Poll: what percentage would you describe blizzard losing their mind

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ahh... just Skanerz being sad, mad and bad... nothing unusual.

You are not supposed to one-shot everything that is supposed to be challenging.

Deleted
    lol finished this before i even hit exalted... its so easy.
    make sure you done the shrines atleast once and then just faceroll the area's.
    Time > Damage boost > def boost > run speed basicly for the items you get.
    And if you get the dragon thing take that and faceroll one dragon shrine.
    If you loot the startholm key you'r basicly done.

If you cant finish this then you might need to find some tips on how to play the game somewhere from google because its really not that hard

Needed 8 tries, the last talent is still not researched but it was quite easy at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    If you loot the startholm key you'r basicly done.
    This was really important, safes so much time.

10+ Year Old Account
    this quest is way too hard

all of it takes atleast 1 hour to finish and they expect us to compress it into 15 minutes
    i don't know how to manage life let alone this shit what the crap

i just did strathholm it takes around 13-14 minutes to finish half of it is getting the key the other half is having to kill stuff to get to chromie
    this doesn't make any sense

it takes 5-10 minutes to kill all the bosses at the shrines

i already maxed the reputation
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-09-07 at 11:01 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post

all of it takes atleast 1 hour to finish and they expect us to compress it into 15 minutes

i just did strathholm it takes around 13-14 minutes to finish

If only you actually read the thread and realized that there's a bunch of things that let you skip/speed up parts of the scenario. Also Stratholme is much slower the first time around, because you can only buy the items as you get the quests. Future times you do Stratholme you can buy all the items from each vendor in one go, and then just go to the start and hand in the quests. Ideally you'd want to skip Stratholme, but it's doable without the skip(would probably need every other skip to do it, though)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    some people solve rubix cubes in seconds
    i can't solve them at all period so i usually dissemble them and rebuild it that takes a few minutes to rebuild
    this quest seems gated to only be able to be completed by those people who can complete it without hacking the "System"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    If only you actually read the thread and realized that there's a bunch of things that let you skip/speed up parts of the scenario. Also Stratholme is much slower the first time around, because you can only buy the items as you get the quests. Future times you do Stratholme you can buy all the items from each vendor in one go, and then just go to the start and hand in the quests. Ideally you'd want to skip Stratholme, but it's doable without the skip(would probably need every other skip to do it, though)
    i already seen them
    they're completely useless at the moment
    all of it would still take 30-40 minutes even with skipping but there is only 15 minutes

i just did strathholm it takes around 13-14 minutes to finish half of it is getting the key the other half is having to kill stuff to get to chromie

Get Sands of Time. Open Sands of Time. Make sure you have talented into the thing that increases the chance you'll get mysterious chests.

Then focus on getting as many Sands of Time as you can. They have a chance to drop items that will, for example, give you a key to skip the majority of Stratholme.

It's pretty simple.

some people solve rubix cubes in seconds
    i can't solve them at all period so i usually dissemble them and rebuild it
    this quest seems gated to only be able to be completed by those people who can complete it without hacking the "System"
    I've never in my life solved one, and I did the scenario just fine. You just need to actually try it a few times and gain an understanding of how it works(reading this thread you yourself started would help speed up the learning process). It doesn't require some kind of insane skill, you just need to follow a simple path and get a little bit lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

i already seen them
    they're completely useless at the moment
    all of it would still take 30-40 minutes even with skipping but there is only 15 minutes
    You can get more time than 15 minutes, and it definitely does not take 40 minutes to fully clear it with skips. Maybe without doing a single skip it'd take that long.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    the scenario idea as a whole seems like a good idea

but the time limit of 15 minutes was a bad idea when they haven't created any memorization mechanic in the 4 zones using the teleport machines

but the time limit of 15 minutes was a bad idea when they haven't created any memorization mechanic in the 4 zones using the teleport machines
    The time limit is perfectly fine with T1/T2 talents. Past that, the time limit becomes very generous. In the time you've spent complaining about it in this thread, you could've easily learned and completed the scenario.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Technically they did, it's just luck based. Memorise where you get Sands of Time, get as many as possible. Then it's luck to get the chests.

