Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find them boring and lazy. Hope not to see more of them in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My issue is, I never actually get to loot the argus waystones so my alts can move on since the boss despawns immediately and the scenario resets. And ofc I just get a mail about getting my currency which I never get.
    Blizz actually ditched the waystones, so not to worry. Those of us who have them will be compensated with a few veiled argonite. The invasion points will not require them starting Tuesday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Each of the invasion points is a alien world with life. Would you like it if blizzard decided the next expansion is us cleaning up after the legion and exploring new worlds with the Army of the Light.
    I'm sorry but If you didn't notice:

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    No. Stop with the demons. No more. Plus all those invasion points are just reused art.
    As Blizzard said themselves, making art for the game Is the most time consuming. Sadly that makes the Invasion Points less awesome and makes me feel like I'm In old areas, literally the first Invasion Point I entered I was like "Wonder what old place this is gonna look lik-..grizzly hills, I'm In grizzly hills"

You know what would make more bloody sense here? They're supposedly Invading Azeroth, and during pre-patch we -somehow- stopped their thousands of thousands of ships from entering the atmosphere and bombarding us Into hell. And then we push them Into the Broken Shore and supposedly, are gone from Azeroth. Well what If that whole portal thing opening betwenn Argus and Azeroth means those thousands of demonic ships we see floating above Argus can go and Invade Azeroth to the fullest...

..and that would let Blizz make a contrived reason to "Revisit" old Instanced areas of Azeroth zones and protect our azeroth from Invasions, also helping the fact that the art Is so similar anyway.

Or... maybe not steal from Diablo 3's rift system, I know half of WoWs team are ex-Diablo 3 devs now, but comeone stop It, these systems from Diablo dont work clearly, Legendaries didn't work and these rifts-..Imean Invasion points don't work either clearly.

For one, why do we care for invaded random planets when we're at the epicenter of the Legion's might, Antorus and If we only concentrate our forces on -that- and defeat the demons once and for all the invaded planets will become unrelevant cause the demons would be scattered, wouldn't that make sense? The Invasion Points make no sense to have around, besides, I thought they claimed Legion destroyed the majority of worlds out there, but even If that werent true they still wouldn't be more Important than the very center of the Legion's might.

What could've been Interesting Is if the Army of the Light had more than Draenei soldiers, hence army of the light, and new races we'd encounter In the army would tell us about their world that we're trying to protect during these Invasion points, we could be rescuing soldiers, or orphans or I dont know, while at the same time getting lore on completely new races - but that'd ofcourse take more time and effort than they put Into Argus, which was minimal to say the least..
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Just spent 30 minutes standing in a greater invasion point and not a single other player entered. Very strange to see content that is basically dead in it's first week of release. I like the invasion points but they are content that is just going to grow more painful to do as time and numbers doing them go down. The reason to do the invasion points is to get the greater invasion, a lot of people will deem the content not worth the effort if the time spent unlocking the greater invasions doesn't result in an actual boss kill.

It certainly doesn't help that you can't queue automatically for this stuff, I guess the portals are supposed to automate that process but they don't really seem to be working right now.
    Last edited by Sulika; 2017-09-11 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulika View Post
    Just spent 30 minutes standing in a greater invasion point and not a single other player entered. Very strange to see content that is basically dead in it's first week of release. I like the invasion points but they are content that is just going to grow more painful to do as time and numbers doing them go down. The reason to do the invasion points is to get the greater invasion, a lot of people will deem the content not worth the effort if the time spent unlocking the greater invasions doesn't result in an actual boss kill.

It certainly doesn't help that you can't queue automatically for this stuff, I guess the portals are supposed to automate that process but they don't really seem to be working right now.
    Yeah, I joined a big one with an Alt later in the night, no one there (had to leave and search manually for a group).
    But this brings me to another point: While I was alone there, the mobs did .. well nothing. At least they could have included neutral mobs who fight them, like animals and treants and such.
    I am disappointed that the invasion points are just small scripted "sandbox" areas. Kill X type of mobs, every stage (expect in the ice world, free X Illidari). They could have add more interactive scenarios, or ffs invasion in our known worlds, like main-hubs (major capitals, other points of interest like Tol Barad or Icecrown) and let us fight alongside known characters. For example Yrel and Grommash in Draenor (imo would this add something of value to the lore and our past experience and achievements).
    I like the system, but not the execution by Blizzard.