Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Acutally, there are FIVE investigations going on - and not one of them has produced one shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Not one fucking thing has been leaked to even somewhat bolster that bullshit narrative.
    There's plenty that's happened that's public information that lends tons of credence to Russia collusion story, without even having to know what the FBI knows that we don't. All of the lying about it and secret meetings they failed to disclose, then lied about the subject matter of 4 times already. Every single one of Trump's staff remembered all of their meetings... except the Russian ones. Do the Russians have some kind of secret power to make everyone who meets with them forget their meetings?

I'm honestly wondering what your line will be when they're dragging Trump off in cuffs. "FAKE NEWS, LIBERAL CONSPIRACY!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    FFS you can't even get that right.
    Manafort was working for the pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine, like Yanukovych, the guy wanted in Ukraine for high treason.

I don't know why anyone even bothers with you at this point.
    WTF are you carping about? I never qualified in particular who he was was working for, just that he worked for the Ukraine - NOT RUSSIA. I am not wrong about a fucking thing.

I truly don't know why I even bother responding to YOU - you couldn't even find Oscar Lopez Rivera on your own. Google fail. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    There's plenty that's happened that's public information that lends tons of credence to Russia collusion story
    Bullshit - all you have is innuendo and talking head opinions. You don't have a single, concrete piece of evidence. NOTHING.

What, maybe the Don jr email? LOL - if that is all you are pinning your hopes on, that just shows how fucking pathetic this whole ruse is.

Carter Page has already testified. So has Manafort and Kushner. What did that result in, so far? NADA. Who else do you have left? This entire "Russia" bullshit is based on one thing - a paid-for opposition dossier. LOL, what a fucking joke.

"I'm honestly wondering what your line will be when they're dragging Trump off in cuffs" - LOL, never gonna happen.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-09-08 at 11:48 PM.

Dear Diary,

Today I got an 86 on my exam. I told mommy I got an A-- and she was SO PROUD of me and gave me some candy for my effort.

Bai diary!!!

<3
    Skro

-------------------

So well done everybody who threw the "rouding up" nonsense into the incenerator where it belonged. But, I just gotta know, in what kind of fucked reality is even a "40% approval rating" a good thing. That's so fucked, rofl.

But then again, I suppose the Trumpkins are used to seeing "40%"s on things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Like control of the government? We did.
    Actually Nancy and Chuck control government now, thanks to your man, the illegitimate orange emperor of the deplorables.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.f0a0f669176e

What would you wish for if a genie appeared and offered you one wish? Even schoolchildren eventually stumble upon the right answer: “I would wish for 100 more wishes.” This playground wisdom explains why Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi were smart to strike their debt-ceiling deal with President Trump.

With the arrival of the fall fiscal crisis, Schumer and Pelosi had leverage with Trump for the first time in his presidency: Because many Republicans were unwilling to vote to raise the federal debt ceiling, the president had no choice but to work with the Democrats on this must-pass legislation. In anticipation, congressional Democrats had lengthy debates over what they should “wish for” in return for giving Trump the 18-month debt-ceiling extension his Treasury Department wanted. Should they demand funding for key programs on the chopping block? Maybe an end to anti-Obamacare moves by the administration?

Of course, some Democrats believed that the party should stand by its Obama-era position and support a “clean” debt-ceiling bill — i.e., free of any extraneous provisions. Straying from that position, they worried, would mean that a future Democratic president might have to make unacceptable concessions to a future GOP Congress. Others believed (and still do) that the best deal would be to abolish the debt ceiling altogether.

In the midst of this mélange of opinions, Schumer and Pelosi had a powerful insight: Given that congressional Republicans are unwilling to check Trump’s worst excesses, Democrats need a special strategy to deal with a particularly reckless president. So the Democratic leaders negotiated for the legislative equivalent of “more wishes.” Rather than bargaining for specific concessions now in exchange for a long-term debt-ceiling extension, they sought an extension that was very short-term — about 90 days. In this way, they required Trump to come back to them soon for more negotiations. If, in future such showdowns, they continue to permit only short-term extensions, they will wind up with more opportunities to check Trump’s excesses and extract concessions from him.

As a result, the president would have to face — and win votes from — Democrats three or four more times before the 2018 elections. At each such juncture, Democrats would be needed to pass this legislation and would again have a device to force Trump to bargain. No wonder Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are so mad: They wanted to relegate congressional Democrats to irrelevancy for the remainder of the Congress and keep Trump talking only to Republicans. Schumer and Pelosi’s bargain denied the GOP congressional leaders this objective.

