7+ Year Old Account

Missed Interactions Between Warcraft Characters

Warcraft have a lot off different characters. Some friends, some rivals to each others. During story we saw their interactions and reactions between each others. So thread's question - what characters from Warcraft universe you would like to see?

My TOP 3 is:

1 - Genn and Garithos - Oh these guys would be friends!

2 - Lothar and Thrall - Would Lothar agree on peace with Horde under Thrall's rule?

3 - Anduin and Kel'Thuzad - Would necromancer try to corrupt young prince like he did with Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arator, Turalyon and Alleria - Those three have some shit to handle (yes, I know they have interactions now but none of them are even thinking about that yet, haha)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Arator, Turalyon and Alleria - Those three have some shit to handle
    Vindicaar says hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Vindicaar says hi.
    Yeah, Vindicaar just made it worse. You have a fuming sister/mother. An awkward father whose main view is still at the goal at hand. A son who is annoyed that his parents could at least have sent a sign earlier. Heck, when seen on the ship most the time, Arator is standing away from them. Or you have a voice clip of Alleria rather disappointed sounding about Sylvanas. Hence I wrote, 'those three have some shit to handle'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm still on the fence about Illidan not talking to Tyrande and Malfuiron just recently. These three have a pretty hefty past, yet Blizz completely dodged any kind of interaction between the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Vindicaar says hi.
    They had, like, one interaction there. And it added nothing new to the story. What's your point?