Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Please, Valyrian, go ahead and tell everyone what you decided to bestow upon the player you deemed to be the most active town player. Because it's honestly an odd choice.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    If you think it'll help the current situation, sure. But it's up to you. If you'd rather not then don't. I'm not necessarily calling for a lynch on the person who visited me last night. Unless, of course, they know that I know something they don't want me to share.
    It'll probably help. I'm a Medium, each night the 'spirits' attempt to communicate with me to reveal something about the game's setup. The catch, however, is that things are pretty unclear and essentially a puzzle to work out. My flavour text last night involved a dream about the movie Pretty Woman and two specific scenes. One involving someone singing Prince in a bath and the other about two people having sex on a piano. I can't quote it word for word, obviously, but that's the gist of it.

Having never seen the movie I have absolutely no clue as to what it could mean, hence why I don't mind claiming.

Deleted
    Sounds like a cute role. Any idea if the spirits are deadthread (which was just LH last night), or if it is Kryllian?

Sounds like a cute role. Any idea if the spirits are deadthread (which was just LH last night), or if it is Kryllian?
    I'm pretty sure it's Kryllian rather than being tied to dead players.

Please, Valyrian, go ahead and tell everyone what you decided to bestow upon the player you deemed to be the most active town player. Because it's honestly an odd choice.
    As I said, I have a limited numbers of options to work with. Since you are one of the most active and townish players, I thought that you'd be better suited to replace lurker players like Marack, Listo, Blood, etc. It was a gamble, and reseting your win con was my only security, and even that won't matter if you guess wrong and hit the wrong player. Even if you hit the right player, my power will still be out there.

My gifted powers are offset by how easily they can backfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking a nap.

Why didn't you target me, Val? Especially since you defended me on D1?

Deleted
    So what happened was that I no longer have the role I started with. I am now a survivor (a bodysnatcher) who either wins by surviving or by trading roles with another player and gaining their win con (whatever that may be). Which is a bizarre role to give someone you consider a town asset. Bizarre role to give anyone at all if you yourself is pro-town. Changing anyone's wincon is pretty scummy, maybe 3rd party at best.

See, what I think happened was that Valyrian was this bodysnatcher, and he wanted to be a town role. He read me as the most pro town player, and knew I wouldn't be N1'd cause I'm a returning player (since you also bus yourself with your bodysnatch target). For this reason, he decided to swap roles with me, assuming that it'd be a safe swap to town.

Except as luck would have it, I was a mafian. In a two-man mafia with A-Sayo. (which is really small for a town with a lot of TPRs, which is what leads me to believe that BF might have a role similar to what LH had - also, there is a strange interaction with cops for mafians this game)

10+ Year Old Account
    So what happened was that I no longer have the role I started with. I am now a survivor (a bodysnatcher) who either wins by surviving or by trading roles with another player and gaining their win con (whatever that may be). Which is a bizarre role to give someone you consider a town asset. Bizarre role to give anyone at all if you yourself is pro-town. Changing anyone's wincon is pretty scummy, maybe 3rd party at best.

See, what I think happened was that Valyrian was this bodysnatcher, and he wanted to be a town role. He read me as the most pro town player, and knew I wouldn't be N1'd cause I'm a returning player (since you also bus yourself with your bodysnatch target). For this reason, he decided to swap roles with me, assuming that it'd be a safe swap to town.

Except as luck would have it, I was a mafian. In a two-man mafia with A-Sayo. (which is really small for a town with a lot of TPRs, which is what leads me to believe that BF might have a role similar to what LH had - also, there is a strange interaction with cops for mafians this game)
    Uh.... I'm still lost.

So basically...

Valyrian is now in a scum team with A-Sayo?

Deleted
    Basically, yes. If Kryllian hadn't said beforehand that the game wouldn't be balanced at all, and that he was just testing shit out before putting these roles into a real game, I'd be kinda mad on both A-Sayo and Valyrian's behalf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So basically...