Of course, a wish for more wishes is not an end itself. Next time, Democrats have to find a way to move Trump on one or more key policy points. They also have to continue to keep this “legislative leash” short, and use their recurring “dates with Donald” to stop or roll back the worst of his actions if they cannot do so through other means (such as passing a stand-alone Dream Act). They have won a recurring seat at the table — no small feat given their minority status. Now, they have to show what they can do with it. (And near the end of Trump’s term, they should use this leverage to abolish the debt ceiling altogether: After using this weapon for the next 3½ years, they should eliminate it from ever being used again.)

The Schumer-Pelosi strategy is not without risks. Donald “Art of the Deal” Trump is a horrible negotiator but a superb spinner of negotiations: More times at the table with Trump means more times he may succeed at claiming victory. A pattern of regular and successful dealings could bolster Trump’s image as a “reasonable” president who is getting things done.

Moreover, by curtailing partisan strife over the debt limit, government funding and disaster relief this month, the deal does clear away some “must do” items in line before tax reform (though many others remain) — and may even create legislative calendar time for the GOP to take another run at repealing Obamacare this fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30. The first job of the opposition party is to oppose: Winning leverage with Trump for future agreements is cold comfort if it facilitates other aspects of Trump’s agenda.

Ultimately, however, I know firsthand — having directed the Senate Democratic leadership staff after our drubbing in 1994 — that there can be no wins for the minority in Congress without taking some chances. When you cannot win with numbers, you need to win with guile and instinct. The Schumer-Pelosi strategy has risks. But in creating a mechanism to require Trump to repeatedly seek Democratic support for must-pass legislation, Schumer and Pelosi have gotten themselves previously unimaginable future leverage. That’s legislative genius, even without a genie.
    In other words, Chuck and Nancy have Trump and by extension you, by the balls, now and forever. And believe me, they are going to squeeze and squeeze them good.

Hows that control of government? Oh wait that's right. You don't. Because faux-conservatives / reactionaries got in bed with a con artist like Trump because liberals made them mad, and surprise surprise, got conned themselves.

Take your medicine Sulla, roflmao.

WTF are you carping about? I never qualified in particular who he was was working for, just that he worked for the Ukraine - NOT RUSSIA. I am not wrong about a fucking thing.

I truly don't know why I even bother responding to YOU - you couldn't even find Oscar Lopez Rivera on your own. Google fail. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit - all you have is innuendo and talking head opinions. You don't have a single, concrete piece of evidence. NOTHING.

What, maybe the Don jr email? LOL - if that is all you are pinning your hopes on, that just shows how fucking pathetic this whole ruse is.

Carter Page has already testified. So has Manafort and Kushner. What did that result in, so far? NADA. Who else do you have left? This entire "Russia" bullshit is based on one thing - a paid-for opposition dossier. LOL, what a fucking joke.

"I'm honestly wondering what your line will be when they're dragging Trump off in cuffs" - LOL, never gonna happen.
    Junior literally admitted to trying to get dirt on Clinton from a Russian agent. That is 100% proof that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Stop acting like a crazy person and admit you're fucking wrong for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Junior literally admitted to trying to get dirt on Clinton from a Russian agent.
    And then he lied about it while trying to get a security clearance. That's a paddlin'

Junior literally admitted to trying to get dirt on Clinton from a Russian agent. That is 100% proof that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Stop acting like a crazy person and admit you're fucking wrong for once.
    Not acting...

Deleted
    1) Don Jr. was NOT PART OF THE CAMPAIGN, so your "100% proof" is bullshit

2) No "dirt" was obtained by Don Jr. Sure, he wanted some, but that did not happen. Nothing came of the meeting.

3) "collusion" isn't even a legal term.

You have NOTHING. Nada, zilch, zero. How about YOU admit you are fucking wrong? I go by the facts, you go by nothing but emotions and feelings.

The only "proof" of collusion we have is between the Democrats, a foreign spy (Christopher Steele), and opposition research that was obtained by paying and colluding with Russian and Ukraine agents/sources - the "pee pee dossier".

Only people going down for any crimes will be Obama cabinet members - the rest of the people that are obsessed over this are just a bunch of fucking whiners that got their asses kicked in November and whose egos are still crushed over it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Not acting...
    LOL
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-09-09 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don Jr. was NOT PART OF THE CAMPAIGN, so your "100% proof" is bullshit
    He wasn't the only one there.

