Poll: Which Does Blizz Ignore Most?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Neglected - depending on your precise definition, I would have to say Shamans, Monks or Survival hunters. Simply because they have been given the least amount of meaningful attention that actually improved their gameplay or fixed glaring problems. If however you judge negligence by how well a class performs and consistency of performance - BM hunters take the cake, the cherry off the top, and a large dildo up their asses. There is basically no reason whatsoever to include hunters as a class in any progression content, beside loot itemization. Even then, this loot would be better spent on a shaman. MM is more or less decent, middle of the pack performance. But nothing that can not be done by a warlock, mage or a shammy. BM or SV are bottom feeders, being either extremely inconsistent (SV) or severely undertuned to the point of being almost useless even inside their supposed niche (BM).

Ret Pallies.

:Wheelchair: Ret Main Coming Through. I defeated Argus, and Jailed Sargeras= I r teh bst. :Wheelchair:

PLS LOVE ME! :Wheelchair: D:

Its pretty obvious most people playing wow and on these forums are in a place where they feel Blizzard isn't catering to their wishes.

Its only natural.

But to be honest, Retribution got shafted from the start with:
    -The stupid passive (ironicaly named "retribution").
    - Unusable Talents like Virtues Blade, Consecration, execution sentance, Holy Wrath and to an extent Greater Judgement.
    - The Crusade talent, which is a way to neich talent to be in the game, especially in the state it was before resent nerfs.

As a whole, it feels like the Aprils Fool note on the class/spec was true:
    "We gave you the Ashbringer. What more can you want?"

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    When Priests get all 3 specs dealt with.
    This is inaccurate. Shadow got some love, Holy got some spells updated. Disc got nothing except Smite through Holy. I'd say Priest got 1,5spec worth of attention compared to Mage and Shaman at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, followed by monk

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone who says other than the hunter class is biased.

we were always ignored to the boots and even then we almost never complain about our class. this is a love you can never understand folks. you just play the class no matter what.

edit : do you want proof ? check the latest class changes and see for yourself: http://www.wowhead.com/news=268721/a...s-in-patch-7-3
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2017-09-07 at 03:26 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Outlaw for sure. Outside of the Artifact story there's nothing. And they keep nerfing its fun abilities and the damage is shit. Plus Roll the Bones is just a RNG shitfest.
    Doubly fucktarded since Outlaw is the only rogue spec with noticeable flavour.

Feral druid. By far. Hands down. Because hardly anyone plays my class.

10+ Year Old Account
    All those saying monk are hilarious. Monks haven't even been around long enough to be ignored the most and there was a whole expansion built around the class.
    "Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?"
    "That is the only time a man can be brave."
    -Lord Eddard Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Lolinator View Post
    The things you read were probably written back in EN/early ToS when DH was in fact one of the most fun and complex classes ever existed until they completely broked it with 7.1.5, making it dull, stationary and RNG heavy for god knows what reason
    VERY RNG heavy. I heard about the momentum build sounded intreasting. It's really unfortunate because DH has a lot of potential and it's has all the traits I've always wanted In a class and the closest I could get to it was rogue. But I digress...

To be fair, it's a new class. DK's are crazy diffrent since the start of wotlk. Shit in cata they were diffrent. So we will see what they do with the class.

The one I play /duh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    people rly voted on mage? LUL

- - - Updated - - -

over the years shamans and warriors are the class ignored, but seems they switch warlocks and warriors

i loved the warlock in MOP, but now seems terrible, demon are in such bad design

The green fire is rly a sad story, only destro can fully see that working, they could just change the color of other warlock spells to be green, like, i don't even now why everything in then its just purple, when fel energy is green
    Even destro, only has a few spells affected.
    Rain of fire, inceenrate, immolate, and conflagerate (There is a few talents like burning rush and cataclysm)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    arcane mage

Warlocks dont even have any new spell animations yet.

We have been ignored the entire expansion tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    They have yet to upgrade any of the new Warlock demons, give us new spell animations, buff us, and we get the worst gear
    Antorus would like a word with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    shaman, monk and warlock definitely. Monks have been neglected since MoP ended, same with warlocks and shamans since vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdaram View Post
    Warlocks dont even have any new spell animations yet.

We have been ignored the entire expansion tbh.
    that's because many of them had already been changed slightly in MoP when they added the new resource system, so compared to priests/mages who have had zero changes since classic, yeah not surprising that they were lower on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    that's because many of them had already been changed slightly in MoP when they added the new resource system, so compared to priests/mages who have had zero changes since classic, yeah not surprising that they were lower on the list.
    Everything we got was also taken away. Green fire is one spec only now. Demon form is gone. Warlocks are just completely overshadowed by our demon hunter overlords now

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    It's not even close shaman hands down. I've played every class since BC and shaman seems to always get the short end of the stick. It's a shame too. I love the class. From the lore to the aesthetics to the mechanics (enh has always been one of the most if not the most fun spec for me). It specially suffers on the defensive sides. For a mail class and in the case of ele with a shield they have always felt too squishy. Go look at rogue defensives and then look at enhance.
    The amount of damage shamans take is ridiculous. Leveling my ele shaman through Broken Isles, I think I must have cast healing surge more than my DPS spells.

For the all specs the class that is ignore most = Shaman. But if i have to choose any spec of other class is the Feral Druid, this spec beat the ignore of the shaman