Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Sorry to say but if you think this you are simply ignorant of the massive benefit Eastern European countries have gained from the EU. I'm actually from there and I've seen it first hand. Romania where I'm from has advanced massively due to payments the EU has contributed to infrastructure and other projects. The story for other countries is similar. It's almost completely a one sided relationship. The rhetoric by Polish/Hungarian governments is all for show for their easily stirred up base. You won't see them campaigning on leaving the EU anytime soon, you can trust me on that.
    They are also small nations, it wouldn't be hard for a country like Romania or Hungary to be overrun by migrants. Selective vetting would be the ideal process, but it seems no one wants to talk about that as an option.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Africa is east of India?
    Reading comprehension fail

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    good for them. one of the few countries left that respect people who died and bled to make it what it is now. those who died for their countries would turn in their graves if they saw what happened to it now.

immigrants are parasites that destroy everything they come in contact with. just take a look at greece, sweden and france. germany is on the same path and any other nation that lets them in. only idiot would approve of it
    Well. Okay then. One of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am curious, did the EU inform new members that EU diktat would be used to reshape the demographic makeup of member countries? I am just wondering if that stipulation was mentioned?
    A few thousand migrants will change the demographic makeup of a country of 38 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    I take it you are to young to remember, when Polish Citizens were allowed Visa free travel and the massive uprising in Car thefts in France and Germany? Guess were the Polish-Car theft stereotype comes from?

https://www.economist.com/blogs/char.../crime-germany
    https://www.csmonitor.com/1992/0413/13013.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/03/ne...d.html?mcubz=3

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/1...ners-nlmnl8hc6
    Also here. The UK has more Polish in its prison then other foreign inmates.

How about quoting the whole thing, instead of copy pasting it to fit your narrative?
    Proof mate, as in government data, not bullshit pieces with no sources from 15 years ago. Try again. Also if you are judging people now from what you yourself describe as stereotype, i pity you. You realize that stereotypes are bullshit right? Maybe you should take your own advice and stop twisting reality to fit your racist narrative.

Deleted
    How childish

A few thousand migrants will change the demographic makeup of a country of 38 million?
    If those few thousands want to come here with their own will and are willing to work and assimilate, then why not. But they are forced to be relocated here and they dont want to asimilate. What are we supposed to do when they want to run from Poland to Germany, shoot them ? Or lock them in the new German concentration camps ? They will only be frustrated and will cause problems, same as ppl here will cause problems because they were forced to take "refugees".

I see only problems and no profits. I can see the long term eoconomic gains in western Europe where grandchildrend and children of immigrants commit terrorist attack. No thank You.

Also i don't recall any Western country take their share of Ukrainian or Chechnya refugees. So just fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Seems weird to be honest poland has taken in more of its fair share of refugees from Ukraine.

Why ever would Germany overlook that?
    Because the "Ukrainian refugee" is a myth, that's why. Even before Crimea Poland recruited Ukrainians for both skilled and cheap labor, because the Poles themselves migrate to other European countries (UK, Germany, you name it) leaving a void that needed to be filled. It's only natural when you have a EU with vastly different living standards - it's one big competition for people.

Those Ukrainians they "take in" are handpicked and often lured in through a fast path to Polish citizenship - and the polish citizenship allows them to work in the entire EU. And even if they move on after a few years, Poland profits from their labor in the meantime either way.
    There are many good reasons to let Ukrainians work in the EU, don't get me wrong, but claiming that those migrating to Poland are refugees in the dire need of help is simply a lie to not take responsibility.

And before someone waltzes in and claims that most middle eastern migrants are economic migrants too: sure, but no one forces Poland to take those with questionable motives. Only those who were approved, and in numbers so small that the average Pole wouldn't meet a refugee unless they actively look for them.
    That's what pisses people off, they are not even willing to take a symbolic number as a gesture of good will (~7000 refugees is literally nothing compared to a population of 38+ MILLION).
    And no one cares if they want to stay in Poland or not. It's about showing solidarity. If the refugees don't stay in Poland because it's not good enough for them, great. Poland wins because they are no longer in the country, while every other country can deny and sanction the economic migrant. Win/win for everyone, except for economic migrants/adventurers.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2017-09-10 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Because the "Ukrainian refugee" is a myth, that's why. Even before Crimea Poland recruited Ukrainians for both skilled and cheap labor, because the Poles themselves migrate to other European countries (UK, Germany, you name it) leaving a void that needed to be filled. It's only natural when you have a EU with vastly different living standards - it's one big competition for people.

