Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    some quest chains are simply hidden off to the side. I relied heavily on WoWhead to complete Argus.

/endrant
    Wut? I don't notice this? The only quest chain that the game doesn't tell you outright where to find, is the one from the corpse that leads towards unlocking the 4th ship power. And that's not hard to find since it's literally opposite the imp mother rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I can totally see my poor squishy ilv 850 mage getting pwned on Argus
    Good thing unsullied tokens are BoA then, yeah.

Yup, new currency and now iLvl 910
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    I'm already sick of threads & kids crying about Argus.

If you don't like, why borther playing ? oh wait, you're addicted and need to express urself to be heard.

Internet.

Just go play diablo or path of exile, this is a flat ground game. just fit for you.
    Please dont send him to Path of Exile... he is also unable to play the game successfully.

I just have my kids do my dailies, so Im not having any issues with Argus.

I agree with him its called freedom of speech, if you are enjoying the game so much why are you here blasting peoples 1st amendment rights? Go play wow little boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't agree more, there is this "biggest patch ever" more like biggest terrain game killer, so sick of it already. Invasion points are garbage too. Unsullied gear really?

Quote Originally Posted by xalai View Post
    I agree with the OP.

I understand what the design of Argus seeks to achieve in keeping with the fantasy, lore and storyline. But, even if Argus is supposed to be ugly, something is missing that makes it badass. I think Blizzard design has lost the ability to create an environment that is 'badass'. Let me give you a simple example. Back in Molton Core, the design and layout was also like Argus - shapeless, ugly and rotund - but there was a key difference: Molten Core felt 'badass'. When I entered MC, I told myself "wow this place is hot". By contrast, when I first came to Argus, I was like "yea whatever lets get this over with and get the loot. Oh right. that is the new grind. This or that is the new system. Oh right. Its just more of the same. Oh by the way, this place is ugly and the routes are stupid". There is no epic feeling. No feeling that Argus is badass. I never looked at the "green-ness" of Argus to say "oooh wow this fel earth is deadly" the same way that I looked at the "red-ness" of MC and said "oooh wow this molten lava place is hot". I do not even feel interested in the Argus lore or cinematics. WTF is the name Argus anyway, it has never featured in any lore before this. All in all, Argus is symptomatic of something very deep seated in the game:- Blizzard has extensively reinvented and innovated Wow over the past years, and in WoW Legion Blizzards approach is to release more content more frequently. But there is one key point I think Blizzard has missed, and do not understand: the player base does not want the same content repackaged with ilvl bumps or numbers tweaks. The content that the user base needs to remain 'sticky' are innovations, ie. Blizzard must reinvent the game to keep it fresh. Not simply churning out new zones and dialed-up ilvls.
    What? The Antoran Wastes looks amazing.

Keep complaining you baddies. You're the ones that make your gameplay unfun.

The awful traversal and over tuned mob density is def killing my desire to play 7.3. On top of that invasion points are overtuned trash with really no replay value.. there is NO way this patch will last until he next expansion imo it's one of the worst expansion ending patches to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Agree with OP.. wont unsub for a shitty patch that some smartasses ALWAYS tell as a response, but Argus is shit and boring as F... Luckily it's not mandatory to hang there so I'll push the quests through and then only go there for raiding. Shit area is shit!
    No, it isn't. That's what *you* feel. Patch is pretty good. Instead of a single with the same feeling, they made 3 smaller ones. Not time wasted with flight paths because it's teleports. There's a load of lore and questing, differently from Broken Shore. There's WQ, invasions, bosses and rares. There are items, buffs, treasures in general. A buttload of new mounts. A dungeon and raid tier coming. Etc, etc, etc. It's literally the best patch this game ever had. Doesn't mean it's perfect, but all you people do is whine and whine and whine, "oh green stuff agian dur dur11!!1".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    It's literally the best patch this game ever had.
    No, it isn't. It's juts what you feel and obviously no one gives a single about your feelings. In the actual objective fact, it's just another shitty felfest with wing clip on top of it.

The best term for Argus so far: Shithole
    I'm gonna do the strict minimum in this shithole until I run out sub-time, (emissary quests, veiled argunite quest).
    And eventually maybe get exalted for those mounts.
    With this patch, they are losing point with Legion and they better come out with the new expansion.

And if you're not happy with the negative opinion about this patch, go post in your topic that you love Argus, so far this topic is 42 pages and it only showing this patch is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    No, it isn't. It's juts what you feel and obviously no one gives a single about your feelings. In the actual objective fact, it's just another shitty felfest with wing clip on top of it.
    I'm not sure you know what facts are
    ~~Calm Down~~

Just waiting till raid opens, just doing the minimal each week no rush to get the rep. Plenty of other games to play coming next few months anyway

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Thank you for the laugh this post created for me... bitching at someone for speaking how they feel then calling how you feel "fact". The internet is a strange twisted place.

No, it isn't. That's what *you* feel. Patch is pretty good. Instead of a single with the same feeling, they made 3 smaller ones. Not time wasted with flight paths because it's teleports. There's a load of lore and questing, differently from Broken Shore. There's WQ, invasions, bosses and rares. There are items, buffs, treasures in general. A buttload of new mounts. A dungeon and raid tier coming. Etc, etc, etc. It's literally the best patch this game ever had. Doesn't mean it's perfect, but all you people do is whine and whine and whine, "oh green stuff agian dur dur11!!1".
    How nice to necrobump something that old, gj and gz on postcount!

I still think it's a SHITTY patch with a shitty isle that looks like a shitty mix between suramar and broken isle... can I have that opinion? COOL, thanx! Now go glorify something else, fanboy! I'm waiting for content instead, aka the new raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    The best term for Argus so far: Shithole
    I'm gonna do the strict minimum in this shithole until I run out sub-time, (emissary quests, veiled argunite quest).
    And eventually maybe get exalted for those mounts.
    With this patch, they are losing point with Legion and they better come out with the new expansion.

And if you're not happy with the negative opinion about this patch, go post in your topic that you love Argus, so far this topic is 42 pages and it only showing this patch is shit.
    Actually, most of this thread is people telling those complaining to either not play or unsub. Legion has a ton of content in it. This patch is a lead up patch to the next raid... I'm not sure what people were expecting.

It's fun to afk at invasion point and get free lootz. I would rate this patch 5/5.

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame View Post
    I'm not sure what people were expecting.
    Less extremme landscape with fucking spiders at every inches and greeting you with a pack of elites.

That would be a good start.

After all, why would I do this quest giving me only 100 millions AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Its ok if you can't understand basic things. On the other hand I understand your behavior. When you are a fanboy logic is something thrown out the window. You stuck yourself in your tiny box of "everything is fine" and get triggered by reading opposite opinions. Its as if someone is trying to attack your child, you must defend it all cost.
    No. It's one thing to discuss what you like, what you don't like. However, it is not logical to pay each month for the game you hate, and complain about it. Noone is forcing you to pay or to play. Reducing your arguments to "fanboy" makes you whiny little brat who can't talk with adults. Cheers mate, I'm off.

going from what you're listing argus is basically a crappier thunder isle, with a dungeon and invasions. Wouldnt call that "the best patch this game ever had". Wouldnt call it the worst either