No "dirt" was obtained by Don Jr. Sure, he wanted some, but that did not happen. Nothing came of the meeting.
    That's a referendum on how much dirt Hillary had on her, not on Trump jr working with Russia. If you seek a private detective to find dirt on your spouse. When they tell you there is no legitimate info, it doesn't mean you didn't collude with a detective... it means your spouse is clean of what ever you were seeking to find.

"collusion" isn't even a legal term.
    What's the legal term for actively getting help from someone, but claiming it didn't happen, because the help didn't amount to anything?

You have NOTHING. Nada, zilch, zero. How about YOU admit you are fucking wrong? I go by the facts, you go by nothing but emotions and feelings.
    Dude... one of your facts, is explicitly semantics.

The only "proof" of collusion we have is between the Democrats, a foreign spy (Christopher Steele), and opposition research that was obtained by paying and colluding with Russian and Ukraine agents/sources - the "pee pee dossier".
    We also have Trump before the election, boasting he had a relationship with Putin. You know, that thing Trump forgot the meaning of the word relationship for, during the campaign? You do know that Trump him self fired Flynn due to lying about Russian contacts? Manafort was fired from Trump's campaign, after being caught as well. Why are you not claiming that Trump jr was just there for adoption anymore? Did you, like Trump jr, figure out that discussing Russian retaliation for Magnitsky act was too easy to see through?

Only people going down for any crimes will be Obama cabinet members - the rest of the people that are obsessed over this are just a bunch of fucking whiners that got their asses kicked in November and whose egos are still crushed over it.
    Makes no sense... Trump is the one who won the presidency, but still claimed conspiracy because he lost the popular vote. Trump is the one who called for a revolution after Romney lost. Trump is the one whose whole campaign was about the system being rigged against him, to then only win due to our electoral system.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Or to look at it another way, 63% don't approve?

Way to go!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Or to look at it another way, 63% don't approve?

Way to go!!!
    If there was an option for the greatest human alive, then it would be 100% agree. The poll is stacked against those who worship at the alter of emperor Kek. 63% were just confused why there was no option for 'all hail Trump', so voted they disapprove of the poll, not Trump.

I wonder how many thumbs up I would get if that was posted on the_donald...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, saying Don Jr. was not part of the campaign would be hard to justify if he gave campaign speeches.

Like this one.

Or this one.

Or this one.

Or this one.

Or this one.

And of course, the one at the RNC, which was plagiarized.

"But he wasn't paid!"

Volunteer work counts as work. That's why foreigners can't volunteer to help campaigns. Which is why Trump Jr. is in trouble.

Your "Trump's son didn't help the campaign" line aside, why don't you answer this one: who else was at the meeting, with Trump Jr? Was it Paul Manafort? Because I think it was Paul Manfort. Who was the campaign chair at the time. So even if, somehow, you could convince people Trump Jr. wasn't helping his father's campaign that he was giving speeches for, it'd still be irrelevant. Manafort was there. Trump Jr. admitted it. Manafort admitted it.

2) No "dirt" was obtained by Don Jr. Sure, he wanted some, but that did not happen. Nothing came of the meeting.
    Which is why there's no such thing as an undercover cop, arresting someone for trying to commit a crime with an undercover cop, because the crime didn't actually happen yet. OH WAIT.

Claiming motive doesn't matter, only results, in law (campaign laws or otherwise) is laughably stupid.

Neither is "familicide" but I bet you'd still go to jail if you were caught doing it.

Make sure you use ice after long periods of vigorous handwaving. You're going to need it when Trump signs the budget with nothing from the Contract with the American Voter on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we really going as far as to claim that even Russia couldn't find any dirt on Hillary, as a defense of Donald jr? You are willing to give up the ghost of 'lock her up' in this one moment, to claim Russia's evidence showed Hillary was clean?

Extrapolate this further... Russia is accused of fake news stories, boasting Trump's calls to 'lock her up'. Trump jr actually seeks legitimate dirt on Hillary from Russia, they regurgitate what seems to be the same fake news they push on social media. After all, even jr didn't think it was legitimate. Yet, Hillary is still the devil? She still rides the broom? Ignore even the legal ramifications here... You do realize you got conned? You do see the game that was played on you here?

