Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Purple Hills of Mac'n'Cheese

Would you like to know how Argus and Mac'Aree looked like before the Legion struck or are you content with the current presentation only?
    Kinda like how WoD showed everything Outland didn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Would you like to know how Argus and Mac'Aree looked like before the Legion struck or are you content with the current presentation only?
    Yeah that was my idea actually, that maybe the next expansion is "Argus in the past", but it would focus again heavily on the Draenei. Definitely not happy with what Argus shaped up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yeah that was my idea actually, that maybe the next expansion is "Argus in the past", but it would focus again heavily on the Draenei. Definitely not happy with what Argus shaped up to be.
    We're not getting an argus in the past expansion. I'd bet my account on it.

There's is a possibility that Argus will be cleansed or something after the Legion is pushed back.

I'd love to see it in its former state as well.

Would be cool, but that wont be happening. Macaree is really nice as is tbh.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like Argus and I'm curious to see what it'd look like in the past but I don't think we'll ever see it in it's glory days without another time-travelling expansion and that's the last thing I want. If Blizzard really wants to show it, it'll probably be in a short animation or a very limited in-game scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    There's is a possibility that Argus will be cleansed or something after the Legion is pushed back.

I'd love to see it in its former state as well.
    There will be no world soul. The planet would literally die nore than it has already

Now that's a shocker, since you seem to have so much love for WoW recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    We're not getting an argus in the past expansion. I'd bet my account on it.
    Yeah they would never sent us into the past of a planet.

Most likely like Shadowmoon and talador in Draenor

10+ Year Old Account
    They received such a massive backlash the last time, that it's absurdly unlikely they will do so again.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    They received such a massive backlash the last time, that it's absurdly unlikely they will do so again.
    No. The world of Draenor was actually great and well-received. It was the lack of content that got a backlash. People loved seeing Draenor before it was destroyed. That was the good part of WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to, of course. However, some things must remain a mystery for the sake of no more pointless timetravelling.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

I bet the dranei don't like it much now either. I think, at the end of this x pac, a group of Dranei will return to Argus to heal the planet (after we clean up the demon riff raff). So, maybe we will see a restored version some time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The concept and story of Draenor wasn't the problem with that expansion. Most people were actually very pleased with it. But then there were ither issues....

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    The concept and story of Draenor wasn't the problem with that expansion. Most people were actually very pleased with it. But then there were ither issues....
    The issue was basically all the resources were put into the garrison instead of actual content.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    There will be no world soul. The planet would literally die nore than it has already
    No idea how the loss of a World soul affects the planet itself, i mean plenty of worlds out there without World Souls.

However Argus in it's current state is just fucked up beyond belief.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole place just blows up at the end of legion, doubt Argus will be on Azeroth's sky until the end of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    The issue was basically all the resources were put into the garrison instead of actual content.
    Multitude of issues, a ton of scrapped content that already received a lot of development time, the fact that they realized too late it's stupid to do an orc centric expansion after a tier full of orcs.

WoD failed on so many sides, it's really not easy to point at a single issue and say "that's it".

Honestly, considering the amount of scrapped storylines, they just wanted to finish WoD as quickly as possible because it was a botched expansion.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-09-06 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, can we like, talk about how awesome a design it is that when we're on Mac'aree, we see parts of Argus as well, as we ARE on the fracture floating away.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Draenor had a lot more characters and history in the franchise to draw upon than Argus. And had a populated race of both factions to identify with. Argus does not. And I doubt they're going to repeat the premise of 'see a blowed up planet before it blowed up' that soon after WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow should stay a long fucking way away from time travel