High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Where are the moderators?

Seriously, how can you guys let the forum become trash pile with those spammed topics?

Clean it up please.

Quote Originally Posted by kubasniak View Post
    Seriously, how can you guys let the forum become trash pile with those spammed topics?

Clean it up please.
    It's like the moderators have lives outside of the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM a super or an admin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kubasniak View Post

Clean it up please.
    You are spamming this forum as well.

You have to realize that the moderators aren't paid to service this forum, they cannot stick around always as they have their own lives to deal with too.

I am pretty sure they are sorry for all these spambots but currently they can only be handled once there is a moderator for this section or a 'blue moderator online'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You are spamming this forum as well.

You have to realize that the moderators aren't paid to service this forum, they cannot stick around always as they have their own lives to deal with too.

I am pretty sure they are sorry for all these spambots but currently they can only be handled once there is a moderator for this section or a 'blue moderator online'.
    They're not paid? It's completely voluntary? Damn, never knew that. Makes me appreciate them even more.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    I'm sure this spam is automated and they are looking for a solution to catch it. I don't understand much of the topic, but I guess it's like with a virus. You try to find a way to be protected against it, and then they develop some new method that works, and you have to try to protect yourself against that etc.

This will probably always happen. Enjoy the times when the forum is normal. So you can read my threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    They're not paid? It's completely voluntary? Damn, never knew that. Makes me appreciate them even more.
    I can confirm as a previous moderator, they aren't paid. They are voluntary and do it because they wish to be of assistance of this community and site. Well, at least I hope they like what they do, I did.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I'm sure this spam is automated and they are looking for a solution to catch it. I don't understand much of the topic, but I guess it's like with a virus. You try to find a way to be protected against it, and then they develop some new method that works, and you have to try to protect yourself against that etc.

This will probably always happen. Enjoy the times when the forum is normal. So you can read my threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I can confirm as a previous moderator, they aren't paid. They are voluntary and do it because they wish to be of assistance of this community and site. Well, at least I hope they like what they do, I did.
    Quoting these 2 as true statements. We are volunteers and we do this on our free time, and there are gaps in our coverage. We will clean up ASAP- reports help.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)