View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    Sex on the First Date is it acceptable?
    Always acceptable. It sometimes happens.

Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    People have preferences..... So not wrong.

/absorbed into the Light

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.[/B]
    Probably depends on the fetish.

But dating someone because of the color of their skin isn't racist, it's more likely personal preference. Just like liking big tits is more preference than anything else. And notice the big boob thing only comes up, no one really ever mentions this in regards to A cups..

People just have their likes and dislikes when it comes to the opposite sex, or same sex for that matter. It's called attraction. And sure, said attractions can and do change over time, but trying to make it out as racist is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I've been lazy after Gamescom, but at Gamescom I got some interesting leads. I almost went on an instant date with a cute Austrian girl, but she was there with a friend and like an idiot, after she already said yes to the date, I reminded her of her friend and if he would be pissed if she just left. Then she went, yeah, I can't leave him here, sorry. So no instant dates or Same Day Lays, but mainly cause of my own inexperience. But comparing this to the other convention I went to in May, my game got a lot better. One thing I learned is that girls are much more willing to give up something like their battle tag rather than their phone numbers, and I set up a date with a cute girl (18 or 19) over battle net. One girl blocked me after I unapologetically teased her about drinking so much alcohol, when it was her that bragged about it by sending me a picture of a bottle of her Jägermeister. Then she went "you always make me out to be an alcoholic". Weird. One interesting thing I learned is that the best way to approach girls at places like Gamescom, because so many girls are there with their boyfriends or in groups, is to pick out girls that are sitting down leaned next to a wall near some kind of booth. Because they are often waiting for their friends, who got in line, and they sometimes have to wait there for an hour or two. They appreciate conversations a lot, because they are bored as hell. And it is a good way of talking to her alone. And talking to girls in queues obviously, cause you have a lot of time to talk, but it's rare that there is a cute girl in range when standing in a line of a game that you wanna play. I talked to a cute french cosplayer, got the battletag of a cute german cosplayer, talked to all sorts of girls, some with boyfriends, some solo. Only problem is a lot of them come from far away, so either the bang happens over those Gamescom days, or it probably doesn't happen. Or you enter long game and meet up at some other con or something. So all in all, it was interesting and I learned a lot. But the last few days were lazy, caught a cold, I have to get a bit more active again, but I also wanna focus on some non-game stuff. Trying to get into creating videogames right now, I already have some basic knowledge. Once made a racing game with a group of people as a project for university. So I have to get my ass up and sink my teeth into that. Watching Jordan B. Peterson videos motivates me a lot.

Anyway, how was your day, honey?
    Oh yea the teasing/negging thing definitely can backfire. That's pretty universal. "I can call myself x negative thing but you can't". People don't like it because they're usually half joking or otherwise don't really feel that way, or don't like the fact that you're basically reinforcing/agreeing with their statements about having negative traits. I've done it too though. Human interactions can be a landmine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    I don't think this word means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh yea the teasing/negging thing definitely can backfire. That's pretty universal. "I can call myself x negative thing but you can't". People don't like it because they're usually half joking or otherwise don't really feel that way, or don't like the fact that you're basically reinforcing/agreeing with their statements about having negative traits. I've done it too though. Human interactions can be a landmine.
    Especially hard over the phone where it can be hard to convey emotions.

I've been with the same girl for 5 1/2 years. We met on POF, talked on the phone for two weeks, lived an hour away from each other. Now we live together. We had sex on the first date. I don't really feel like it's a big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I've been with the same girl for 5 1/2 years. We met on POF, talked on the phone for two weeks, lived an hour away from each other. Now we live together. We had sex on the first date. I don't really feel like it's a big deal.
    Because it isn't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because it isn't
    I wish more people did it.

The reason women are less likely to have sex on the first date is simple biology. They have to be careful who they have sex with because they can end up pregnant. Yeah birth control exists, but this kind of thing is hardwired into our brain through evolution. So even if there is no chance of her getting pregnant, and even if she wants to have sex, she will have some last minute resistance and doubts creeping in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You can fuck through your phone? Is that what happens? Or do you match each other on Tinder and then you meet up for a date? Hell nowadays even on Tinder 90% of women put "no one-night-stands" into their profile.
    Well, you are right, we can't f**k throught a phone