Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Western Europe is expected to pay into the EU to build up Poland.
    Western Europe is expected to do deal with all the crime the Polish brought into Western Europe.
    Western Europe is expected to put up with the Polish making Welfare, benefit collection guides for the UK and elsewere. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...people-7528645
    Western Europe cannot build NS2 because Poland does not want to lose Transit fees.
    Western Europe (France) cannot sell Helicopter Carriers to Russia, because Poland does not want them to.
    Western Europe has to pay Child benefits to Polish Parents. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-overseas.html
    Western Europe is expected to let Polish migrants move in and undercut Native workers.

Poland has to help Western Europe with the Refugee problem by taking 5000 that the EU will pay for. OMFG EU Nazies, gief Germoney. It is unfair. What EU ever do for Poland???!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Western Europe is expected to do deal with all the crime the Polish brought into Western Europe.
    Another racist drone? You got any proof for that bullshit? As far as i know the ratio of polish people that got killed in UK by UK citizens to UK citizens killed by polish people is like 10:1. Buzz off with your racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Nice racism and generalization right there. How about you say where you live so we can say your nation is full of thieves and criminals that they export all around the world? Trump drone much? Feels like reading that bullshit about the wall.
    While I agree, you tend to find these stigma's tend to be attached in some area's because that's what happens, no smoke without fire and what not.

While its patently not true of most Polish people, I have found them polite and very hard working, the worst in a society tends to stigmatise the rest.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

This kind of sounds like Dr Evil throwing out random numbers for ransom demands.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Indeed, unlike the the one and only glorious leader Merkel. The one that everyone else should and must follow, because she knows what's best for everyone.

No, I don't remember particularly supporting Orban. What I can say though is that it's quite nice to have Hungary as a neighbour, it's very easy to get along since they don't cause any issues. Unlike let's say EU6 Italy or Croatia.

- - - Updated - - -

So it's not the EU that's against Poland, it's Germany, France, Italy, Benelux and UK. Good that you cleared that up.
    Ah yes i forgot the hard on people have for Germany here not knowing how the EU works, it is however nice of you to be so upfront about all of this!

Also, i like how you think the criticism against Poland is limited to the press and completely forgetting we were talking about how democratic the nation was, not about the refugee they were taking, do try to keep up.

edit: And i'm out, the ignorance in this thread is laughable but no real point in going forward here
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-09-10 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    What a time for Poland to push its luck, eh?

I think Putin is already rubbing his hands together and cant wait for his piece of the Polish pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I know a lot of Polish immigrants, and they aren't problematic here in Canada. They come here to have better lives and they work hard. There are a finite number of jobs before immigration becomes the burden, why do you think the Polish are so prone to emigrating? They'd stay in Poland if they had more jobs and life was more sustainable. That is my understanding of the Polish immigrants that I know personally. I am sure that is the same in the UK and elsewhere, and at least they do a good job of integrating and contributing to society unlike uneducated Arabs and Africans.
    In western EU the majority of Polish immigrants do low skilled jobs that other people don't want to do because it's still a lot more money than they would be making in Poland. Basically, like Mexicans in the US but due to the EU they have the benefit of it being legal. Why do you think these Eastern European politicians never threaten to leave the EU, but make bullshit threats like these which are basically unenforceable? Because they know that they have no power in this situation and if they leave the EU they're basically fucked.

To be honest one thing all you "western europeans" should understand, this is not a legitimate claim to get any money from Germany, this is a bullshit smoke screen made up by current ruling party in Poland. They will do nothing official to even try to get that money.
    The only purpose of that is to score political points on domestic scene. This bullshit claim is brought up by nationalist parties in Poland every time they need to distract the people from domestic problems, current ruling party is forcing stupid education reform, trying to destroy the court system and push few other bullshit changes. That's why they need a smoke screen. Don't take it seriously, it will get nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really. An animal that it pretty much harmless and someone that could kill you and your friends/family? Seriously?

Spiders kill seven americans per year. Islamic terror kills an average of 3.2 Americans per year (45 deaths divided by 14 years) since late 2001

Poland elected idiots again. I mean, they're taking advice from the fucking Catholic Church to pass some pretty regressive laws nowadays.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-09-10 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Another racist drone? You got any proof for that bullshit? As far as i know the ratio of polish people that got killed in UK by UK citizens to UK citizens killed by polish people is like 10:1. Buzz off with your racism.
    I take it you are to young to remember, when Polish Citizens were allowed Visa free travel and the massive uprising in Car thefts in France and Germany? Guess were the Polish-Car theft stereotype comes from?

https://www.economist.com/blogs/char.../crime-germany
    https://www.csmonitor.com/1992/0413/13013.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/03/ne...d.html?mcubz=3

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/1...ners-nlmnl8hc6
    Also here. The UK has more Polish in its prison then other foreign inmates.

And because that sucks, we'll take in millions of sub-Saharan African/South Asian immigrants instead!

- all western countries
    How about quoting the whole thing, instead of copy pasting it to fit your narrative?
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2017-09-10 at 02:11 PM.

oh look its that thread again where everyone turns into an EU politician....

15+ Year Old Account
    Poland is going the wrong way and a dangerous path and is set in place by fines. I have no issues with the fine at all.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are Sweden's borders closed?
    Cos lazy people like Poles dont do their share plus we have stupid politicians.
    Poland is piggiebacking on EU and want to cop out when they actually need to do something.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-09-10 at 06:14 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

And because that sucks, we'll take in millions of sub-Saharan African/South Asian immigrants instead!

- all western countries
    Take in? Countries aren't actively importing people from African countries, that would be borderline slavery. War refugees came to Europe to seek shelter, and based on a few conventions (I think mostly the 1951 UN one) they are unable to turn them down. Do you really think "all western countries" are just cheering and dancing because thousands of hungry, homeless and usually less educated people need their shelter? No, but yet they provide it, and they agree to spread them out between themselves not to make it too big a burden to other countries.

Share of what? What do you want to share?
    Insanity

10+ Year Old Account
    The last thing West needs is alienating East. If Eastern European countries were to leave EU it would bring them closer to Russia if not straight coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    The last thing West needs is alienating East. If Eastern European countries were to leave EU it would bring them closer to Russia if not straight coalition.
    It will never happen (coalition with Russia) after the communism.

Doing business and coalision is two separate thing. If its profitable i want also Poland to make business with Russia

I wonder about Slovakia and Czech republic though, I don't know much about their internal politics
    Well Chech and Slovakia said already that they are pro EU.
    Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-09-10 at 02:39 PM.

Of course they are. Why else is it called the Italian taxi service? They put in an insane amount of effort to pick up every single African and south Asian 20 km off the coast of Libya and ferry them 500 km north. For free, then they also give them free lodgings, food and money. If that isn't active import, then I don't know what is.
    Yeah, because those are the refugees. People who need help. You might not agree with the fact that EU feels the need to help everyone who is in trouble in this case, but those are the rules all the countries agreed upon when entering both EU and UN - war refugees should be helped, not left there to die. Nobody would be helping them if their country was safe to live in.