Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Not at all. DW would singlehandedly obliterate Ragnaros on the basis of what we've seen.
    I don't think so, Ragnaros's hammer in his true legged form would give Deathwing a run for his money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    I don't denied that Deathwing is more powerful than Ragnaros but just that Rag would at least give him a hard time if Deathwing is dumb enough to fight him in the fireland.
    To be honest, Deathwing and 'dumb' doesn't mix well. This wasn't a dumb dragon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    Could always be a Cavern of Time raid, where we physically have to enter his body and destroy him from within/stop whatever that prevented him choking on the boulder.
    Wouldn't mind but would mean we would have to have a dragon controlled stage no matter what, hehe..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Galakrond fight unfortunately would have to be a questline sorta to make sense. or a 5 man dungeon fight. It would be..well hard to do >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think the Galakrond fight unfortunately would have to be a questline sorta to make sense. or a 5 man dungeon fight. It would be..well hard to do >.>
    Or they could have a great war between the Faceless Ones and the Scourge. Bolvar would summon Galakrond and the Faceless would release Chromatus.

I already said he can BE HURT outside of Ice Crown but he cannot be killed or destroyed as even the prime ghost Uther confirmed it.

I don't denied that Deathwing is more powerful than Ragnaros but just that Rag would at least give him a hard time if Deathwing is dumb enough to fight him in the fireland.

- - - Updated - - -

Uther confirmed he cannot be killed outside of Ice Crown so the tweets meant Lei Shen or Deathwing beating the Lich King if they're fighting on top of Ice Crown. Cannot ignore the word of god from the game itself. The LK would outlast Deathwing and Lei Shen if they were fighting him outside Ice Crown or outside Northrend.
    We can't be sure if Uthers knows for sure because he says to Jaina that Lich King can only be destroyed at the place where arthas fused together with Ner'zhul and we know infact that Ner'zhuls was consumed and Arthas became the LK alone so with that mistake we can questiong the validity of what Uther knows.
    https://youtu.be/U4gmguq4oHc?t=2m1s

dont lose time arguing with him, he knows nothing about the lore, he only wants his fanfic to become real

Or they could have a great war between the Faceless Ones and the Scourge. Bolvar would summon Galakrond and the Faceless would release Chromatus.
    Now that. That would be "Holy shit" factor without needing the outer planetary feels and Titans.

Still I think Lich King resurrecting Galakrond himself could actually a lot more scary than people could see. Possibly on the scale of Sindragosa but it's hard to say, it depends on whether it would be brute size or gifted with magic that could cause him to be a calamity.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    We can't be sure if Uthers knows for sure because he says to Jaina that Lich King can only be destroyed at the place where arthas fused together with Ner'zhul and we know infact that Ner'zhuls was consumed and Arthas became the LK alone so with that mistake we can questiong the validity of what Uther knows.
    https://youtu.be/U4gmguq4oHc?t=2m1s
    I find it very unlikely that Uther wouldn't know what he's talking about especially considering he's a very powerful paladin as well as being trapped within Frostmourne. He would have first hand experience on the Lich King's weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    dont lose time arguing with him, he knows nothing about the lore, he only wants his fanfic to become real
    Get lost and stop trolling my thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Now that. That would be "Holy shit" factor without needing the outer planetary feels and Titans.

Still I think Lich King resurrecting Galakrond himself could actually a lot more scary than people could see. Possibly on the scale of Sindragosa but it's hard to say, it depends on whether it would be brute size or gifted with magic that could cause him to be a calamity.
    It would be problematic but I think there would need to be some powerful item to revive something as big as Galakrond.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I find it very unlikely that Uther wouldn't know what he's talking about especially considering he's a very powerful paladin as well as being trapped within Frostmourne. He would have first hand experience on the Lich King's weakness.

you cant troll a thread that is already a joke "hi, im a teenager and i like big dragons because i think big dragons are cool, galakrond and chromatus are the coolest dragons in world of warcraft, they must be really powerfull!! how awesome would be if they fight against one another right right!!??, pls bliz make it happen" /thread

Well he didn't know even who or what LK was. Also Arthas stapped Ner'zhuls spirit with Frostmourne in RotLK and Uther should know about that which makes uther knowledge very questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It would be problematic but I think there would need to be some powerful item to revive something as big as Galakrond.
    With Arthas, I would really not consider it a problem. Just drain Arthas a bit or instead fill him up with lots of Soul juice or magicks. As for Bolvar, that, I would agree would need something or at least a miniature army pumping it full of magic.

Agreed that would be awesome. The next one should hopefully be back on Azeroth and hope to see more Faceless Ones, Nagas, and whatever other insects from N'zoth and Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    you cant troll a thread that is already a joke "hi, im a teenager and i like big dragons because i think big dragons are cool, galakrond and chromatus are the coolest dragons in world of warcraft, they must be really powerfull!! how awesome would be if they fight against one another right right!!??, pls bliz make it happen" /thread
    Ironically the only one that's acting like a child here right now is you lol.