1) He was part of the campaign....try to invite senior staf member of a political campaign to any meeting without being part of a campaign and see how that works out.

Not getting paid doesn't mean a bloody thing

2) If you try to rob a bank and you found out that the bank doesn't have a safe anymore do you think you can just go? Attempt to ''insert crime'' is still a crime

3) So what? Murder isn't a legal term either but generally is still used to describe a crime. Lawyers and Judges have their own language in a sense that they wouldn't use collusion in a legal term doesn't mean a god dam thing.

''I blatantly tried to murder this guy, but failed, so clearly I'm not a criminal!''.

See how far such logic takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    Intelligent people use the results of polls intelligently.

Polls contribute as part of a number of good indicators of when he'll be removed.

No.
    Popularity or lack there of doesn't remove a president... lul..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Popularity or lack there of doesn't remove a president... lul..
    It can help facilitate it. He's making enough enemies of congress and the senate, and if he's unpopular enough, the other Republicans can see that he's hurting them down ticket (pro tip: he is) and if a reason to impeach ever comes up, he's outta here. Where if he was popular among the American people, the Senate Republicans would probably vote not to remove from office. As it is, should Mueller come forward to recommend impeachment proceedings... well low numbers can certainly ensure that no Republicans will back him.

He's 10-15 points down in popularity from when he got elected, and he didn't win by a landslide either. He won by the skin of his teeth in a few states. That means a loss in 2020. So while not a removal, he's certainly on the fast track to losing in 2020. Democrats could put up the most vile Democrat AGAIN and win.

You can continue to console and comfort yourself by saying that polls don't mean anything. Meanwhile the rest of us will be fully aware of their impact and enjoy great 2018/2020 elections.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It can help facilitate it. He's making enough enemies of congress and the senate, and if he's unpopular enough, the other Republicans can see that he's hurting them down ticket (pro tip: he is) and if a reason to impeach ever comes up, he's outta here. Where if he was popular among the American people, the Senate Republicans would probably vote not to remove from office. As it is, should Mueller come forward to recommend impeachment proceedings... well low numbers can certainly ensure that no Republicans will back him.

He's 10-15 points down in popularity from when he got elected, and he didn't win by a landslide either. He won by the skin of his teeth in a few states. That means a loss in 2020. So while not a removal, he's certainly on the fast track to losing in 2020. Democrats could put up the most vile Democrat AGAIN and win.

You can continue to console and comfort yourself by saying that polls don't mean anything. Meanwhile the rest of us will be fully aware of their impact and enjoy great 2018/2020 elections.
    Too soon...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Too soon...
    He could make a comeback, but you and I both seriously doubt he will.

But then again, good old Vlad could set up the 2018 and 2020 elections where 140% of the populace shows up to vote and have Trump/Repubs still only win by 10%. It would be quite the sight to see someone justify THAT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    ''I blatantly tried to murder this guy, but failed, so clearly I'm not a criminal!''.

See how far such logic takes you.
    His defense of Trump jr is explicitly that even Russia couldn't find any legitimate evidence that she was 'crooked Hillary'. It's as bizarre as one of the excuses for Comey firing, where they claimed he was too harsh on Hillary for releasing that Wiener investigation info. It's now two instances, where possible wrong doing by Trump's team is defended with pretty much 'Hillary did nothing wrong'.

'We did everything to find dirt on Hillary, as far as even reaching out to Russia for dirt, but we found nothing' should be an exonerating statement for Hillary, not Donald jr.

- - - Updated - - -

He could make a comeback, but you and I both seriously doubt he will.

But then again, good old Vlad could set up the 2018 and 2020 elections where 140% of the populace shows up to vote and have Trump/Repubs still only win by 10%. It would be quite the sight to see someone justify THAT.
    That part will be harder. The key to their success or why it worked now, but never before, is people willingness to believe. I have seen people ask a lot, 'why would Russia do this now'. Well, they realized two things. First, that Hillary has been demonized for 10 years, thus the public is conditioned to believe. Two, that Trump represents an alternative that has never been this legitimate. Russia had both, the opportunity to not seed resentment towards Hillary, but let 10 years of cultivation come to bloom. While at the same time setting US on the coarse of chaos, that neither Gore, Romney, McCain or Kerry could bring.

So yeah, he did get a small lift in his approval rating when he fucked the Republicans in the ass by handing political capital to the Democrats. Hmmmm.

Perhaps Washington has finally figured out how to steer the bull in the china shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.