Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Looks like the OST is out later this month.

And its called Hanezeve Caradhina
    I'll try to remember to link it you if I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I'll try to remember to link it you if I see it.
    Thank you.

I just cant get over how good this anime is.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Isn't Iri younger in FZ than Illya is in FSN? (I know that Illya gif is from prisma though)
    Ask Shadow or Sesto, I don't know. But it's really not like this information is relevant. Iri is still better in literally everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Ask Shadow or Sesto, I don't know. But it's really not like this information is relevant. Iri is still better in literally everything.
    I can't remember if Irisviel's age was ever disclosed
    She was a homonculus based on Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern who created the grail system and was the ultimate homonculus. I guess age with homonculi doesn't really matter. Illya was 'legal' in f/sn, but she was physically a kid.

FBI gets a break from patrolling the thread. Thanks for saving me some tax dollars Epu.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Iri younger in FZ than Illya is in FSN? (I know that Illya gif is from prisma though)
    Yep. The Drama CDs show some of her personality before the events of Fate/Zero.

Are they ever going to come out with a second season of No Game No Life? That had to have made them a ton of money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Are they ever going to come out with a second season of No Game No Life? That had to have made them a ton of money.
    Maybe, maybe not. There's a prequel movie, No game No life zero in the cinemas in japan couple of months ago iirc?
    Not that it matters when it was.

anyhow, I'm unsure about a season 2 since I think s1 had a pretty anime original ending as well as some plagiarism scandals revolving around the author.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Its right up there with the other animes that need more seasons like Haruhi.

Is it safe to post yet?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Looks awful. Those purple dreadlocks...
    To me it looks like he is trying to make anime great again. I was expecting someone else to try and do that, but I don't mind Jaden Smith making anime great again either.

Looks like anime is saved said no one ever.

I watched those three Berserk Golden Age Arc movies and then binged like 14 episodes of the new Berserk series.

Two things: I just can't get into this mix of CGI and traditional animation that it uses; it's jarring going from what looks like a well drawn piece of animation to "Jarheads of the Apocalypse". Also, the person that was in charge of the music needs to be taken out back and shot. They did a terrible job, as if they just had a spin wheel with the music choices and just used whatever he landed on, no matter what was happening in a scene.

@Pvt Hudson
    though you might like this:

10+ Year Old Account
    MIA just got seriosly brutal. Would not expect that for children show.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Who said it was for kids?
    All chinese cartoons are for children

How dare you insult my incredibly complex Asian motion artwork.
    Can you even call it motion artwork when it mainly consists out of stills or people talking to each other taking up most of the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=726534" target="_blank">Pvt Hudson</a>
    though you might like this:
    [video=youtube;5nT3WvpKxXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nT3WvpKxXs[video]
    Thank you so much, its so haunting.