New Geforce 730 - all screens blurry

Hi
    I just bought a new graphics card to be able to run 3 screens (one flatscreen tv, 2 computer monitors)

But after I installed it, stuff like text and numbers on websites and in excel are very blurry, while background pictures and video/netflix on the tv is crisp.

I have installed the newest drivers from nvidias website, tried to change resulotion, tried to let the monitor autofocus and tried changing contrast in nvidias control panel but all without luck. I did find some suggestions where the solution was to change stuff in the registry or insert lines in the driver installation files. But I am not tech savy and hope a simpler solution is available so I dont end up messing something up:-)

Do you have any suggestions?

(I am on windows 10, the old graphics card was an old radeon but screens was crisp so its not the monitors or tv, I have checked all cables)

(I am using VGA for one of the computer monitors, DVI to HDMI for the other and HDMI to HDMI for the tv)

(I dont play video games so the cards power should be more than enough for office work and video)

How did you go about removing the drivers from the old graphics card? If you did nothing, I recommend something like DDU or AMDs Driver removal tool, re-install the newest drivers for your new graphics card and see if you still have an issue. It's likely there are remnants of your old driver still there interfering with things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    How did you go about removing the drivers from the old graphics card? If you did nothing, I recommend something like DDU or AMDs Driver removal tool, re-install the newest drivers for your new graphics card and see if you still have an issue. It's likely there are remnants of your old driver still there interfering with things.
    Ahh worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!