Agreed that would be awesome. The next one should hopefully be back on Azeroth and hope to see more Faceless Ones, Nagas, and whatever other insects from N'zoth and Azshara.

Ironically the only one that's acting like a child here right now is you lol.
    lol whatever you say dude, but you know i got it right, how old are you?? 13?? 14??

Well he didn't know even who or what LK was. Also Arthas stapped Ner'zhuls spirit with Frostmourne in RotLK and Uther should know about that which makes uther knowledge very questionable.

Even if he didn't know about Arthas and Ner'zhul's personal duel. What he said about the only way to destroy the Lich King still stands as it hasn't been proven otherwise.

I still honestly believe that there will be an expansion between that. They spent pretty much several expansions building up to the Burning Legion and it's end... Another super villain that at least pars on the marvel it gets, aka Azshara coming up literally straight up after seems a little... unwise in business and well WoW is all about the business.

I think the Old Gods will come up again but perhaps a Y'Sharrj v2.0 with Yogg'Saron's body doing the same thing. Dragons are important according to Ion and in reality Legion has been littered with the Dragonflights in numerous places. Northrend with Dragonblight and Wyrmrest Temple is central to them... They also need to recover an Aspect such as Ysera because they literally left that to rot and we had to deal with Kalecgos being donned the new Aspect because Malygos absence was a bad thing.

Even if I am way off base, or however they wish to do it, I do agree I think we will return to Azeroth and at least have a more personal adventure again on our home turf.

Even if he didn't know about Arthas and Ner'zhul's personal duel. What he said about the only way to destroy the Lich King still stands as it hasn't been proven otherwise.
    We have times that Lich king had to run away because he didn't stand a chance like lights hope chapel and wrath gate. If they weren't dangerous for he would have just stayed there and killed all of them but he didn't so. Attack of lights hopes aim was to get tirion as dk and at dk starting zone so that. 1) Uther might have not know for sure 2) Arthas had no reason to run away if he couldn't die there and could have killed Tirion there. So that implies that what uther said was wrong.

We have times that Lich king had to run away because he didn't stand a chance like lights hope chapel and wrath gate. If they weren't dangerous for he would have just stayed there and killed all of them but he didn't so. Attack of lights hopes aim was to get tirion as dk and at dk starting zone so that. 1) Uther might have not know for sure 2) Arthas had no reason to run away if he couldn't die there and could have killed Tirion there. So that implies that what uther said was wrong.
    But Arthas abandoned the Light and ripped out his own heart was so technically Undead and would be subject to the same pain as Forsaken do with the Light - showing a weakness right in front of your enemies is not smart and Arthas isn't that dumb to do it twice. He already exposed himself at Light's Chapel at the end of the DK levelling entry zone and chose not to do that again against someone strong in the Light. He did walk away at Wrathgate where Bolvar (who incidentally prove to be very strong with the Light, which might be what Lich King saw... Another scenario much like Tirion at Light's Chapel).

Compared to Bolvar has yet to really to see abaondoning that Light, in fact it's been demonstrated before crowning it's what kept him from being broken by Arthas as we were taunted near the Frozen Throne. Also Bolvar is special in that he's not dead nor alive - which means the affliction of Light may not even apply to him. He's not undead to suffer but nor is he alive to really perhaps dabble with the Light but then Uther maybe can see that there is more hope in Bolvar, than Arthas. Bolvar may even with enough humanity and not with Frostmourne in hand could move himself to follow Uther's direction.

Bolvar trying to get Tirion as a Death Knight (if I recall), is probably because other reasons. He does get basically the Death Knight leader to do all his bidding, he's rather persuasive in that regard whereas Arthas has done many things by his own hand. Bolvar has not.

The starting zone when Arthas was Lich King, "their lives were meaningless", he wanted Tirion still it was only the Ashbringer, an artifact of Light that stopped Arthas. Corrupted Ashbringer wouldn't be one with the Light and was in Morgraine's hand not Tirion until it was cast into Tirion's hand and was what basically broke Arthas in Icecrown Citadel.

Both Lich Kings wanted Tirion, maybe there is something else to consider here at play.

Also if I got the wrong end of the stick, then I do apologise.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-09-10 at 06:20 PM.

But Arthas abandoned the Light and ripped out his own heart was so technically Undead and would be subject to the same pain as Forsaken do with the Light - showing a weakness right in front of your enemies is not smart and Arthas isn't that dumb to do it twice. He already exposed himself at Light's Chapel at the end of the DK levelling entry zone and chose not to do that again against someone strong in the Light. He did walk away at Wrathgate where Bolvar (who incidentally prove to be very strong with the Light, which might be what Lich King saw... Another scenario much like Tirion at Light's Chapel).