Those Ukrainians they "take in" are handpicked and often lured in through a fast path to Polish citizenship - and the polish citizenship allows them to work in the entire EU. And even if they move on after a few years, Poland profits from their labor in the meantime either way.
    There are many good reasons to let Ukrainians work in the EU, don't get me wrong, but claiming that those migrating to Poland are refugees in the dire need of help is simply a lie to not take responsibility.

And before someone waltzes in and claims that most middle eastern migrants are economic migrants too: sure, but no one forces Poland to take those with questionable motives. Only those who were approved, and in numbers so small that the average Pole wouldn't meet a refugee unless they actively look for them.
    That's what pisses people off, they are not even willing to take a symbolic number as a gesture of good will (~7000 refugees is literally nothing compared to a population of 38+ MILLION).
    And no one cares if they want to stay in Poland or not. It's about showing solidarity. If the refugees don't stay in Poland because it's not good enough for them, great. Poland wins because they are no longer in the country, while every other country can deny and sanction the economic migrant. Win/win for everyone, except for economic migrants/adventurers.
    Why would they want to show symbolic support.

Let the people who welcomed them in take care of them.

Why would they want to show symbolic support.

Let the people who welcomed them in take care of them.
    Because of ... uhm... signed contracts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    If those few thousands want to come here with their own will and are willing to work and assimilate, then why not. But they are forced to be relocated here and they dont want to asimilate. What are we supposed to do when they want to run from Poland to Germany, shoot them ? Or lock them in the new German concentration camps ? They will only be frustrated and will cause problems, same as ppl here will cause problems because they were forced to take "refugees".

I see only problems and no profits. I can see the long term eoconomic gains in western Europe where grandchildrend and children of immigrants commit terrorist attack. No thank You.

Also i don't recall any Western country take their share of Ukrainian or Chechnya refugees. So just fuck off.
    Regardless of how you feel about the migrants themselves (I myself think Germany way overdid it), they are in Europe and now must be dealt with. Tell me, why do you think Poland or Hungary never threaten to leave the EU even though they're constantly stirring up shit over this issue? Because ultimately, every relationship is a matter of give and take, this is them giving some after mostly taking and they're simply throwing a tantrum about it. But the matter is all but settled already, because the EU has all the leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Because of ... uhm... signed contracts?
    I have to yield and admit I don't really know enough on this to comment but that is a hell of a kicker

Pro nazi, anti immigrant anti-jew government wants reperations for ww2, how pathetic, if anything their govt and people were fully complicit, they are owed nothing. People act like the european countries didnt willfully tell the nazis if there neighbor was a jew or gypsy. Alot of the people in the country thought they were being liberated from a government controlled by jews( sound familiar?)Hell 99% of europe was probably pro nazi and if it wasnt for the speech regulations you would of had a 2nd holocaust by now, its just in their nature and they need strong laws to prevent there primal urges from being released like we seen in 2 world wars and hundreds of year of constant war and genocide.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2017-09-10 at 04:12 PM.

Regardless of how you feel about the migrants themselves (I myself think Germany way overdid it), they are in Europe and now must be dealt with. Tell me, why do you think Poland or Hungary never threaten to leave the EU even though they're constantly stirring up shit over this issue? Because ultimately, every relationship is a matter of give and take, this is them giving some after mostly taking and they're simply throwing a tantrum about it. But the matter is all but settled already, because the EU has all the leverage.
    I would gladly welcome if EU threw us out or if our goverment wanted to leave the EU. Perhaps in raw money we gained more, but we sold our sovereignty and were forced to apply some ridiculous EU laws. Before we entered the EU we were rising with 7% now we are at 2-3%, i am sure, we would develop, maybe slower, but at least noone would tell as what to do.

Also don't be surprised why there is a rise to the nationalism in Europe atm, the EU and its policy is the sole reason for it.
    Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-09-10 at 04:13 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A few thousand? Considering Europe is expected to take in literally anyone who sets foot on the soil of a European State, I doubt it will be a few thousand. If Germany wanted open borders and to house the world, let Germany bare the cost of its leaders decision. If Merkel wants them, Merkel can have them.

But still, is it stipulated at membership that any EU state, or effectively the ruling EU state of Germany can dictate the population composition of others?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    good for them. one of the few countries left that respect people who died and bled to make it what it is now. those who died for their countries would turn in their graves if they saw what happened to it now.

immigrants are parasites that destroy everything they come in contact with. just take a look at greece, sweden and france. germany is on the same path and any other nation that lets them in. only idiot would approve of it
    whoa there buddy, not all immigrants are created equally. then again i warned EUROPE of the immigrant crisis years ago on this very forum. im loving it personally. give it a couple generations and you will be the center of police brutality, racism, blah blah all the shit problems bad immigrants bring. enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Pro nazi, anti immigrant anti-jew government wants reperations for ww2, how pathetic, if anything their govt and people were fully complicit, they are owed nothing. People act like the european countries didnt willfully tell the nazis if there neighbor was a jew or gypsy. Alot of the people in the country thought they were being liberated from a government controlled by jews( sound familiar?)Hell 99% of europe was probably pro nazi and if it wasnt for the speech regulations you would of had a 2nd holocaust by now, its just in their nature and they need strong laws to prevent there primal urges from being released like we seen in 2 world wars and hundreds of year of constant war and genocide.
    lmao you think speech regulations prevented a 2nd holocaust? wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Does that mean they'll gas the refugees once they arrive in Poland? Or whom are the Polish trying to sent to concentration camps and gas, the Jews?
    Without the international laws, and the european union( the "elite") preventing it, yeah you would have some sort of ethnic cleansing going on im 100% sure, its all european countries have done there whole time in existence ever since the roman empire, its in their blood.

Just like you say about middle easterners they need dictators or their society crumbles, well they need dictators and the west needs "political corectness" Telling them that genocide is bad and wrong or else they will go and commit it, not in their own country but in other countries. They wont know its bad, its just the genetic urge to conquer, pillage, and systematically murder millions of people, that we really dont need to do.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2017-09-10 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    We'll see what Poland does when we take 13 billion EUR away from their annual budget.
    They'll leave the EU. That still leaves you with migrants and a trillion dollars of debt to pay. Please, do force Poland out of EU. Let's see how fast this house of cards colapses unto itself.

As a Polish citizen i would like to say something about this issue and state of polish "democracy".

Our goverment is actively creating dictatorship and destroying every sign of democratic country. National media, court, education, soon free media and non goverment organizations all is being destroyed and made a puppet for one delusional individual. They already caused more damage than we could heal in 4-5 years. It is really scary when you realize new education program is created to breed mindless drone without any rational though but living in myth about Poland greatness.
    We already dont live in democratic country. Entire goverment is a puppet. President is a idiot without spine or will, who will sign anything they show him. Recently he showed some spine, but we here dont hold our breath it is something more than just in party troubles.

This issue here discussed is nothing more than cynical ploy to improve standing with nationalists in country to give more votes for PiS (ruling party). They created a whole stage about EU being big bad and now just, with ridiculous claims, want to provide "proof" to idiots who vote for them.

Point is, no matter what, Poland will lose. The only way we, polish citizens, can win is if PiS would lose every power and lose election. But, as far as we know, would be able to created rigged courts to dismiss any votes when they wont win. It is really scary shit. We can see here, day after day, how democratic system is dismantled and dictatorship is created. We see idiots on highest seats of power, we hear and see that the only virtue deemed worthy is loyality to the party and nothing else.

PiS is basically creating system before 1989 that was here in Poland.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems weird to be honest poland has taken in more of its fair share of refugees from Ukraine.

Why ever would Germany overlook that?
    They are not refugees, but why would you care for such a minor detail, right?

The vast majority and i mean about 99% are economic migrants, due to war yes, but they aren't fleeing actual war zones and of the few that applied for asylum only a handful were granted refugee status. Also poland is quite happy to have them because double the amount have fled poland previously to work in western countries.

http://www.asylumineurope.org/report...and/statistics
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.