Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    First thing I see when I wake up in the morning. Sorry guys but I got the last Unicorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

I dunno, to me women who are very attractive are just very attractive. I don't really have a solid, set 1-10 scale. I don't see very many women who blow me away when I first see them tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I mean, tastes aside, there's at least three chics in that show that look better (Eliza Taylor, Dichen Lachman and Marie Avgeropoulos).
    Yeah, only Maria does it for me... and boy does she! Along with Linds I mean.

At the height of their fame and hotness, I had Eliza Dushku pretty high, but I wouldn't give out 10s.

<---- Even my Lili Simmons isn't a 10 in my eyes. So many factors that could ding someone even a quarter of a point. I haven't checked, but I imagine her having boney toes/feet, so that'd be a slight deduction. She's a smoker, so that's a full point off right there. You get the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    None, I live in South Dakota so the highest I see is like a 6/10
    We like to asterisk stuff like that. Like "you see new girl? She's pretty hot*." Meaning "hot for here" and as I work in IT, there's "IT Hot" and southern hot and yayabooboo.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Plenty here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Never fails.

0 a second glance or opening their mouth always drops them a few notches. Having professional skills at doing one's makeup does not make them a 10
    Last edited by ryan92084; 2017-09-07 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend is a pure 10/10
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

It really depends on how the scale skews. If women are evenly distributed among the spectrum, then any woman below age 40 and below 160lbs is already a 7 or 8 at minimum unless she has some disfiguring abnormality or injury, and a 7 would be the ugliest woman below 40 who weighs 159 lbs.

Since something like 40% of women are obese you can basically reserve all the numbers 1-4 for obese women and 5-10 is for more normal weighted women. That means in order to be a 10 you only have to be a female of normal weight that is more attractive than 83.3% of other women at normal weight.

So if you aren't running into at least 1 10 on a daily basis when you're in public, your scale is WAAAY off.

Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    When I grew up in Las Vegas, every so often when I'd go to the strip. Since I moved to Oslo, basically daily. Even more often when I go visit friends in Denmark.
    you must like that pasty white girl look :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post

So if you aren't running into at least 1 10 on a daily basis when you're in public, your scale is WAAAY off.
    meh depends on what you doing that day. sometimes you run into a lot of 10's sometimes not one damn good looking girl all day, no eye candy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post

meh depends on what you doing that day. sometimes you run into a lot of 10's sometimes not one damn good looking girl all day, no eye candy for you!
    Well like I said in the post, 10% of women are 10's, but by the scoring that most men use (inaccurately), 10's probably represent something like 1% of all women. I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't leave the house for a day, in which case you're right, but its a pretty rare day where you have public contact and don't come into the presence of at least one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I'm not talking about Hayden Pannettiere or whatever. I think Hollywood could make anyone look pretty good. I'm talkin' regular, everyday existence. It's those girls (edit: or guys) you sometimes see around work, campus, whatever. How many 10/10's do you see?

Also, how does it make you feel when you see them? I may be really weird, but it makes me a little annoyed, in a way. Maybe it's that she looks TOO damn perfect; maybe it's the "I'll never have you," whatever.

Just curious.
    None but my wife, they can't be a 10/10 without having met them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I could never wrap my head around this rating thing.
    Why would you rate other people? Does feeling like a judge satisfy the inner sense of worthlessness one may experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

I'm far more inclined to be dazzled by that redhead in the backery with freckles, with a nose that is in theory way too big but it kinda works in some weird way.(Doesn't actually exist, just made up an example.)

Small imperfections can be cute and give character to their appearance in some weird way, atleast to me.

Not that it seems to matter, with my 0% succesrate I might aswell have gone after models!
    Last edited by glowzone; 2017-09-07 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    This. Never fails.

Find it funny the tranny is in the crazy hot and not at all crazy category. I've met a few trannies, they are super crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I'm far more inclined to be dazzled by that redhead in the backery with freckles, with a nose that is in theory way too big but it kinda works in some weird way.

Small imperfections can be cute and give character their appearance in some weird way, atleast to me.
    (Doesn't actually exist, just made up an example.)

Not that it seems to matter, with my 0% succesrate I might aswell have gone after models!
    All redheads are subjectively batshit crazy. Keep trying and you'll find one that enjoys your weirdness.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    I could never wrap my head around this rating thing.
    Why would you rate other people? Does feeling like a judge satisfy the inner sense of worthlessness one may experience?
    Yeah it's called "fun," it doesn't surprise me that a few people on these forums can't handle it. It's not to be taken 100% seriously; this is MMO-C Off Topic, not an article in Nature. Damn.

It's interesting to see what other people think. As you can see, some get very detailed in their thinking ("X is a 9.5, but smoking deducts a point" etc.) while others consider anyone to whom they're strongly-attracted a 9 or 10/10. I'm personally closer to the latter category, but it doesn't bother me to hear how other people think. But considering people like you sound an awful lot like SJW's, I'm not shocked that the concept of fun is lost on you.

You're like Puritans... only you have all the self-degradation without any metaphysical grounding besides "I hate you if you think differently from me."
    Last edited by Pawstruck; 2017-09-07 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Find it funny the tranny is in the crazy hot and not at all crazy category. I've met a few trannies, they are super crazy.
    It's a chart about women. The joke that you're missing is that if you find a perfect hot girl who is always cool, she probably has a dick.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    All redheads are subjectively batshit crazy. Keep trying and you'll find one that enjoys your weirdness.
    Hah, cheers.
    But considering how rare redheads are that might actually not be true!

Not that I'm going after only redheads but I'm just following the joke here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Women aren't objects dude. Have some decency. Rating them as if it's a movie you just watched.
    What? there's nothing wrong with saying "dam, shes a 10", same way as there's nothing wrong with a woman saying "Dam, hes a 10". It certainly isn't labeling anyone as a object. It this kind of stupidity that cause people to become completely over sensitive.

You're literally complaining because someone is giving someone a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Wait. Redheads are in the danger zone? Well, damn.
    gingers don't have souls. that's why.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano