Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Not true cause I'm questioning it. I find it very unlikely Deathwing could be able to beat Ragnaros in the firelands. Especially once Big Rag gets on his feet and starts bashing Deathwing's armor in. I can see Deathwing being strong enough to banish him in the physical realm but not in the firelands. I can also see the Water Lord messing Deathwing up if the latter were stupid enough to fight in the middle of the ocean. Deathwing is dangerous because of what he can do to the world pillar but by himself, he ain't that powerful really or else you wouldn't even see people in other forums still debating whether the Lich King or Archimonde ir weaker or stronger than him.

- - - Updated - - -
    Nah, the fact that we needed a super-weapon like the dragon soul charged by all other aspects + the direct assistance of these aspects to defeat Deathwing speaks volumes. We defeated Ragnaros without anything of the sort.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    I think not

9:40
    tbf, that's on holy ground.

protected by the light.

Formerly known as Arafal

i hate niggers so much.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-09-10 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    tbf, that's on holy ground.

protected by the light.
    yess but he said that lich king cannot be killed or by his means cannot be defeated other than icecrown
    and he can even win against deathwing or lei shen
    lol if the lichking is that powerful he could withstand the light
    not forget that 2 times the ebon blade fought in this land and nearly won

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    galakronds retarded little brother

Couldn't resist myself...

OT:
    It's a shame that we didn't face Chromatus in the Dragon Soul raid.

I agree if hes at the top of Ice Crown but if hes fighting them outside in northrend or in another continent than the Lich King would rip both of their souls out.
    Deathwing could use Lich King as his toothpick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    OT:
    It's a shame that we didn't face Chromatus in the Dragon Soul raid.
    it would be cool if in 8.0 the twillight hammer/dragonflight infiltrates the arcane prison he is in and reanimates him.

would be a cool boss fight.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    it would be cool if in 8.0 the twillight hammer/dragonflight infiltrates the arcane prison he is in and reanimates him.

would be a cool boss fight.
    We could have Halion V.2 Raid, I wouldn't be mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

Couldn't resist myself...
    i thought morelike:

Galakrond was not a Dragon.
    He was a Proto Drake.

An advanced massive Proto Drake.

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Galakrond was not a Dragon.
    He was a Proto Drake.

An advanced massive Proto Drake.
    newsflash, protodrakes are dragons

ancient and less intelligent dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    newsflash, protodrakes are dragons

ancient and less intelligent dragons
    Saying that Proto Drakes are ancient Dragons is like saying Vrykul are Ancient Humans.

Or like saying Trolls are Night - Elves.

Or like saying Gronn are Orcs.

and so on...

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Saying that Proto Drakes are ancient Dragons is like saying Vrykul are Ancient Humans.

Or like saying Trolls are Night - Elves.

Or like saying Gronn are Orcs.

and so on...
    not rly, they are dragons, just another kind of, like dogs, you can have a lot of variety among then

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not rly, they are dragons, just another kind of, like dogs, you can have a lot of variety among then
    we can say similar to the differences of a dog and a wolf
    but yes they can be considered dragons

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you all even bothering to entertain this idiot with all his Galakornkodonk talk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Though, name being wrongfully written and I don't know why our dear moderator hasn't fixed it but...

... I WOULD LOVE A FIGHT AGAINST GALAKROND!

Though, wouldn't he already have been undead.. I mean, if you spit up zombie dragons.. and eat them again.. pretty sure you are away from the 'living' role.

Then again, if we saw Galakrond now, it would be underwhelming. Just a huge flying bonecage.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think not

9:40
    I already said he can BE HURT outside of Ice Crown but he cannot be killed or destroyed as even the prime ghost Uther confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Nah, the fact that we needed a super-weapon like the dragon soul charged by all other aspects + the direct assistance of these aspects to defeat Deathwing speaks volumes. We defeated Ragnaros without anything of the sort.
    I don't denied that Deathwing is more powerful than Ragnaros but just that Rag would at least give him a hard time if Deathwing is dumb enough to fight him in the fireland.

- - - Updated - - -

yess but he said that lich king cannot be killed or by his means cannot be defeated other than icecrown
    and he can even win against deathwing or lei shen
    lol if the lichking is that powerful he could withstand the light
    not forget that 2 times the ebon blade fought in this land and nearly won
    Uther confirmed he cannot be killed outside of Ice Crown so the tweets meant Lei Shen or Deathwing beating the Lich King if they're fighting on top of Ice Crown. Cannot ignore the word of god from the game itself. The LK would outlast Deathwing and Lei Shen if they were fighting him outside Ice Crown or outside Northrend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Though, name being wrongfully written and I don't know why our dear moderator hasn't fixed it but...

Though, wouldn't he already have been undead.. I mean, if you spit up zombie dragons.. and eat them again.. pretty sure you are away from the 'living' role.

Then again, if we saw Galakrond now, it would be underwhelming. Just a huge flying bonecage.
    Just put a bunch of flesh on him(Design wise). Flesh that doesn't look good. BAM Galakrond fight.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Just put a bunch of flesh on him(Design wise). Flesh that doesn't look good. BAM Galakrond fight.
    But.. needs.. everything.. Tormented eyes, random body parts, the fact that he would most likely be oversizing that of when Deathwing was at his biggest.

I mean, sure, throw some bedsheets over the bones but ruins it still. haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Could always be a Cavern of Time raid, where we physically have to enter his body and destroy him from within/stop whatever that prevented him choking on the boulder.

Deleted
    I don't denied that Deathwing is more powerful than Ragnaros but just that Rag would at least give him a hard time if Deathwing is dumb enough to fight him in the fireland.
    Not at all. DW would singlehandedly obliterate Ragnaros on the basis of what we've seen.