Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    To say white people cant say "nigger" is racist itself. Stop being racist pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    So the fuck what? If a white guy wants to say nigger they should.

I love how the 2 whitest guys on that show are fucking Charlie Murphy and Samuel L. Jackson.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    In my opinion, and I got a TON of hate on twitter for saying this. Going up to a black guy and dropping the N bomb is ofc racist, but if you're playing a game and just in the heat of the moment drop an F or an N bomb, I wouldn't say that is homophobic or racist, or if you've got the type of friends that call each other fags, I wouldn't think of that as homophobic.

I do believe context matters. It's just idiotic that people will once again use this as an excuse paint him as a racist, etc etc just to get clicks on their website. And ESPECIALLY with that dev going full on SJW. Though he did receive a ton of backlash for taking a stance against Pewdiepie in such a childish and unprofessional way.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the fuck what? If a white guy wants to say nigger they should.

Really then post that opinion with your real name first and last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    To say white people cant say "nigger" is racist itself. Stop being racist pls.
    You can say anything you want, but you have to own what you say whether you agree or not and yes that word is racist.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Pewdiepie isn't racist. The people jumping on that hate bandwagon against him are both using his name for publicity and to elevate themselves in the public eye as some kind of fighters for social justice.
    The name "pewdiepie" drives a lot of clicks. Mainstream Media in general don't like digital personalities and content, because they're competing for audience. Smearing and overreacting to him is just good for their business.

... Sorry, this is just as bad as insulting someone by calling them a Jew. He's a grown man, he should be able to restrain himself. The anti-SJW's will defend it to death though: "Lol, using the N-word doesn't MEAN anything!"... And no, the N-word is NOT the same thing as calling someone a cunt.

Is he or isn't he racist? No idea, but he's doing this to himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And the fact you don't understand context makes you worse
    The fact you think context fucking matter makes you ignorant, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post

You should see the reddit posts about this, people are up in arms once again, and I've already seen like 5 websites post about this, guess what, Kotaku is one of them as usual, LUL.
    Nothing to see here folks. Youtubers problems or reddits problems don't enter into my life. Please don't drag them into this gaming forum. Ty

10+ Year Old Account

Lmao, I gotta watch that show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Sorry, this is just as bad as insulting someone by calling them a Jew.
    And there's nothing with that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    actually no, he isn't, its just easily offended, bleeding heart social justice pigeons that want to be offended by anything they can.
    No it offends typical right wing Alt-Right self hating individuals who seem to think that some how if they talk enough shit, or point to someone else's whataboutism that makes it ok, it doesn't.

And you will be the first fucking crying should someone get their asses kicked or fired for saying this stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Nothing to see here folks. Youtubers problems or reddits problems don't enter into my life. Please don't drag them into this gaming forum. Ty
    This is actually the off-topic section. You know, where we can talk about pretty much everything.

Non-issue that's only going to make Pewdiepie grow EVEN FUCKING BIGGER than he already is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    So when black dudes call each other nigger it's racist? Nope, it's just a word. Gook, kike now those are racist because you don't ever here a jewish guy go up to a friend and say "hey my kike"
    That isn't remotely the same thing, if your friends call you whatever the fuck you want that is between you and them, you call someone random you don't know that shit, then you own whatever reaction you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No it offends typical right wing Alt-Right self hating individuals who seem to think that some how if they talk enough shit, or point to someone else's whataboutism that makes it ok, it doesn't.

And you will be the first fucking crying should someone get their asses kicked or fired for saying this stupid shit.
    Amen.

Anti-SJW's are the biggest SJW's, ironically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Non-issue that's only going to make Pewdiepie grow EVEN FUCKING BIGGER than he already is.
    Yep great and he will hang by that very same notoriety he will be crying later like he did last time. Only his bullshit is going to keep selling less tickets.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that saying again "offense is not given it's taken" oh yeah, people are fucking idiots and take offense to anything these days.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Saying the word itself is disparaging another race so it is racist.
    Then the term white privilege is also racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yep great and he will hang by that very same notoriety he will be crying later like he did last time. Only his bullshit is going to keep selling less tickets.
    You make the most confusingly written posts I have ever seen. What are you trying to say?

Deleted
    Nigger was the word we used to refer to black slaves. You know those... you Americans threw off boats with weights on their ankles and made them drown. Or those you hanged on a daily basis because they looked at your wife the wrong way. Or those you beat up because they made too much noise.

So to me it seems like a lot of people did not pay enough attention to history lessons or just lack any formal education and most likely came out of a tinfoil cave. Saying : But oh, rappers say nigger. It doesn't mean because a black person says nigger, that it's a good word out of a sudden.

Those that said it's not racism, perhaps it is not, because did pewdiepie know the person he insulted was black? But let's not kid ourselves, the nigger word was used as a reference to a person that was annoying him in the game and it really shouldn't be tolerated.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-09-10 at 11:57 PM.