ToS Trinkets for Prot

which are the best tos trinkets for prot? for some reason i can find no information on this... and are stre/haste 910 stat-sticks good?

There are no great tanking trinkets in ToS. The Reliquary fills a niche if you need the CD; Carapace is like having an extra Heavy Hide (neck enchant) that also does decent damage (for a tanking trinket).

BIS continues to be DM: Immortality. Str/Haste stat sticks are better than any current raid trinkets, imho.

Fish for a 910 arcano with the Argus turn ins and use either a str/haste stat stick or DMD:I. Personally I use arcano/Reliquary because I really like the extra CD.

Going to say Reliquary is being massively undervalued here. It gives paladins near exactly what they need to get by in mythic alongside DMD:I

Past that a haste statstick will serve you better than an arcano. If you're doing content that can kill you DMD:I should be nearly always on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Past that a haste statstick will serve you better than an arcano. If you're doing content that can kill you DMD:I should be nearly always on.
    Yeah, that's just not true. I simmed myself with my 910 arcano swapped out for a 910 haste/str stat stick and did 35k (9%) more DPS with the arcano. From a survivability standpoint I'd be interested in hearing your argument for why ~200 haste/2300 str is worth more than 1021 mas/crit/vers.

Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    Yeah, that's just not true. I simmed myself with my 910 arcano swapped out for a 910 haste/str stat stick and did 35k (9%) more DPS with the arcano. From a survivability standpoint I'd be interested in hearing your argument for why ~200 haste/2300 str is worth more than 1021 mas/crit/vers.
    Had an SS that arcano's 910 stats were only in the 900's which would be a big factor. Did they make its scaling standardized?
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Had an SS that arcano's 910 stats were only in the 900's which would be a big factor. Did they make its scaling standardized?
    Wasn't the scaling on arcano always standardized but instead it had hugely inflated base stats?

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    Wasn't the scaling on arcano always standardized but instead it had hugely inflated base stats?
    I was under the impression it's scaling was reduced early into the expansion to reduce the effectiveness of TF's on it

Deleted
    In an expansion where the major concern has been the hp pool I would equip a stam trinket (maybe 2) everyday on progress till figuring the damage pattern. Immortality is solid as always.

If you can get a 910 Arcano (from Argus 910 trinkets) or if you're lucky enough on the WB (I only have a 880. but its still good), its worth it IMO. Then Reliquary is great, or DMD Immortality if you're comfortable with your health pool and need more substained physical damage reduction. Any flat stats with haste or versa is ok too.

You need to try the bosses and adjust to what your needs are. (depends on healers CDs, your own, etc).

Reliquary of the Damned is the only ToS specific trinket worth pursuing for us in my opinion. The rest are from other sources. Personally, I use Reliquary + a 920 Parjesh on KJ, and Reliquary + Arcano for everything else.