Why is the internet so racist against robots?

I mean, at least one site out of 3, I'd wager, has those fascist captchas that explicitly state "Check if you're not a robot". And if the robot is honest and doesn't check, he's not allowed to access the site!

What has robots done that's so awful to segregate them this way? What have they done to deserve this sort of discrimination?

10+ Year Old Account
    Name checks out.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post

I mean, at least one site out of 3, I'd wager, has those fascist captchas that explicitly state "Check if you're not a robot". And if the robot is honest and doesn't check, he's not allowed to access the site!

What has robots done that's so awful to segregate them this way? What have they done to deserve this sort of discrimination?
    Have you never heard of skynet, the robot nazism ?

Deleted
    Because robots are factually more malevolent, and hence we create these societal measures to protect ourselves from these malevolent powers because we see it as a net beneficial move to do in protecting benevolent beings.

Did I just become racist?

They take our jobs.

Deleted
    They're being all uppity and rebelling about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Robots are 3/5 of a person for a reason.

#FreeSexBotsLookingForDick200YardsAwayFromYou2017

10+ Year Old Account
    They are not our friend, believe me.
    They're bringing drugs.
    They're bringing crime.
    They're rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    They are not our friend, believe me.
    They're bringing drugs.
    They're bringing crime.
    They're rapists.
    AND they take your jobs! (seriously tho, they do ;( )

7+ Year Old Account
    They take jobs away from people. Mass mechanization should be approached with much more caution imo.

Maybe. Back around 1900 workers would attack immigrants who took their jobs. I mean really took their jobs. There were beatings, lynchings and all that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Name checks out.
    Right.....

LOL robot discrimination.

It's often used to attempt to avoid bots making thousands or millions of fake accounts, which are supposed to represent people. So it's nothing against the robots themselves, but against the evil programmers behind the bots :P

I think the word you're looking for is Prejudice, not racist.

You're not as funny as you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I think the word you're looking for is Prejudice, not racist.
    Here we go, we now have the alt right, as usual, trying to diminish the impact of yet another crucial social issue.

It's racism, no matter how you spin it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You're not as funny as you think you are.
    Good! It's no laughing matter at all!

10+ Year Old Account

When did robots become a race?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Here we go, we now have the alt right, as usual, trying to diminish the impact of yet another crucial social issue.

It's racism, no matter how you spin it.

- - - Updated - - -

Good! It's no laughing matter at all!
    Alt right? lmao, it's not my fault you don't know the definition of racism.