Deleted
    still trying to prevent myself from buying it on PS4

but 47 days till pc release is too long...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah fired clay is how i would describe it. Like humanoid hermit crabs. Needs to be more mottled and rotten looking.

Also i feel sorry for the people that made the switch to PC and are going to have wait a the weeks to avoid that huge after credits spoiler. Good luck on that one.
    This is what I view the proto hive as.

RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Man Drang might be my favourite weapon so far. A legendary golden luger you can make any element with really good range. Its basically the Halo CE pistol but can shooter fire, lightning or void. Makes quick work of anything shielded.

The campaign was a lot of fun, it took me ~12 hours to hit 20. I like all the side missions/world building in the game this time around, there's a lot more story to be found out there as well. Time to hit that end game grind and do some PVP after work today.

Yeah fired clay is how i would describe it. Like humanoid hermit crabs. Needs to be more mottled and rotten looking.

Also i feel sorry for the people that made the switch to PC and are going to have wait a the weeks to avoid that huge after credits spoiler. Good luck on that one.
    Right, I hope the future DLC adds more SP story as well and it isn't just raids. So fair Destiny 2 has been a huge step up from Destiny 1 and I love it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

its really hard so soon after FFXII:ZA to play D2 and hear Balthier all over again as a main npc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Meanwhile, here I am attempting very hard to resist the temptation of just buying the game on PS4 rather than waiting for a cheaper, better PC version that's still 50 days away.
    I was able to avoid that by missing the beta, and picking up destiny 1 dirt cheap just to see "what this whole destiny thing is about".

I quickly remembered that while I'm a bit below average in FPS on PC, I might as well be a paraplegic when it comes to FPS with a controller. I suppose I could practice my way up to "well below average" by the time the PC version came out... or I could just stick to all the other PC games I have yet to play, and leave the controller for what it does well. Racing and sports games.

but if you don't have two left thumbs, I suppose it's still a dilema for you.

(I found it somewhat enjoyable despite my handicap and will probably pick up the PC version)

Can't see any reviews at the moment.
    What's the general consensus at the moment?

Also, any PS4 Pro players? How's the performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post

Performance all around is solid, I think PS4 Pro loads a bit quicker then base PS4.

I got a Pro and my buddy has a base system and I always load in before him. The leveling experience is solid and fun. Lots of story telling that I highly enjoyed.

The game is locked 30FPS on console no matter if u have a Pro or X.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-09-07 at 05:21 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Has the same amount of content minus raids as all of destiny up to Rise of Iron, tone and levels feel way more like Halo 3 and ODST than the Reach feeling of D1. Main villains are a bit meh but the world and all the story on everything from D1 is really good and its setting up some really interesting stuff for the expansion in December.

Has the same amount of content minus raids as all of destiny up to Rise of Iron, tone and levels feel way more like Halo 3 and ODST than the Reach feeling of D1. Main villains are a bit meh but the world and all the story on everything from D1 is really good and its setting up some really interesting stuff for the expansion in December.
    Sold it to me.
    Going to buy a PS4 Pro tomorrow.

Been meaning to get one for a while. I guess this has tipped me over the edge.

Sold it to me.
    Going to buy a PS4 Pro tomorrow.

Been meaning to get one for a while. I guess this has tipped me over the edge.
    If u want the most bang for your buck get this. (If you haven't gotten Destiny 2 yet)

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-P...tiny+2+ps4+pro

That's cheaper then if u bought them separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    utter non issue since the game throws tons of shaders at you.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    utter non issue since the game throws tons of shaders at you.
    It's a shit system. The original would've been better with those "tons of shaders" being thrown at you.

It's a shit system. The original would've been better with those "tons of shaders" being thrown at you.
    Even with the current MT's the current shader system is 100% better just because you can change the color of each item including weapons.

Must say I'm enjoying it on XB1 atm. Game runs smooth, The adventures are a nice touch to each area so far and it feels far more polished than the first 1 imo.

Only level 4 atm. Taking it nice and slow and in no rush to cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If u want the most bang for your buck get this. (If you haven't gotten Destiny 2 yet)

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-P...tiny+2+ps4+pro

That's cheaper then if u bought them separate.
    And if you want to get it on the cheap then there is this in the UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PlayStation...ps4%2Bpro&th=1

Ironically cheaper than the 500GB system on it's own.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can earn the engrams in-game, though. Plus Microtransactions are completely optional.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Even with the current MT's the current shader system is 100% better just because you can change the color of each item including weapons.
    No, the old system was still better. It would've been made AMAZING if they had kept the old system and then added the additional options and colors.

Instead, they couldn't stand for that idea and fucked it up. There's no excuse for this kind of behavior. I was already disappointed about the purchasable weapons, mods, etc(random or not) and the season pass but then they go and mess with the shaders. WHY DO THIS?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    You can earn the engrams in-game, though. Plus Microtransactions are completely optional.
    They shouldn't exist - period.

Need to be tossed out because they promote poor decision making that often throws the player under the bus. Today your grind rates might be on par with the odds of directly purchasing. Tomorrow? Could be a completely different story. Incremental advances and all that.

It's bad precedence is what it is.

Maps/Planets are awful imo, very boring environment wise and annoying to get around(especially since you don't get a sparrow until you complete the campaign). The "MMO" aspect was not improved in any way, still very tiny population cap(5) which makes for a mostly solo experience on the planets because randoms don't care about public events and such.

I was hoping the game would become more of an MMO, but Bungie clearly does not want that, and maybe the playerbase doesn't as well?

Not enjoying this, I will probably just slug it out and finish the campaign and see if I like the strikes.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2017-09-07 at 07:34 PM.