Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner I did not kill Crackle. I do not have the ability to kill anyone. Dont you think with his claim, people would like to investigate that to see just how true it was?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    One night during the game you may activate your ability and light up the sky, waking everyone so they see who visited whom. However this will take all of your energy and you will fade(die) at the end of the night.
    It appears as if crackle killed himself by utilizing his ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    BF was probably sneaking around your asian underwears...Or maybe he was framing you by replacing them with russian underwears...who knows ?
    I doubt he wants to see my granny undergarments.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Danner and Marack were TPR's. It's certainly possible that scum may have targeted him last night it's also possible they may have refused to touch him knowing full well there would be a good chance he would be the target of a protective role at the very least. Crackle effectively killing himself in exchange for using his ability further muddies the waters...as does him essentially exposing those who moved around during N1.

Of the three, I'm actually most interested in Blood Fox. He chose to target Listo rather than Crackleslap who was, essentially, the biggest person of interest at the time. Since all three have already been exposed I feel getting a claim from each would be beneficial. Danner is claiming to be a doctor with drawbacks. I cannot target anyone with my own role but I can confirm that there are drawbacks to it as well. We also know from Largehorn and Crackleslap that they, too, have drawbacks associated with their roles.

Marack might be soft claiming an investigation role if I'm reading his posts right. With that said, I'd like to know what Blood Fox is.

...and seemingly Listo is not so subtly hinting that he is the 'old person' that Danner needs to be cautious of. Which adds further weight to Danner's claim if so.

Deleted
    Maaaan these games have slowed down. Not that it isn't expected, but still. I don't think I can wait around for Blood Fox much longer before throwing out some information for town to discuss.

There are two things I know to be true regarding what happened last night:
    - I know for a fact that not all night actions got used last night.
    - I know for a fact that Crackleslap's ability didn't reveal all night actions.

I was targeted last night by something that has put me in a really shitty situation, and yet it wasn't revealed.
    I will reveal more later. Important shit. But let's have people actually show up first, yes?

The plot thickens!

You're right, though - things tend to be pretty quiet these days. Hopefully we can get all the relevant information that needs to be processed out there before the last few hours of the day are upon us, though. Otherwise we risk just scrambling to get a lynch off whilst being confused which only really benefits scum.

Deleted
    Oh, trust me, I have more than enough information for us to lynch people based off of.

I'd just rather hear from Blood Fox before revealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    - I know for a fact that not all night actions got used last night.
    I take it you know this because the night ended before you submitted your night action?

- I know for a fact that Crackleslap's ability didn't reveal all night actions.

I was targeted last night by something that has put me in a really shitty situation, and yet it wasn't revealed.
    Now this is intriguing.

Deleted
    Funny that the two of you are here, since I'm pretty certain it was one of you who targeted me.

Funny that the two of you are here, since I'm pretty certain it was one of you who targeted me.
    Oh? Let's hear it.

Well, it wasn't me. My night action is passive, not targeted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Oh? Let's hear it.
    Process of elimination:
    - We all know it wasn't Blood Fox
    - We all know it wasn't Danner
    - We all know it wasn't Marack
    - We all saw Crackleslap's rolecard, so we all know it wasn't him
    - I know it wasn't myself
    - I know it wasn't A-Sayo

Leaves the two of you and Listo. Listo seems to be soft-claiming the old person mentioned in Danner's role, which eliminates him.

- I know it wasn't myself
    - I know it wasn't A-Sayo
    You just skipped over Asayo without explanation. Is it because you are masons? Or...

Deleted
    You just skipped over Asayo without explanation. Is it because you are masons? Or...
    All will be revealed. I'm just trying to get a feel of the two of you for now. I really want to hear from Blood Fox as well, though. And Listo, to be honest. I mean, hearing from everyone would be optimal.

10+ Year Old Account
    All will be revealed. I'm just trying to get a feel of the two of you for now. I really want to hear from Blood Fox as well, though. And Listo, to be honest. I mean, hearing from everyone would be optimal.
    Granny is here children! NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

Well, I don't mind claiming if you want me to. My role is fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, particularly in my hands.

Vote Blood Fox

I summon thee!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Granny is here children! NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!
    I would prefer actual input over role RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, I don't mind claiming if you want me to. My role is fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, particularly in my hands.
    If you think it'll help the current situation, sure. But it's up to you. If you'd rather not then don't. I'm not necessarily calling for a lynch on the person who visited me last night. Unless, of course, they know that I know something they don't want me to share.

Vote Blood Fox

I summon thee!
    I'm not sure if that works. Maybe we should @ him? Since he's clearly still playing the game, given that he managed to get his action in during a very short night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pistol I have like 0 input. All I know is you claim to have info that you are not outing until Blood arrives. Graeham sounds plausible since my role is passive also. That is the extent of my input.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh only other thing would be nothing bad happened to my knowledge with Blood visiting me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Oh only other thing would be nothing bad happened to my knowledge with Blood visiting me.
    Good to know. Given what I know of the setup (the fact that we don't seem to have any VTs being a main thing), I have a feeling that he might be the same role as Largehorn. I'm actually pretty sure of it.

All will be revealed.
    No, it won't.

I am the Reinventor. I can bestow new powers and win cons (from a limited pool of powers and win cons - once I've given away a power/win con, it's gone permanently) on players, effectively creating new roles. You were the most active "townish" player yesterday. Then again, I have always been terrible at reads, so I decided to overwrite whatever previous win con you had just in case. That was the most powerful combination I could think of. From this point forward, there aren't any significant powers I can give.

Your previous mention of Asayo made me think that you two were on the same team. I was trying to determine if you were mason or scum.