Thread: New PvP Armor

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New PvP Armor

What in hells name is that new PvP rogue set!!!??? I honestly think it is the worst set I have ever seen in game...

The horde pvp set imo is the best looking version, including the raid versions of the set. The alliance one however is terrible, makes you look like some Lego version of Zorro while the elite set is okish (at least the helm looks good).

Deleted
    There was a thread discussing it a while ago and bizarrely there were quite a few people who liked it. To me it looks awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's something new. It's different. That's what I like about it. But it only looks good as a set and has few other items that work with it.

Deleted
    I think the set itself is pretty nice and frest but they should really give up the idea of coloring pvp sets with alliance and horde colours. Alliance ends up getting the blue and lighter version and horde red and darker version of every set. And the dark colours almost always fit better for a rogue

I think it'd look cool for UD Outlaw

you are not wrong, I can't stand this set. I'm not sure which class fantasy it fits, but it doesnt fit my idea of any rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtradomus View Post
    you are not wrong, I can't stand this set. I'm not sure which class fantasy it fits, but it doesnt fit my idea of any rogue.
    The dashing scoundrel. Which could have been Outlaw but is now Pirates.

Heroic and Mythic versions look great imo.

The Ali PVP version though, as always, is really garish. I"m not a fan of this whole Horde-colour-scheme and ali-colour-scheme thing blizzard keep doing now. The alliance versions always look worse.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Heroic and Mythic versions look great imo.

The Ali PVP version though, as always, is really garish. I"m not a fan of this whole Horde-colour-scheme and ali-colour-scheme thing blizzard keep doing now. The alliance versions always look worse.
    Grass is always greener and stuff. I like the Alliance version more and I'm a horde player.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Makes you look like a Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Grass is always greener and stuff. I like the Alliance version more and I'm a horde player.
    I would probably like the alliance version more if it weren't for those gold pieces on the kneecaps and shoulders. Really looks like some cheap plastic that you would find at Toys-R-Us at least imo.

It's fucking terrible and the artist that made it should feel bad.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    It's fucking terrible and the artist that made it should feel bad.
    This post is fucking terrible and the artist that made it should feel bad.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-09-08 at 04:12 AM.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    This post is fucking terrible and the artist that made it should feel bad.
    Oooo. How original and unique you are to have come up with that all by yourself!

Im glad to see you think Im an artist. What other work of mine do you like?
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2017-09-08 at 03:08 AM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Oooo. How original and unique you are to have come up with that all by yourself!

Im glad to see you think Im an artist. What other work of mine do you like?
    I have to assume that you dont even have the slightest idea what kind of work one has to invest into a project like a new armor set design in WoW.

Your childish, derogatory post is either a) ignorant or b) the result of a drunken stupor or c)written by a mentally challenged person or d)satire (also known as art).
    Naturally, i thought this was satire, as any other option would only indicate the missing appreciation of other people's effort, no matter what one would think personally of the aesthetics of said thing.

But i guess i was wrong.
    I hope everything works out in your personal life, your online one seems troubled.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to assume that you dont even have the slightest idea what kind of work one has to invest into a project like a new armor set design in WoW.

Your childish, derogatory post is either a) ignorant or b) the result of a drunken stupor or c)written by a mentally challenged person or d)satire (also known as art).
    Naturally, i thought this was satire, as any other option would only indicate the missing appreciation of other people's effort, no matter what one would think personally of the aesthetics of said thing.

But i guess i was wrong.
    I hope everything works out in your personal life, your online one seems troubled.
    You are taking this way too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You are taking this way too serious.
    As i got infracted for basically nothing, i would say other people are taking this way too serious.
    Because calling other people's work "fucking terrible" is an acceptable way of speaking nowadays, or so, i dont know.
    -Voltaire
    winning

But i guess i was wrong.
    I do realize the work and dedication it takes to make something like this. Designing art and video games in general and just graphic art in general takes a lot of time. I appreciate that, but when the design team spits out swill like this, it needs a bit of QA control.

My post may be childish. That is debatable. I am neither, ignorant, drunk, or mentally challenged (I have a bachelors degree ty). Tthough maybe slightly satiric.

Everything is great in my personal life and my online one is just fine as well.

Id like to thank you for taking the time out of your day wishing me the best in my online and offline endeavors.

As i got infracted for basically nothing, i would say other people are taking this way too serious.
    Because calling other people's work "fucking terrible" is an acceptable way of speaking nowadays, or so, i dont know.
    My guess is the reason you got infracted was because you called me (my post) "fucking terrible" whereas I called the artwork of a blizz dev that isnt on this forum (not him directly) "fucking terrible".
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2017-09-09 at 07:40 PM.
    My Youtube Channel

the art look normal good for me. But NOT on a legion themed expansion, especially for the last raid tiers