Poll: Which Does Blizz Ignore Most?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Shaman and Monk winning. Not surprised. Agreed with both, voted for shaman because can't for both. WW / Elemental are being hot garbage over and again. Enhancement seems to lack direction except "spam buttons", lacks a unique niche as well. Mistweaver despite many reworks has trouble to find a niche except "being the most annoying healer to deal with in pvp", since the removal of fistweaving it's a mostly pushed aside healer in pve for the sake of druid / shaman. Brewmaster / resto shaman are kinda fine, even though resto shaman must be the only healer without tank / single target healing cd and no idea what overcame Blizzard to move earth shield to pvp only.

Don't main any of the above, I play paladin, hunter, dk and druid atm. So it's not the case of "I vote for my own class". But tbh with my main class, paladin, I think it's the same case as with shaman - Blizzard wants them to be played as healers, so the healer spec is the only consistently good one. Both prot and ret stir thoughts along the line "wtf was Blizz thinking designing this".

P.S. Extra bonus for giving shamans cosmetic glyph of ascendance only to remove it after 1 patch. Yay!
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-09-08 at 02:42 AM.

It's not shaman, they just nerf us if we get too close to the top.

Blows my mind hows some people can vote Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, Druid, Warrior and a few others.

You guys realise it's who blizzard IGNORES the most right? Not "are you personally sad about how your spec currently is"

DH/Monk/Shaman are the only ones close to being "ignored" (they aren't being ignored, but if you were to stretch it and pick the classes getting the least loved, it'd be one of those)

Not DH because of the stupid "doesn't have third spec" reason, they just genuinely don't have a lot going on for them, despite being this xpacs hero class.

But tbf, it's a good show of the mentality of some people, that they could ever consider to have some of those specs ticked as ignored. Very amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Class

which right now I'm playing an Ele Shaman. so yeah. Ele Shaman
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    But for all that they don't really ignore monks. Monk tanks have gotten a number of significant reworks, and Mistweaver was completely changed for Legion. It's just that no one plays monks.
    They don't ignore any class really. Most people who say that are just pissy that Blizzard doesn't do exactly what they want with their class. Enhance also got a big rework in Legion, and Elemental has been continually buffed all expansion long.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Well if you're voting for Legion, every spec that isn't frost has been completely neglected to the point where when they did their big Q&A they even focused on Frost. Though i'd say Feral druids have had it worse
    At least from a Mage point of view, could also be voted for based on old and clunky talents we had to deal with for a long time. Old Rune of Power, Prismatic Crystal, Invocation, stand still for 6 seconds and Evocate every 40 seconds or so to maintain a spell power buff... ect. They completely ignored all feedback when it came to those talents during beta and throughout the expansions. Think we had like 4 versions of Rune of Power they tried to reinstate much to everyone's displeasure. It's better now of course, only took them 2 expansions to sort it out. Still, i doubt much people willingly pick it over incanter's flow these days, unless you're pretty much pidgenhold into it by Arcane spec.

Well if you're voting for Legion, every spec that isn't frost has been completely neglected to the point where when they did their big Q&A they even focused on Frost. Though i'd say Feral druids have had it worse
    Specific specs aren't what is being picked though, which means mage and druids are definitely not the most ignored.
    Plus feral just got huge changes, even if you were looking at specs, how could you say it was being ignored?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Salt Bae View Post
    At least from a Mage point of view, could also be voted for based on old and clunky talents we had to deal with for a long time. Old Rune of Power, Prismatic Crystal, Invocation, stand still for 6 seconds and Evocate every 40 seconds or so to maintain a spell power buff... ect. They completely ignored all feedback when it came to those talents during beta and throughout the expansions. Think we had like 4 versions of Rune of Power they tried to reinstate much to everyone's displeasure. It's better now of course, only took them 2 expansions to sort it out. Still, i doubt much people willingly pick it over incanter's flow these days, unless you're pretty much pidgenhold into it by Arcane spec.
    The attention given may not be the attention you want to see, but mages have been far from ignored. People are mistaking "Blizz isn't 'fixing' my spec the way I want them to" with "Blizzard is ignoring my class"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I voted Demon Hunter.

Cause they designed two specs, then they were like, ugh, let's not bother making a third.
    Tbh I cannot fathom what would have a 3rd spec been like. Two melee DPS specs, and you are overbearing the raid with melees, a melee and a ranged DPS spec might have been cool, but it would definitely overlap too much with Warlocks, which aren't in too good shape atm. Demo at least ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it's Shamans and Monks over the years. Havoc's been a bit ignored too, so many people have given up on the spec but not a single word really.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I voted Monk, but it is kinda of hard to say least. I know who I vote for least ignored ... that's fucking Paladin. (I am a Paladin main).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Resto has always been sought after because of its cooldowns, and that's more than what can be said for Monks who never really had a must have spec outside of brief stints where Brew or Mist were OP.

Besides, I thought the poll was about the class in general, not its representation in Mythic/old Heroic raiding which like 2% of the game's population does.
    Shaman is winning so obviously I'm right

My first thought was rogue, outlaw in particular mainly because of the piss poor damage it has done since the unjustified nerf to our relics 2 weeks into the xpac. But this thread is about what class blizzard ignores the most and blizzard does not ignore rogues at all, they do routinely nerf the crap out of us pretty much every patch (legendary shoulder nerf I'm looking at you for 2 of the 3 specs).
    So, I'm going to go with warlock. Warlock always seems to be ranked as the least played class. What did they do to increase player base? How about turning the color of spell pixels from red to green but only if you farmed the crap out of mobs for a book or spent tons of gold for it in the A.H. 7.3 introduced new caster animations, mages got love, druids got love, and yes for all the people who voted shaman here shamans also got new animations. You know who didn't get new stuff - Warlocks!
    BTW I don't play a warlock haven't had an active one in our guild all xpac and I don't invite them to pugs because i want people to get their own ass to the dungeon. I guess I ignore them too.

I'm just basing it on what people might be voting on. Regardless, Salt Bae made some pretty good points about Blizzard constantly ignoring feedback because they feel a talent works (When it doesn't).

Ferals did get some changes, yes, but how long did it take them? People won't simply forget about the time they waited for something that should've happened ages ago
    Ofc but that's a whole different topic. Nothing to do with the most ignored class as a whole.

I think it would be hard to justify saying they just ignore an entire class. Certain specs? absolutely.

I can't believe people are saying DH. They developed two whole new specs for a new class. That's more attention than any other class got this expansion.

Deleted
    There is a difference in ignoring a class and a class being badly designed (mechanical)

Deleted
    Based on the performance from Cataclysm to today I think it's Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I know alot of people with respond with their own class. But what class do you feel Blizzard neglects the most? I'm interested to see if there is an actual class thats in dire need of feedback and updates. Or if this is just abunch of people overly complaining?
    They don't "ignore" ANY of them nearly enough. The question should be which class does Blizzard fuck around with least, because that's what they do - fuck around with whatever a class is whether it is working or fun or whatever or not.

Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Demon Hunter and Druid.

Hey, its the 5 classes I play, what a coincidence. Small world eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    There is a difference in ignoring a class and a class being badly designed (mechanical)
    Okay, so what did you pick then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Okay, so what did you pick then?
    windwalker monk. just look at there blue posts (or lack off). It made me switch main eventually.