Compared to Bolvar has yet to really to see abaondoning that Light, in fact it's been demonstrated before crowning it's what kept him from being broken by Arthas as we were taunted near the Frozen Throne. Also Bolvar is special in that he's not dead nor alive - which means the affliction of Light may not even apply to him. He's not undead to suffer but nor is he alive to really perhaps dabble with the Light but then Uther maybe can see that there is more hope in Bolvar, than Arthas. Bolvar may even with enough humanity and not with Frostmourne in hand could move himself to follow Uther's direction.

Bolvar trying to get Tirion as a Death Knight (if I recall), is probably because other reasons. He does get basically the Death Knight leader to do all his bidding, he's rather persuasive in that regard whereas Arthas has done many things by his own hand. Bolvar has not.

The starting zone when Arthas was Lich King, "their lives were meaningless", he wanted Tirion still it was only the Ashbringer, an artifact of Light that stopped Arthas. Corrupted Ashbringer wouldn't be one with the Light and was in Morgraine's hand not Tirion until it was cast into Tirion's hand and was what basically broke Arthas in Icecrown Citadel.

Both Lich Kings wanted Tirion, maybe there is something else to consider here at play.

Also if I got the wrong end of the stick, then I do apologise.
    Pain whe have no knowledge if Dk like LK suffers from light same as forsaken it is just a theory and nothing proves it of implies to it.
    Bolvar has abbonded light to see dk campaing what he said about paladin spirits in the Icecrown.
    Still if LK wouldn't have had danger at lights hopel chapel he wouldn't have run away showing little bit weakness could be a worthy saccrifice Tirion would be his death knight and he could corrupt it again. Also showing that much weakness could but horde and alliance in false sense security so it wouldn't make any sense in that way either.

There might be might with Tirion though.

Pain whe have no knowledge if Dk like LK suffers from light same as forsaken it is just a theory and nothing proves it of implies to it.
    Bolvar has abbonded light to see dk campaing what he said about paladin spirits in the Icecrown.
    Still if LK wouldn't have had danger at lights hopel chapel he wouldn't have run away showing little bit weakness could be a worthy saccrifice Tirion would be his death knight and he could corrupt it again. Also showing that much weakness could but horde and alliance in false sense security so it wouldn't make any sense in that way either.

There might be might with Tirion though.
    Well... The DK Leveling campaign when Ashbringer is tossed to Tirion proves that the Light can be a factor against Arthas which is why I mentioned it. I added a video that quite demonstrates well, Arthas does not like the Light. And again, as a raid encounter Lich King is finally struck by Tirion, he basically neutralises Arthas, then we get resurrected to do the killing blow. Gameplay wise it's us, lore wise it's always a band of heroes but the lore figures as the main contributors. Annoying when we do all the work ahaha.
    The Forsaken is probably a bad choice though originally they were part of his hand. They can wield the light and it's been confirmed by blues that it pains their existence. But since they have removed themselves from Arthas you most likely will denounce that but Scourge in general suffer from the Light - I don't need to prove that. That entire thing is everywhere. And Scourge is of Arthas making... I can't see how his creations can be hurt and damaged by the Light and he's infallible.

Here's the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5TUdnCIi5c - 13.42 onwards to cut the crap and sorry couldn't find a better video.
    Tirion: Arthas!
    Lich King: What is this?
    Tirion: Your end.
    Lich King: Impossible... This... is not over.
    *Leaves*

Tirion knows it's his weakness too. "Your end." seems a little too... cliche but he wasn't really lying either. Arthas legged it. If it wasn't so much of a threat, like you said, he would have minced Tirion and taken him with him. So yeah the Light is not Arthas friend and proven.
    It might be why he took Bolvar, to be a major project to convert him and in his own mind, overcome a weakness... Whilst demoralising people like Dranosh was for the Horde.
    With Bolvar getting Tirion, he didn't specifically go himself which be either something else or he knows the weakness because as Bolvar Fordragon was kicking butt as a Paladin against the very minions he now controls.
    Arthas in fact did and even mentions that he wants Tirion in his army "The others were meaningless, you perhaps..." I think is close to what Arthas said.
    He went for Tirion himself, probably filled on his own arrogance and desire to have a grand army (which mocks Tirion when he delivered us amazing bunch of heroes to turn into Death Knights for his army), with being a Paladin before and most likely presumed he was going to take no damage but clearly was wrong in choosing to come, mocking Tirion then Arthas basically fled. Maybe, he never came across the Light in that wholesome degree and wasn't exposed to that weakness and why he chose to appear too rather than arrogance.
    But either way, it shows to me why he left Wrathgate's. The army on his doorstep wasn't as small as Light's Chapel and there were more Paladins there with 7th Legion and well the Horde too.

All in all, Tirion seems mighty attractive to both Lich Kings without really knowing why. It doesn't seem a direct personal choice except he's a powerful foe.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-09-10 at 07:36 PM.