Poll: what percentage would you describe blizzard losing their mind

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    i feel like i have to wait a week to get 6 talents before trying again
    i have seen 2 people right now enter and repeatedly fail zoning in/out constantly so i'm not the only one that is stuck
    Because you're trying to complete it when you only have a few of the early chromie talents unlocked. Sheesh.

And another problem you have is you've already given up and resigned it as 'impossible' for you to beat. With that kind of attitude how the hell do you survive in life? I never even needed the final chromie talent 50%+ move speed/dmg increase to beat it with ages to spare. And I did it as tank :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I literally just did it first try since my last post.

Missed a couple screenshots. The first one takes place in the first 15 seconds of the scenario. The second one is at about 10.5 minutes left to go. The third is with 2.5 minutes left to go, in Strath, the last one I need to complete. However, I got a skip chest right after taking that screenshot, and completed Strath without ever going into the 5 extra minutes I had saved up.
    i wish you could do it for me but that's how accounts get banned
    also i am on a paladin
    blizzard constantly nerfs paladins in areas we need something the most in each expansion

in legion
    they nerfed prot damage and heals
    nerfed ret heals
    i killed stuff faster as ret and saved time but lose time by dying and being close to dying so it basically didn't do anything overal

there is no way i would finish it as holy chromie doesn't do enough damage
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

i feel like i have to wait a week to get 6 talents before trying again
    i have seen 2 people right now enter and repeatedly fail zoning in/out constantly so i'm not the only one that is stuck
    Well, yeah. The whole point is the talents make it faster. If you don't have all the talents, stop trying until they have finished researching, then you'll blow through it without any issue, as long as you've done everything manually once.

Remember, once you finish Stratholme the long way, you can buy everything you need the first time you visit each vendor, which cuts the time you'll spend running back and forth down dramatically. Assuming you don't just get a chest complete item.

It's also worth noting you won't get an insta-complete item for something you've already completed, so if you finish the dragonshrines that are easiest for you first, then get a Bronze Drake, they'll complete the harder ones for you. Same for the Chronoshard portals. Do the easy ones first if you reckon you have the time, and then open the chests you get to instantly complete the harder ones.

also i am on a paladin
    blizzard constantly nerfs paladins in areas we need something the most in each expansion

in legion
    nerfed ret heals
    i killed stuff faster as ret and saved time but lose time by dying and being close to dying

Prot damage literally just got buffed, as did Ret.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

also i am on a paladin

in legion
    nerfed ret heals
    i killed stuff faster as ret and saved time but lose time by dying and being close to dying so it basically didn't do anything overal

By the time you finish the last talent you'll take like 50% less damage, deal 50% more damage and healing, move 50% faster on your mount and on your feet, and that's just baseline. It'll be a lot easier at that stage. The biggest hurdle is getting enough rep to learn all the talents, then it's easyville.

With Chromie having unlocked all talents it's a cakewalk...

also i am on a paladin

in legion
    nerfed ret heals

Rapid Recovery: Chromie becomes a healer, gaining the following healing abilities:
    Foresight: Chromie sees into the future and reduces the damage you take from the next 3 attacks made against you by 90%.
    Regeneration: Allies within 10 yards restore 1% of their maximum health every sec.
    Rewind Time: Restores an ally's health to its highest point in the last 8 seconds.
    Tier 2 Passive: Health increased by 5%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Prot damage literally just got buffed, as did Ret.
    blizzard never balances it correctly
    on purpose
    they buff something here and there but nerf everything else
    lay on hands used to be 5 minutes
    now it's 10 minutes
    flash of light heals more but uses more mana like that is their "buff" for you
    they buffed the damage and removed the mana cost from abilities but increased every cooldown by 20%

wotlk paladins were the best paladins
    legends never die

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    With Chromie having unlocked all talents it's a cakewalk...
    i hope so or else i'll rage at blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    With Chromie having unlocked the first two it's a cakewalk...
    ftfy

10chars
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

blizzard never balances it correctly

wotlk paladins were the best paladins
    legends never die

- - - Updated - - -
    This explains everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Rapid Recovery: Chromie becomes a healer, gaining the following healing abilities:
    Foresight: Chromie sees into the future and reduces the damage you take from the next 3 attacks made against you by 90%.
    Regeneration: Allies within 10 yards restore 1% of their maximum health every sec.
    Rewind Time: Restores an ally's health to its highest point in the last 8 seconds.
    Tier 2 Passive: Health increased by 5%.
    i screwed up and set chromie for rep gains

- - - Updated - - -

i give up for today
    i wasted 2-3 hours on chromie all i got was a title

Deleted
    The first few times you do the scenario, you really feel like "god this is impossible, i need 13 mins just to clear 1 zone!"

And by doing it a few times, you start to learn how they work, and you do them in 3 mins. The cannon one literally is 12 seconds....
    And you only need to actually do 1 or 2 to complete all 8.

It's like the Suramar train the withered scenario. It's starts impossible the first time you are there. but it gets easier every time you do it.
    Last edited by mmoce02695a3d4; 2017-09-07 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    First off: This scenario was made to be done multiple times. The easiest way to 'cheese' it is to go in, do the shrines and magnataurs for the sands of time, ALWAYS select reputation, exit the scenario and repeat until you have enough rep for whichever tier you want/aim for.

After that its simply a job of doing the magnataurs, shrine bosses, chests, get 1 skip for the shrine (or two if lucky) and get 2 skips for the portals. Hyjall is one of the quickest to do, with Well of Eternity being a solid first place. Run through them like hell and TADAA! You just did the deaths of chromie. I did this on my Demonology warlock, aka a ramp-up style class, and beat it with a solid 2 minutes before my extra time would've kicked in.

Is there a solid bit of RNG in this scenario? Yes. Is the scenario hard? Only if you make it so yourself by not getting the rep.
    If after ALL of this you still fail to do the scenario, despite good rng, then you are (a holy specced or something, (b haven't mastered the rotation and cooldown usage of your class, or (c Dawdling too much in each zone.

Deleted
    Learn to play and skip lol and use skip items (if you don't get any from the first rares just reset it and don't bother), I've done it with 2 talents unlocked IIRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    The first few times you do the scenario, you really feel like "god this is impossible, i need 13 mins just to clear 1 zone!"

And by doing it a few times, you start to learn how they work, and you do them in 3 mins. The cannon one literally is 12 seconds....
    And you only need to actually do 1 or 2 to complete all 8.
    i have spent probably half a day in total on this scenario if i combine multiple attempts

i am still stuck
    without them skip booster talents

OP, what are you trying to argue about here?

You have numerous people telling you they easily do it within the time limit. And you are trying to convince someone it cannot take 15 minutes but at least an hour?
    How do we all do it then?
    Do you imply that we're lying to you, that the scenario is impossible and noone of us did it?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have spent probably half a day in total on this scenario if i combine multiple attempts

i am still stuck
    without them skip booster talents
    You either need stupidly good luck, or more talents. Your choice

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is meant to be a little challenging. I like it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's very easy once you unlock all the talents. I had 8 minutes left on overtime when I did it after unlocking all the talents, and that is without any real strat and doing andorhal even though I got the shortcut item from a box because I didn't know where to turn it in.

Deleted
    I think the shortcut items is what OP is missing here.