Poll: what percentage would you describe blizzard losing their mind

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry why is deaths of chromie SO HARD

WTF!!!!!!!!
    HOW THE FK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THIS

the dragon shrines eventually i figure out oh the scenario is just a memory game and here i am casually going through it thinking it's all about memorising where i previously went

then the fcking mother fcking TIME ZONE AREAS
    like the cannon how are you even suppose to kill the shit fast enough to loot items for the cannon it took 10 minutes to kill enough npcs to be able to destroy the cannon

then i get to hyjal area and there is absolutely no pattern what so ever it's just a big anal fck with the biggest dildo blizzard could possibly find in their idea sock

I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT TO THE OTHER 2 ZONES
    this shit is impossible

the only thing i can do is rep grind there is absolutely no way to pass the cannon in time and no way to figure out how to skip the waves of enemies in hyjal
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-09-07 at 09:39 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

After the first few runs I've had no issues with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    HOW THE FK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THIS

the only thing i can do is rep grind

and

figure out how to skip the waves of enemies in hyjal

Tadaaa, you answered your own question/whine.

Do the 4 shrines including the magnataurs first, then use any skips you get, then do remaining portals. Stratholme skip is basically an instant win. If you just want to faceroll it, get max rep and just get the time gated talents, they make the scenario a complete joke. Hyjal is extremely easy, no clue how you're struggling with that. In terms of difficulty I'd rate the portals as Well > Andorhal > Stratholme > Hyjal, with Stratholme and Andorhal being the most time consuming.
    Also make sure to get all the chests. There's 1 in each dragon shrine(apart from Black, because you'd have to go into the caves for it, which is a waste of time) and I believe 1 guaranteed in Hyjal as well.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-09-07 at 09:42 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    After the first few runs I've had no issues with it.
    what did you do
    how could you possibly have no issue

it took me more than 4 times to figure out the dragon shrines it was a shit storm untill i figured out the scenario was about memorisation
    i have done the cannon area 3 times
    i did hyjal 2
    and now i have lost track of what i am suppose to do clearly hyjal isn't about memorization

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Do the 4 shrines including the magnataurs first, then use any skips you get, then do remaining portals. Stratholme skip is basically an instant win. If you just want to faceroll it, get max rep and just get the time gated talents, they make the scenario a complete joke.
    what "skip"? there is no time in reality to get enough sands of time items to get more time

- - - Updated - - -

how am i suppose to finish this quest
    it makes no sense after the cannons and hyjal shit

research all of chromies skills and learn where the rares and treasures are. By the time you reach the third shrine, you will have tnes of damage updates and extra time, can skip the fourth shrine and have one or two "skip the szenarios" items.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    research all of chromies skills and learn where the rares and treasures are. By the time you reach the third shrine, you will have tones of damage updates, can skip the fourth shrine and have one or two "skip the szenarios" items and tons of bonus time.
    i can't even finish the quest how am i suppose to do all of that
    she only has 2 skills and a 3rd is researching

Deleted
    i can't even finish the quest how am i suppose to do all of that
    Grind rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to, grind the rep and get the chromie talents. After that it is all about using time effectively. Kill the magnataurs, loot chests (1 per shrine always in 1 of like 2 spots), defeat the dragonshrine boss. For sands if you get a keepsake box use it, the bronze drakes also help. Key to Stratholme and the Cenarion Circle item make it an almost auto win since that clears Strath and Andorhal.

I´ve had quite a bit of fun with it at release and then stopped. I´ve done it a few days ago and didn´t have the last 3 or so talents and managed to do it, however it was a tight fit.
    I essentially did the 4 shrines, then went on to Hyjal & Well of ... forgot the name. From all of that I received the items to skip Andorhal & Stratholme and ... that made it rather easy to be fair. At that point I required luck due to missing reputation/talents I´d say.

Google is your friend.
    So is wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/the-deaths-of...scenario-guide

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Get rep, train Chromie's talents. Get the bonus chests in the first leg of the scenario and kill the 4 "rarespawn" magnataur (they're always up). Pick the Time-Lost Keepsake box whenever it comes up, which gives you an item you can use to skip the "time zone areas" (portal challenges).

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Also make sure to get all the chests. There's 1 in each dragon shrine(apart from Black, because you'd have to go into the caves for it, which is a waste of time) and I believe 1 guaranteed in Hyjal as well.
    Black Dragonshrine has a chance of 3 chests in one spot that you can check for from near the entrance. 3 chests is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Get rep, train Chromie's talents. Get the bonus chests in the first leg of the scenario and kill the 4 "rarespawn" magnataur (they're always up). Pick the Time-Lost Keepsake box whenever it comes up, which gives you an item you can use to skip the "time zone areas" (portal challenges).
    It's 5 magnataurs. One near each Dragonshrine and one at the western base of Wyrmrest temple.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2017-09-07 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The boxes are always up, they just have 2 or more spawn points in each shrine/portal. It's all listed in wowhead guide

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    The boxes are always up, they just have 2 or more spawn points in each shrine/portal. It's all listed in wowhead guide
    ? I didn't say anything about them not always being up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Google is your friend.
    So is wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/the-deaths-of...scenario-guide
    that's too complicated

i'm a simple person

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Once you get the talents I'd say it's too easy

Do it with tank specs for Plate and Leather and Hunter and Warlock for Mail and Cloth.
    so should i just grind rep and don't bother trying to complete the scenario?

After a week or 2, when you finish some of the later researches this scenario is laughably easy. If it's too hard for you now then wait for the researches.

Or you can check some guides on how to do it. Usually it's about doing 1-2 shrines first, getting sand from the chests hidden in specific locations, hoping for good drops from those chests letting you skip zone shrines / portals, and then proceeding with the remaining portal areas. There is some optimisation to be done in each of them to speed things up.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was too pressured by the idea of completing the scenaro like every other scenario from point A to point B
    kind of like superman

i wasn't thinking of doing it like batman would
    i guess i have to wait a week for all the talents

Deleted
    that's too complicated
    Which is probably why you seem to have problems with it.

Chromie's scenario is impossible the first few times you try it. You need to first unlock the shortcuts to the bosses at each shrine (so you can just go right to the boss instead of wasting time to learn where they are).
    Once you have that done - practice killing each of the Magnataurs, and opening each of the chests (except in the Black dragonshrine). Getting those sands of time is super helpful - more speed/damage etc is always good, or more rep so you can unlock the later perks.

Once you have the second-last perk (twice as many sands of time) - you win! You'll get so, so many speed/damage/etc buffs that it becomes very doable then.
    Even if you can't quite get it then - once you take the last perk (50% damage, movement speed, mount speed) then you WILL complete it due to saving so much time.
    It also really helps to stack up +movement speed before you visit stratholme.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP