Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

AFK's on invasion points, what should we do about that?

It pisses me off when 4 to 5 people are just afking and letting the other people do their work. If you want things, earn it. I mean, I keep killing everything and get the boss with other people down to 10% and suddenly those who were afk decided to help. Really irritating.

The number of people who AFK in your invasions is bigger than the amount I get overall.

Deleted
    Of they don't tag the boss, they won't get loot

As a tank i tag the whole area making the invasions last for a couple of minutes max so it doesn't matter.

Yeah what should we do about me.... maybe make these invasion points actually engaging.

As far as i'm aware the afkers don't make it any harder for you unless they are hitting stuff.
    I often go in there and solo my way to the boss because the first 2 stages are a joke.

Open lfd>join raid>invasion finishes in 2 mins.

even if 10 ppl afk in 30 man raid its takes 2 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    pull everything, aoe, be done

if anythin its nice that some lowbie is not taggin mobs and increases their hp
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The tagging system is retarded. You shouldn't get credit for hitting the boss once or twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Of they don't tag the boss, they won't get loot
    Yea that's the problem. They do when thhey see the boss is less than 10% hp.

Nothing. No fan of the invations. Love being able to just watch youtube while doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yeah what should we do about me.... maybe make these invasion points actually engaging.
    If you don't find it engaging, why are you abusing it with others effort? Might as well not do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    As far as i'm aware the afkers don't make it any harder for you unless they are hitting stuff.
    I often go in there and solo my way to the boss because the first 2 stages are a joke.
    It's just a jerky move. I go around the whole area, spend time trying and killing and sometimes actually dying over and over for that invasion, then that one jerk who stood near the portal the whole damn time gets to last boss tags it and gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    pull everything, aoe, be done

if anythin its nice that some lowbie is not taggin mobs and increases their hp
    I am a Havoc DH. I die quickly after MM. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    If you don't find it engaging, why are you abusing it with others effort? Might as well not do it.
    Need those veiled argunites for proc man.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Nothing. No fan of the invations. Love being able to just watch youtube while doing them.
    While " doing " or just standing still?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Need those veiled argunites for proc man.
    Yea? Then earn it fam, don't be a douchebag.

Yea? Then earn it fam, don't be a douchebag.
    I earn them by attending.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

While " doing " or just standing still?
    Does it matter?

Deleted
    It pisses me off when 4 to 5 people are just afking and letting the other people do their work. If you want things, earn it. I mean, I keep killing everything and get the boss with other people down to 10% and suddenly those who were afk decided to help. Really irritating.
    How about nothing? Who cares really? I did those once just to see them and then that was it.

I dont really care about afkers :P as a tank i just pull packs of mobs (unless im in the mushroom invasion , fuck that dmg output)

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I earn them by attending.
    Well then, I am pretty positive you don't know the meaning of " Earn ".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Does it matter?
    It does, actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I dont really care about afkers :P as a tank i just pull packs of mobs (unless im in the mushroom invasion , fuck that dmg output)
    Yea, true. I agree. But, it's a jerky move..

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to kill them ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..