Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    None, on average.

"Perfection"--even perfection that is subjective and differs for each of us--is a really high mark to meet. In my everyday life I don't know that I've met a single one; I certainly don't meet them often enough to call it a "regular basis."

Now if we're talking about people who I am ridiculously attracted to, as attracted to somebody as I can be based solely on their bodies, then that happens every once in a while. A couple times per year, perhaps? That's not an indication of absolute perfection, just that one doesn't need to be "perfect" to get the motor going in high gear.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

eh few times a week, namely one of the trainers at my gym.. if i was a a bit younger XD also at church there is a 11/10 , she gets +1 for being the hottest girl in my HS class from back in the day and still being a 10.

adding for true perfection that some use for a 10... thats a unicorn in my book and doesn't exist thus i don't even reference it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I'm not talking about Hayden Pannettiere or whatever. I think Hollywood could make anyone look pretty good. I'm talkin' regular, everyday existence. It's those girls (edit: or guys) you sometimes see around work, campus, whatever. How many 10/10's do you see?

Also, how does it make you feel when you see them? I may be really weird, but it makes me a little annoyed, in a way. Maybe it's that she looks TOO damn perfect; maybe it's the "I'll never have you," whatever.

Just curious.
    Every. Single. Day. Women with nice bodies that like to show them off and beaches go well together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    10's a super rare, to me. Though I've fairly high standards and abhor fat/"thicc" chics.

News flash, kiddo: Rating someone's appearance does not imply they're objects.

I mean, tastes aside, there's at least three chics in that show that look better (Eliza Taylor, Dichen Lachman and Marie Avgeropoulos).
    Really man? For a good chunk of season one Eliza looked liked Rhonda Rousey, and Dichen has unusually big cheek bones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Really man? For a good chunk of season one Eliza looked liked Rhonda Rousey, and Dichen has unusually big cheek bones.
    I find uniqueness to be more attractive than some predefined standard of "beauty". As an example, I'm not into Asian chics at all, yet Lucy Liu and Devon Aoki are cute as hell. Why? Freckles. People like Drew Barrymore (when she was younger), Jennifer Lawrence, Leelee Sobieski, Megan Boone, etc, rank high. Chics like the Kardashians, Megan Fox, etc, do nothing for me. You can throw a rock and hit a chic that looks like Lindsey Morgan.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-09-07 at 07:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If you're giving out 10s everyday then your metric is broken. True 10's are unicorns, for both genders.
    ^ This.

A 10/10 is like Ryan Gosling or Charlize Theron - and that mystical je ne sais quoi they possess is only maintained through the magic of never actually meeting them in person.

Were I to sit down with them for lunch, they would quickly lose their magic: suddenly they would just be a painted white horse with a dildo on their head, rather than the unicorn I imagined.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Find it funny the tranny is in the crazy hot and not at all crazy category. I've met a few trannies, they are super crazy.
    Hairdressers, not crossdressers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Yeah it's called "fun," it doesn't surprise me that a few people on these forums can't handle it. It's not to be taken 100% seriously; this is MMO-C Off Topic, not an article in Nature. Damn.

It's interesting to see what other people think. As you can see, some get very detailed in their thinking ("X is a 9.5, but smoking deducts a point" etc.) while others consider anyone to whom they're strongly-attracted a 9 or 10/10. I'm personally closer to the latter category, but it doesn't bother me to hear how other people think. But considering people like you sound an awful lot like SJW's, I'm not shocked that the concept of fun is lost on you.

You're like Puritans... only you have all the self-degradation without any metaphysical grounding besides "I hate you if you think differently from me."
    Thank you very much for proving my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei are hotter than blood elves any day of the week!

Trip was amazing btw. First vacation ever and not sure I'll be taking another one in the next decade...makes me want to move back home.
    only if they've been boiled in a steaming pot of water first.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Women aren't objects dude. Have some decency. Rating them as if it's a movie you just watched.
    As if women don't rate men's appearance... Please. Nobody is making assumptions about their entire personality or asking anyone to make a sandwich. It's pretty clear to just about everyone that you're either attracted or not to a person of whatever gender you fancy, and it's also clear that not everyone is equally attractive. So as long as you don't go bothering people with it, what's the problem?

And to the question... There's one in my neighborhood. I see her once in a while, she looks like a slightly boobier version of Natalie Portman. Always dressed to the nines, always smiling. It's just that aura of "holy shit, look at her." Same feeling as seeing a deer or something, I guess. It's unusual but it's not something that really makes much of a difference.
    Last edited by mmoc494ea71a08; 2017-09-07 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    I'm pretty awful looking so anyone is a 10 compared to me
    same here. i am definitely not a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    As if women don't rate men's appearance... Please.
    not only that but also by how much money they have. they have their own chart which is a wealth/cuteness/hotness graph.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-09-07 at 08:20 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought u died.

I am back from my Alaska vacation, I brought you a moose-shaped mirror to keep you entertained until the day you die. *points at corner*
    What'd you get for me, Garian and Anduin?

Never, no human can be perfect.

I don't know how to really describe it but this one time in college, this girl walked by and the way the light struck her face it was like how sometimes people describe experiencing their god or something. I was awestruck. We worked and in the same building so I prob saw her dozens if not hundreds of times before/after that but never felt/experienced the same thing.

My city is a bit on the smaller side with very little tourism, so the pool is a little smaller. When college is in session it gets a bit better, and if you do things fitness and health related it gets much better. I think it's about once a week or so if I'm not being lazy and college is in session.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    not often. then again, nobody goes above 8 unless they can throw a good punch in my book.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

I haven't seen a woman like this IRL in quite some time. Everyone now is trying to live up to some standard of beauty instead of just letting their natural features be obvious.
    I swear these girls are spending more on makeup than anything else.

Its really warped my sense of attraction at this point honestly. Its to the point now where I just categorize based on individual features instead of a total package.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachewbacca View Post
    If you don't see 10/10 beauty in someone on a regular basis, then you're either a prude or need to leave the house once-in-a-while.
    Or you're in the military where the uniform takes 3 points away from any girl you see. So that new girl that just joined your unit? Best she can get is 7/10.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Or you're in the military where the uniform takes 3 points away from any girl you see. So that new girl that just joined your unit? Best she can get is 7/10.
    Not sure. Some ladies can be hot in uniform.

A large majority though...yeah I would say 4-6 for military women.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What'd you get for me, Garian and Anduin?

Moose poop necklaces

Legit used to be a thing in tourist shops while growing up. Moose poop earrings...ornaments...swizzle sticks....I only saw one shop with them this trip but then again we didn't go into most of the tourist shops, spent most of my time at Kenai Fjords National Park and Denali.