Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    the aggregate score between Spain and Liechtenstein is 15-0, shots 49-1 (so far)

I mean what is the point
    I stand corrected, Liechtenstein did score. But it was in their own net...

Fifa didn't validate Adrien's transfer to leicester, He can't play till January. Leicester paid 24M to sporting cp.

Not playing for 4 months, on a wc year, that is going to be tough for Adrien.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2017-09-05 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Fifa didn't validate Adrien's transfer to leicester, He can't play till January. Leicester paid 24M to sporting cp.

Not playing for 4 months, on a wc year, that is going to be tough for Adrien.
    Turan and Vidal (Barca's vidal) did that the year of the Euros and it absolutely had a negative effect

Deleted

Dele Alli with that banter lmao

Deleted
    Apparently the Dutch aren't faring any better at U21 level, lost 2-0 to Scotland tonight. Sad to see the nation of Cruyff (the good one), Davids and Bergkamp struggle. It will be sad if they don't qualify.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Apparently the Dutch aren't faring any better at U21 level, lost 2-0 to Scotland tonight. Sad to see the nation of Cruyff (the good one), Davids and Bergkamp struggle. It will be sad if they don't qualify.
    At least under 19 beat Finland 9-0. Yeah, Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post

Dele Alli with that banter lmao
    He banters himself with that fucking wave
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He banters himself with that fucking wave
    best part is that he says he should be rated 86 or 85 but not lower and he gets 84 lmao

FIFA ratings are generally pretty shit. The names get the scores.
    Football Manager ratings are far more accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    FIFA ratings are generally pretty shit. The names get the scores.
    Football Manager ratings are far more accurate.
    100%

Just linked cus I thot it was funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Meanwhile another Dutch coach got Saudi Arabia qualified in a group with Japan and Australia.

Argentina drew Venezuela and Chile lost to Bolivia. WTF? Peru really going at it.

If the qualification ended now, Argentina would need to go to the play-off and Chile would be out of the WC.

Yeah, Saudi Arabia qualifying directly against Japan and Australia surprised me too.

We already have 8 teams qualified:

Russia
    Brazil
    Iran
    Japan
    Mexico
    Belgium
    South Korea
    Saudi Arabia

Would be a massive shame is Argentina failed to qualify.
    Still think they'll get in through the play offs though

Deleted
    Would be a massive shame is Argentina failed to qualify.
    Still think they'll get in through the play offs though
    Anything can happen on that quali round. It is the toughest. There's like 6? teams within 4 points of each other 2 games to go for the last 3 direct WC spots and 1 play off one?

Even Ecuador is in the race if they beat Argentina last game and get a good result against Chile in Santiago.

Lukaku and Rashford scored on international duty. Bring on the weekend and Stoke, will be a big game. Last season that would have been a draw. Need to win it

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lukaku and Rashford scored on international duty. Bring on the weekend and Stoke, will be a big game. Last season that would have been a draw. Need to win it
    Stoke are only difficult for Arsenal.
    You shouldn't have any problems.

Stoke are only difficult for Arsenal.
    You shouldn't have any problems.
    They arnt as stubborn as they used to be. Still a tough away side though imo

Deleted
    I think ManU is going to win at least 0-2. De Gea kept a clean sheet this quali rounds as well against Italy. Good days for ManU fans.

Morata scored but Pedro tried too hard. You got Hazard back. I'd like to see a ManU - Chelsea race... fuck City (Except for my gay love Silva the baldy)
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-09-06 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Don't Stoke have more Champion's league winners than any other PL team?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Don't Stoke have more Champion's league winners than any other PL team?
    what do you mean by that?