Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Thieves Tricking Old People

Hello there,

So a few weeks ago i heard of a case of a thief tricking an old lady into signing her apartment onto his name (an usual happening in my country).
    Heard that case from my mother. Long story short, i know his name and the details. That old lady is now a beggar in the streets.
    Thing is this event happened under law terms, at the notary and all, true signature and so on, but ofc the old lady got tricked.

Mother says its not our business, but i am a man of far right and justice is important. Im thinking to file a complaint to the police.
    That woman could have been my grandmother or yours, cooking nice meals and doing her job. And from that thought i gather all the hate for that man.

Far right and marixsto-liberal garbage have different views about justice. The liberals would say that man deserves a nice time in prison, his sake not attended, 2-3 meals a day. I would say that man deserves cold cement 2x2 cell, steel door, no window, naked, and an ice cold water bucket at the feet every hour (there you go, we are not physical).

What would you do in my skin? File a complaint or ignore? Does that guy deserve 3 nice warm meals in prison or perhaps a rougher treatment?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-09-06 at 08:23 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Murdering the guy won't get her house back, I would talk to local authorities cause their are groups who work to fight these horrible people

While this could lead to a good discussion about morality vs law, and if acting in bad faith, but still within the law is/should be considered illegal in a case by case basis, but you kind of ruined all that by making this a pointless "left vs right" political debate, where frankly it should be about common human decency.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    While this could lead to a good discussion about morality vs law, and if acting in bad faith, but still within the law is/should be considered illegal in a case by case basis, but you kind of ruined all that by making this a pointless "left vs right" political debate, where frankly it should be about common human decency.
    Everyone knows pretty well what the left thinks on this matter, the guy is a human being deserving of human rights. And everyone knows what true far right think about this man.

When you say human rights and say fancy things of law and morality, think of your grandmother begging in the streets and sleeping outside.
    Far right is for fair payment, true and brutal payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Justice for white people you mean, if you're far right?
    True, i dont care what happens in Zimbwabwe, their country their rules, i care for my country and people.

Deleted
    If she was tricked she can take it to court, if she doesn't than I don't believe it for a second. I'm not saying she will win, I am saying that it makes a strong case when someone who clearly isn't getting anything out of a deal signs over their appartement.

There are laws around this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Far-right or liberal political stance has nothing to do with justice.

"Rougher treatment"? Stop it you're making my eyes spin they're rolling so hard. If prison is so nice then I'm sure you wouldnt mind spending time there yourself to exact whatever sort of justice you think is needed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Hello there,

So a few weeks ago i heard of a case of a thief tricking an old lady into signing her apartment onto his name (an usual happening in my country).
    Heard that case from my mother. Long story short, i know his name and the details. That old lady is now a beggar in the streets.
    Thing is this event happened under law terms, at the notary and all, true signature and so on, but ofc the old lady got tricked.

Mother says its not our business, but i am a man of far right and justice is important.
    That woman could have been my grandmother or yours, cooking nice meals and doing her job. And from that thought i gather all the hate for that man.

Far right and marixsto-liberal garbage have different views about justice. The liberals would say that man deserves a nice time in prison, his sake not attended, 2-3 meals a day. I would say that man deserves cold cement 2x2 cell, steel door, no window, naked, and an ice cold water bucket at the feet every hour (there you go, we are not physical).

What would you do in my skin? File a complaint or ignore? Does that guy deserve 3 nice warm meals in prison or perhaps a rougher treatment?
    A lot of words when all you really wanted to say is the section in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    A lot of words when all you really wanted to say is the section in bold.
    They're learning, getting somewhat better and slipping their bullshit in between the lines.

Take it to court. Not that hard.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    If she was tricked she can take it to court, if she doesn't than I don't believe it for a second. I'm not saying she will win, I am saying that it makes a strong case when someone who clearly isn't getting anything out of a deal signs over their appartement.

There are laws around this.
    You need to get outside for a little, she is an old lady, unknowing of intricate details of courts and lawyers, assuming she is not under threats...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Take it to court. Not that hard.
    You people have ever known anything other than basement dwelling..?
    I find it hard to believe your reply unless you lived your entire life provided by parents and playing WoW.

No offence but this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-09-06 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe someone gives the old lady a home or at least shelter. Maybe it's a community effort.
    Maybe the house of the thief also burns down! Stranger things have happened.

In a better society, that woman wouldn't have been put on the streets to beg for her upkeep. My grandmother was helped by family and society when she was the victim of a violent house burglary.

I don't believe your story though, considering it's told by... well, you.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hello there,

Mother says its not our business, but i am a man of far right and justice is important.

If you kill him, the evidence of his fraud might actually die with him. Tell the authorities what happened and offer assistance to the old lady (don't take her in, but find her some social service help).

I'm sure you're smart, but killing the guy will more than likely NOT help the old lady and ruin your life. It seems like a viscerally satisfying solution, but not worth it in the long term.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If you kill him, the evidence of his fraud might actually die with him. Tell the authorities what happened and offer assistance to the old lady (don't take her in, but find her some social service help).

I'm sure you're smart, but killing the guy will more than likely NOT help the old lady and ruin your life. It seems like a viscerally satisfying solution, but not worth it in the long term.
    You actually believe i would grab me headscarf or w/e kidnap the guy and do justice myself?
    I only said what he deserves..
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-09-06 at 08:10 PM.

Beat him with a baseball bat. Just enough to let him know what he did, but enough he'll recover. If he did "steal" that house, I'm guessing he won't call the authorities.

People like to get all high and mighty in these scenarios. Sometimes our law isn't sufficient. You just need to be >98% sure the details of the scenario are as you say.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone knows pretty well what the left thinks on this matter, the guy is a human being deserving of human rights. And everyone knows what true far right think about this man.

When you say human rights and say fancy things of law and morality, think of your grandmother begging in the streets and sleeping outside.
    Far right is for fair payment, true and brutal payment.

- - - Updated - - -

True, i dont care what happens in Zimbwabwe, their country their rules, i care for my country and people.
    Just kill him you clearly want to then when hour in jail in sure every one will be happy to not see you post. Who knows maybe he has a black in the family tree more reason for you to do it.

I find it hard to believe your reply unless you lived your entire life provided by parents and playing WoW.

Or, OR they live in a country where taking it to court is what you would do in this situation. It must be real shocking to learn the law works differently outside of your speck of a country in the world.

What's ridiculous?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

They'd beat him within an inch of his life and get him to give the apartment back.

"The Sopranos"

One of the best TV shows around.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland