened up, maybe it needs to go through the set "New world quest"-times to add WQs to it, i'm a world quest short too, but i'm sure by tomorrow morning the zone will be filled up with quests as the usual replace/refill cycle for them goes on...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ya they should, if you don't play the game you shouldn't get items.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I had 4 up in EU today. 2 in Mac'aree, 1 in each of the other areas, none of them were pet battle ones.
    I'm EU and Gehco pointed me to the Prof one in Antoran. I have the Elite in Mac'Aree and a Pet Battle one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Mac'aree just opened up, maybe it needs to go through the set "New world quest"-times to add WQs to it, i'm a world quest short too, but i'm sure by tomorrow morning the zone will be filled up with quests as the usual replace/refill cycle for them goes on...
    Or hopefully by 8 since that is when new ones are added. I just like getting these done first when I log in is all.

yeah why should they get any decent reward if they play 4-5hours per week? effort = reward, should be simple as that! and this is coming from someone with 2 kids and rather limited time to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm EU and Gehco pointed me to the Prof one in Antoran. I have the Elite in Mac'Aree and a Pet Battle one.
    If I remember correctly: Freeing souls/killing demons in Krokuun, handing in whatever in Antoran, rare and one where I had to collect mana in Mac'aree

It's possible some of them ran out/don't list as Argussan

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If I remember correctly: Freeing souls/killing demons in Krokuun, handing in whatever in Antoran, rare and one where I had to collect mana in Mac'aree

It's possible some of them ran out/don't list as Argussan
    I'll give that a try I guess. Cheers. Need some AP for DH anyway.

I have 4 up.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I've had 4 up today. Granted, 1 is a pet battle quest, but I suppose I'll do it...

"The game needs to bend to MY special needs and MY life, I want everything completable in an extremely tight schedule because I'm entitled to it!!!"... Something like that?

If someone struggles so hard to find time that he can't squeeze in more than a few hours every 3 days, he/she should be prepared to not be as progressed and have everything easily available as someone spending 2 hours a day or more... That's just how MMORPGs tend to function.

The emissary is up for 3 days, a WQ takes like 10 minutes if that to complete.