The problem is you, the scenario is fine. I remember testing it on PTR and completed the whole thing (+8) in under an hour. God forbid you actually have to put in a gram of effort and work to get your free AP and tmog.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never in my life solved one, and I did the scenario just fine. You just need to actually try it a few times and gain an understanding of how it works(reading this thread you yourself started would help speed up the learning process). It doesn't require some kind of insane skill, you just need to follow a simple path and get a little bit lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get more time than 15 minutes, and it definitely does not take 40 minutes to fully clear it with skips. Maybe without doing a single skip it'd take that long.
    13-15min each time zone = close to 1 hour
    add 5-10 minutes ontop of it for killing bosses at shrines you memorised
    that's around 65-70 minutes of gameplay
    so
    yes
    it
    DOES
    skipping a shrine removes like what 3 minutes? add another shrine if your lucky thats 6 minutes

if you're lucky you get to skip 1 time zone which removes 15 minutes
    which ends up with 49 minutes left

somehow by a mirracle you get to max your extended time by 3 minutes
    that's 46 minutes left
    you research enough talents to unlock portals to the shrines so you don't have to fly
    that's like what 6 minutes travel time removed in a very exaggerated way
    40 minutes was a rough estimate of what i said
    by a mirracle of god out of all those skips and extended times you got you manage to get a SECOND time zone skip
    removing 15 minutes from that 40
    25 minutes to do everything

this quest is gated behind RNG and paying blizzard more subscription
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-09-07 at 11:15 AM.

Git gud.
    /10 char
    Crimea is Ukraine!

13-15min each time zone = close to 1 hour
    add 5-10 minutes ontop of it for killing bosses at shrines you memorised
    that's around 65-70 minutes of gameplay
    so
    yes
    it
    DOES
    skipping a shrine removes like what 3 minutes? add another shrine if your lucky thats 6 minutes

if you're lucky you get to skip 1 time zone which removes 15 minutes
    which ends up with 49 minutes left

somehow by a mirracle you get to max your extended time by 3 minutes
    that's 46 minutes left
    you research enough talents to unlock portals to the shrines so you don't have to fly
    that's like what 6 minutes travel time removed in a very exaggerated way
    40 minutes was a rough estimate of what i said
    by a mirracle of god out of all those skips and extended times you got you manage to get a SECOND time zone skip
    removing 15 minutes from that 40
    25 minutes to do everything

this quest is gated behind RNG and paying blizzard more subscription
    No, it's not. I completed it 3 times without any time gated talents, meaning you could do it in 1 day and unsubscribe easily. You're just bad and blaming it on the game instead of making use of the huge amounts of advice in this thread. You've been given multiple different strategies, all of which can work, it's just up to you to make use of them.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Chromie's scenario is impossible the first few times you try it. You need to first unlock the shortcuts to the bosses at each shrine (so you can just go right to the boss instead of wasting time to learn where they are).
    Once you have that done - practice killing each of the Magnataurs, and opening each of the chests (except in the Black dragonshrine). Getting those sands of time is super helpful - more speed/damage etc is always good, or more rep so you can unlock the later perks.

Once you have the second-last perk (twice as many sands of time) - you win! You'll get so, so many speed/damage/etc buffs that it becomes very doable then.
    Even if you can't quite get it then - once you take the last perk (50% damage, movement speed, mount speed) then you WILL complete it due to saving so much time.
    It also really helps to stack up +movement speed before you visit stratholme.
    first few times? i have been doing it for hours last week and hours again today
    shrines are already unlocked
    it's them time zoned through the teleport clocks that are the issue
    they each take 10-15 minutes to finish if you don't have a way to skip it

you literally need a mirracle to have all 4 zone skippable and be able to do the shrine bosses in 5-10 minutes but there isn't enough sands of time to even get that many skips

you literally need a mirracle to have all 4 zone skippable and be able to do the shrine bosses in 5-10 minutes but there isn't enough sands of time to even get that many skips
    You've been doing it for hours? HOW? It's really not hard at all....
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. I completed it 3 times without any time gated talents, meaning you could do it in 1 day and unsubscribe easily. You're just bad and blaming it on the game instead of making use of the huge amounts of advice in this thread. You've been given multiple different strategies, all of which can work, it's just up to you to make use of them.
    no you're just a liar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    You've been doing it for hours? HOW? It's really not hard at all....
    i wouldn't be here if it was easy able to be done in 5 minutes

There's easily enough Sands of Time to get that many skips, but you don't need that many. And if Hyjal/Well of Eternity take you that long, you're doing something very wrong.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I think you need to stop feeding that troll.
    Crimea is Ukraine!