Turalyon and Alleria after Legion.

How well do you think Alleria and Turalyon will handle Azeroth after being gone for so long from it?

Deleted
    I can see them joining Alliance. Alleria is not happy with Sylvanas and I can imagine that Turalyon won't be happy to see what is left of human kingdoms.

Interesting to see where it goes.

Will they even want to return? Or will they stay on Argus to "watch over things?" ...

Turalyon does seem like he'll be Uther 2.0 or Tirion Fordring 2.0 if he returns to Azeroth, although obviously he's one of the oldest characters in the franchise. Either way, both characters are amazing. Hopefully they stick around!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Danath Trollbane's statue has been knocked down for how long?!"
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    How well do you think Alleria and Turalyon will handle Azeroth after being gone for so long from it?
    Doubt we can fully know.

They still need to tackle that of the connection of their son. One of their tops being shattered. Alleria's sister being the Queen of the Damned, as well as the leader of the Horde. The Quel'dorei being shattered into to two factions. Vereesa being a mother of two, and a widow to one of the greatest mages.

I think they'll need a long time to adjust before looking upon their home again.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine this will get as much attention as any expansion specific stuff does in the following expansions... not much.

I can probably assume Blizzard would do something like a reunion with the windrunner sisters in next expac and possibly a reunion with the sons of lothar and Turalyon could lead the fight against N'zoth and void lords and help Velen guide Anduin to what he will become in the comics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    I can see them joining Alliance. Alleria is not happy with Sylvanas and I can imagine that Turalyon won't be happy to see what is left of human kingdoms.
    She also has no clue what all happened. All we got is a glimpse of their conversation where Vereesa tells Alleria that Sylvannas is the leader of the horde. She also mentioned there is a lot more but have to talk in private.
    Who knows how Alleria reacts when she knows the full truth. All she knows as the horde are the bloodthursty orcs invading their world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Alleria isn't exactly unhappy about Sylvanas, she's rather skeptical.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

I'm pretty sure they'll stay on Argus and watch over it or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I personally think Turalyon is probably just going to chill in 8.0 and then Alleria will take up a bigger role as she's got the whole void thing going on.