Valyrian is now in a scum team with A-Sayo?
    I think so? And Pistol either needs to live or switch with someone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I think so? And Pistol either needs to live or switch with someone else?
    Essentially, yes.

And just to clarify my role, using you as an example (given that your role wouldn't interfere):
    - I chose you as my bodysnatch targer
    - During that night, we swap bodies (and therefore also roles and wincons)
    - I would now be granny, you would be the bodysnatcher (and a survivor, while I would presumably be town)
    - If you got targeted for a kill during the same night, I would get killed as Granny in your stead, and you would be the bodysnatcher
    - If I got targeted for a kill during the same night, YOU would get killed as the bodysnatcher (and would lose), while I would survive as Granny

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... That would all depend on what occurred due to my role.

I believe Pistol's role to be partly false. Kryllian insisted that this game would be bastardized. So far we saw a mafia-wannabe and a solar bomb. It wouldn't surprise me if the mafia had the bodyswapper role to compensate their low number, hence this confusion.

It'll probably help. I'm a Medium, each night the 'spirits' attempt to communicate with me to reveal something about the game's setup. The catch, however, is that things are pretty unclear and essentially a puzzle to work out. My flavour text last night involved a dream about the movie Pretty Woman and two specific scenes. One involving someone singing Prince in a bath and the other about two people having sex on a piano. I can't quote it word for word, obviously, but that's the gist of it.

Having never seen the movie I have absolutely no clue as to what it could mean, hence why I don't mind claiming.
    "Pretty" sure I saw the movie...Yet this wiki part may help :
    During the scene in which Roberts sang to a Prince song in the bathtub, slid down and submerged her head under the bubbles; she emerged to find the crew had left except for the cameraman, who captured the moment on film.
    From what I can deduce, someone SAW something.
    The 2nd scene may refer to what the cameraman managed to see.

I could see Listo being a GodFather working with this bodyswapper. Who would suspect this elderly woman as the true mastermind behind this ? Not pointing fingers, just theories out of my (idiot) mind.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

ok shit you know the one day i dont check till late is the day everything blows up

7+ Year Old Account
    Last night definitly muddied the water. And not helped a lot by what has gone on in the last 5-6 hours.

-Graeham has some good points and decent read of me from #83
    -I believe Danner is as claimed
    -I believe Pistol based on outing themself as a previous mafian.

Almost feel we should lynch Val for not being forthcoming with answers to questions asked of him. And since I believe the circumstances around Pistol's claim.

With that said, who should get investigated? BF, Asayo or Pistol?

Sorry for my lake of play the past 6 hours or so. Was asleep. Now dealing with the initial bands from Hurricane Irma coming into north florida.

Deleted
    Yeah, two problems with your post Asayo:

Valyrian already confirmed that he was the one who changed my role.

How would you know that the mafia has low numbers? Ubless you're mafia yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Almost feel we should lynch Val for not being forthcoming with answers to questions asked of him. And since I believe the circumstances around Pistol's claim.

With that said, who should get investigated? BF, Asayo or Pistol?
    Asayo is the only one I'm 100% sure of, so he should be lynched first. If Val is telling the truth, town wins. If not, we lynch him tomorrow. Investigate bf, since I'm swapping with someone tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I have quite a lot to say today, but I'd like to hear from Marack and Blood Fox before doing so. Though, I have to admit that I have a good idea as to what their roles are.
    you have a good idea of what my role is?

Also do you remeber what happened the last time you claimed doc )

Of the three, I'm actually most interested in Blood Fox. He chose to target Listo rather than Crackleslap who was, essentially, the biggest person of interest at the time.
    Did listo die? no
    then why do you care? fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well... That would all depend on what occurred due to my role.
    well all i know is that you make fantastic food! GRAMMY

Deleted
    So BF is able to figure out people's roles? Ya know, kinda like Largehorn?