Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how people treat nigger like it's the holy fucking grail of coarse language. Half of you can't even say it out of...what, some fear of being called a racist? Do you think the N-word fairy will leave a noose under your pillow if you do? It's just a word. You can justify not using it for any reason you want to, but people need to stop acting like it holds power over all of humanity or something.

Struggling to find a reason to care, not about dropping "nigger" but this being about Pewdiepie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is he in a country that jails you for hateful words?

Don't use nigger as an insult. Using nigger as a synonym for "stupid" or "idiot" is racist. You have the right to say whatever you want but that doesn't protect you from social backlash.

It really is that simple.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Uh-huh just like SJW's say you can't be racist against white people. Do I think white privilege is racist? Nope, if anything it's a cop-out.
    You're uneducated and emotionally fragile. Of course you think its a cop-out. If you had any kind of education you wouldn't make a fool of yourself in such a manner.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Context matters imho, if my group of friends call each other nigga and fags then that's not racist and homophobic. It's when you direct the insults at certain groups it becomes racist / homophobic.
    If people within a group of no gay people and all are straight calling each other a faggot whenever they do something that seems "out of norm"... they're pretty much using the same thinking as a homophobe and are pretty much bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I love how people treat nigger like it's the holy fucking grail of coarse language. Half of you can't even say it out of...what, some fear of being called a racist? Do you think the N-word fairy will leave a noose under your pillow if you do? It's just a word. You can justify not using it for any reason you want to, but people need to stop acting like it holds power over all of humanity or something.
    sticks and stones may break my bones but words can lead to depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That isn't remotely the same thing, if your friends call you whatever the fuck you want that is between you and them, you call someone random you don't know that shit, then you own whatever reaction you get.
    The context and the point of what @Saninicus said went over your head. Then again apparently the context doesn't matter (not sure about points). Even though this post tells an entirely different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Struggling to find a reason to care, not about dropping "nigger" but this being about Pewdiepie.
    Same here. Was annoyed OP posted more of his nonsense.

DRAMA IN UTUBE LAND BE AWARE PPLZ

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Context matters imho, if my group of friends call each other nigga and fags then that's not racist and homophobic. It's when you direct the insults at certain groups it becomes racist / homophobic.
    Of course, that's not the context Pewdiepie used it in, so I'm not sure what you're defending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    So which is it? You're the one saying it doesn't matter but suddenly it does now?
    Well maybe this is why you think you can say it, because you have ownership over people or something, you don't make rules for me, or get to decide what the fuck it is I mean by what I said for anyone other than you.

I was specifically talking about language, the words and language you use to, with and towards those you are friends with is among you. But the word Nigger is a hell of alot more serious to me than asshole, dickhead or any other disrespect.

Calling me a fucking nigger goes way outside the bounds of that shit, and I don't give a fuck what you are cool with among your friends that are black, or what other black people use when they are among themselves just the same.

My FRIENDS don't speak to me or talk to me with disrespect, that isn't a fucking friend, and they damn sure regardless of color don't call me Nigger, or Nigga for that matter.

So anybody calling me a Nigger or Nigger around me that doesn't know me I don't give a shit I have a problem with that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    Don't use nigger as an insult. Using nigger as a synonym for "stupid" or "idiot" is racist. You have the right to say whatever you want but that doesn't protect you from social backlash.

It really is that simple.
    No you don't use the fucking word at all unless you know the present fucking company or you want to take responsibility for what that word means like every other word.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    You make the most confusingly written posts I have ever seen. What are you trying to say?
    Have you ever seen Cartoon Wars episode of South Park? Mall's posts are created in a similar way to how it portrayed the writing of Family Guy. Now, I'm not saying manatees are involved (though they may be, who knows for sure). Just that it's random words strung together without any overarching theme or sense. There's little point in trying to decipher world salad, is there now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    he does it to stay relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    People who aren't racist don't use the word in private or "let it slip". It's not part of their vocabulary whether they are drunk, upset or anything else.
    Much as I hate most of this SJW nonsense, I have to agree here. It's not a word that normal people use, even when angry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    it has nothing to do with race and he called nobody the N word

dont you watch South Park?

the meaning of words can change over time

South Park also said that second hand smoke wasn't a thing... are you sure you want to fucking use South Park as your source?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    he does it to stay relevant
    I don't think Felix needs to do anything to "stay relevant". Being a self-made multimillionaire does that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Much as I hate most of this SJW nonsense, I have to agree here. It's not a word that normal people use, even when angry.

"When I get angry I just start calling people niggers, idk but it totally has nothing to do with me not viewing nig... I mean black people as equal or anything I just use a slur used for black people to apply to all the stupid dumbass people I see in the world..."

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Of course, that's not the context Pewdiepie used it in, so I'm not sure what you're defending.
    People like to pretend like they've never dropped an F or an N bomb in their life while pissed off. This is what's so annoying about people, they act all high and almighty but we all know those people are just as bad.

Pewds fucked up, I agree with that. But this is far from a single incident, this is normal among pretty much a majority of FPS gamers that get triggered in games which is a FUCKTON of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    I don't think Felix needs to do anything to "stay relevant". Being a self-made multimillionaire does that for you.
    But is he the talk of the town or as big as he was? His relevance has slipped a bit.