View Poll Results: Who is your favorite relative, or which family member are you closest to?

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • Dad

2 7.69%
  • Mom

13 50.00%
  • Sister

0 0%
  • Brother

0 0%
  • Uncle

1 3.85%
  • Aunt

1 3.85%
  • Cousin

2 7.69%
  • Grandma

2 7.69%
  • Grandpa

1 3.85%
  • Other (Comment Below)

4 15.38%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who's your favorite relative?

Who is your favorite relative, or which family member are you closest to?

Also how close would you say you were to most of your family?

Favorite: I would say I am a momma's boy

Least Favorite: Older Sister

Probably least close to like 4 of my family and/or extended like a cousin and aunt.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-09-08 at 06:19 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I don't have any contact with my family at all. But I used to be the closest to my brother. He's the least odd of them I guess.

Deleted
    Your mom
    /thread

mom she gets me.. the others i only feel awkward around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Your mom
    /thread
    I don't know who you are...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm close to all my family members except for my cousins on my dad's side. We don't hate each other or anything just hardly ever see each other. I can't pick a favorite so I'll go by the one I have most fun with and that'll be my oldest brother. He's very energetic and full of life unlike me so it's nice when he comes over because he shares that energy with me. Whenever he's down at my place we have lots of laughs, exchanging funny pictures and videos from the internet and sometimes have beers together. Just about a month ago we went to a concert down in Philly (what an experience that was...). I'm actually going to be helping him move to his first new house next weekend so looking forward to that (it's a nice house too).
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-09-08 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    My twin brother. I think it's generally very hard for anyone to rival the connection (most) twins have.

Other than that: I am close to my direct family, moderately close to some of my extended family and not close to the rest.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    My cousins on my mom side as they are normal while my cousins on my dad's side are overachievers.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Aunt, on my wife's side. Does that count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your mom
    Someone had to say it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my parents of course but my uncle (moms side) is pretty cool too and we have pretty similar personalities, tastes in music and interests etc so yeah outside of my parents my uncle. My cousins are okay sometimes

Uncle Sam.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'll also go with mom.

Compared to my sister, I am fairly more distant from my family. I just didn't adopt as many of their interests as she has and they never bothered to try to get to know mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a lot of love for dad's

Deleted
    My mom, I think most people are.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am a loner even within my own family. No one really gets me.

I'm my favorite relative

Had a "grandfather" who wasn't even related to me by blood (he married my mother's mother) who was just the most remarkable human being. Easily the best man I've ever known.

Close second is actually my paternal grand mother. Hit by a drunk driver at age 27 and made paraplegic for life but still the most positive, energetic, peacemaker. Loved education and is probably the reason I've succeeded in various ways where I otherwise wouldn't have.

Mom is great and all, but those two were legends. Sadly both are deceased.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A tie between my mother and older sister. Both are always there for me, both are such a huge help now that I've joined the Mom club and have been giving me so much advice. Plus if I need someone to talk to in our mutually shared first language, I have someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Definitely my Dad, alongside my Sisters. Can't really choose between them.

I don't dislike any of my family, my mum is great too but my dad was more active in my development and helping me with my education and important career decisions. If I answered this question before my career and education was seen as very important by myself I'd probably of said my Mum. Also, I'm a triplet so I have a great connection with my Sisters.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-09-09 at 04:29 AM.