Poll: Which Does Blizz Ignore Most?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    For Legion; hunters. All 3 specs. Never have hunters sucked this much and pretty much been told: "Don't like it? Come back next expac."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    As a Paladin Player, we got Melee Animation updates for 2/3 of our specs. Not having Holy animations isn't that big of a deal.
    Neither would Holy and Disc Priest or Druid or Shaman's healing skills, but they were outdated, boring and got updated. In fact, you could say arguably then it's all pointless since you never look at the animations. Monk's is relatively new so I wouldn't have thought they'd redo them when Pandaria is very much more the stylised vein Warcraft is going for.
    Only one left is Holy Paladins... So yeah it matters to at least Blizzard.

And those melee animations are interchangeable with other melee's so not entirely Paladins alone...
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-09-07 at 11:27 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will admit it haven't been too bad in legion, but over all, after all these years, i'd definitely have to say shaman
    Last edited by Zmiley; 2017-09-07 at 11:30 AM.

Nobody is more ignored than Demonology Warlocks.

This thread is pointless, because >90% will just name the class that they play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    I played warrior, but it seems that shaman are most ignored class. It has been so for like couple of years lately/
    because getting lots of balance changes in 7.2 as well as new graphics and some of the coolest looking gear AND what many consider the coolest order mount counts as being ignored lately?

Deleted
    Hunter
    The Porcupine family has been re-named to Rodent.

Seeing it took blizz an entire year in this expansion to include Touch of Death/Karma into Versatility scaling, and not being adressed in the way how poorly they scale with gear compared to other classes, i have to say monk. But that's nothing really game-breaking.

On the other hand, there's shadow priests. They have no real AoE (unless talented into, which is a dps loss), had utter shit iterations in the past (Hello Clarity of Power, Surrender to Madness) and talent changes happen with tuning changes or new tier sets. You're basically locked into one specific set of talents (but well, many classes have that problem).

Voted monk though, as there has been sooooo much coming from the monk community, to help the devs visualize their problems, and all they got were some blue posts. It's dead silent atm.

Seriously though, Demon Hunters don't even get an Orderhall. They just get a copypaste of the exact same Legion ship we've seen three or four times in every single zone.

And, you know, a single campaign mount.

Through the course of only Legion, and ignoring their initial creation, Duntards have gotten shockingly little attention - seeing as they're meant to be one of the big draws of the expansion.
    Heck, they haven't even gotten a new 'world drop' weapon skin. As far as I know, Warglaives and ranged weapons are the only weapon types that don't have new skins randomly looted on Argus or from ToS/Antorus.

Edit:
    Oh, and Glyphs. Duntards get two Glyphs. Count 'em. Two. A change to you're wings, and - only if you're a tank - a change to your Immolation Aura.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2017-09-07 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Nobody is more ignored than Demonology Warlocks.
    #DemonhunterStoleMyIdentity

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what's the most neglected but I do know that Druids are Blizzards favorite class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Holy Paladin hasn't been fun cince Cata, and it used to be one of the coolest things ever.
    Especially with this new mastery. I've been playing holy paladin since vanilla and suddenly forcing me into melee isn't good design

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue probably, I saw one the other day and I was like "Oh, hey, I remember them"
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Mine, every patch, another nerf, then buffs, constantly rollercoaster! On top of it all they keep changing tiers and spell coefficients!

10+ Year Old Account
    poll is abit biased since shamans are known to QQ on forums like crazy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Rogue probably, I saw one the other day and I was like "Oh, hey, I remember them"
    That's just because most of them are so good you can't see them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was going to say priests.... because Bias on my behalf, someone once told me a decade ago, if your class isn't in the patch notes shut up its prob for the best. XD
    That says, discipline still feels like it has two hands tied behind its back for most situations... which brings me to the class I don't play but see some similarities with.

MONKS. (maybe they should just delete the class. I'm not kidding. Its been screwed up lorewise, and play wise since inception.

Maybe stop making more and more races and specs, and instead roll back the homogenization that infects this game, while balancing what we had....

Hands down monks. There is always hope at the beginning of an expansion to get some gains in quality of life, but otherwise you are stuck with what you have or don't.

None.

I never was one for the "muh victim complex!!"-mentality.

I hope they'll ignore, abandon and restore Survival to what it once was though. It went from my favourite spec (MoP) to crap (WoD) and fucking melee, which irks me I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jademist7 View Post
    I'm a Monk main and I don't think Blizz ignores us considering how every expac since MoP they have had to change something about the Monk specs...which is a little too many in my opinion. Windwalker has changed a lot. Mistweaver has changed a lot. Brewmaster has changed a lot...and all in the span of three expansions. Not to say the changes are terrible. I honestly like Windwalker a lot more now (just my opinion) and I'm loving Mistweaver the way it's rolling for the most part (I do want more utility for Chrissake).
    Yeah, hasn't your mastery been changed like half a dozen times? First it was a chance for a free BoK/TP, then it was something with Tiger Brew, then some other things?