Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It is and it isn't, context is everything.
    It is, unless you're a rapper, in which case it's every other word. But there's no "hard r" (even though I hear a hard r every time . . .) so it's cool.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sounds like the people ok with this bullshit like you. That isn't all black people and that is based on your bullshit justification for this.

Just like bullshit about black people robbing stores. Honestly I think you are the first black person I know of with a fetish for making what seems like racist as fuck comments about black people.
    I'm just calling you on your nonsense about not calling random people Nigger. That's a hilarious joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Again that isn't pewdiepie he is a pro gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Man have you even played pubg, that was intense as shit
    Dude. I just got finished doing Salmon Run on the highest difficulty on the shittiest map with some of the shittiest weapons. That is NOT intense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Okay. Intent doesn't matter anymore. Which means sob stories about robbing convenience stores or doing work for gangs for rent or food don't deserve any sympathy.
    Ok, I think you're confusing using intent to excuse actions with looking at the cause of said actions to address the root of the problem.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Really? I thought they were a very tolerant country seeing how people from there usually behave about racism.
    The Northern EU countries are quite racist, Finland probably being the worst of them, it's so bad it rivals India in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Dude. I just got finished doing Salmon Run on the highest difficulty on the shittiest map with some of the shittiest weapons. That is NOT intense.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I think you're confusing using intent to excuse actions with looking at the cause of said actions to address the root of the problem.
    Lol address the root of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    My point stands? This doesn't prove anything, hell, it enforces my argument.
    Jesus fuck, if that's "intense", then you guys must play some pretty easy games.

Tell yourself what you must to get through the day my love
    Everyone loves me, get in line.

I literally just wrote it
    You just asserted that intent matters for...reasons.

Because it proves no matter what anyone says you'll try turn it back on them because you're just wanting to hate on something.
    1. Not what I was asking about.
    2. Maybe, and just hear me out, maybe it's just that your points suck?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol address the root of the problem.
    Is there something you wish for me to clarify?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just calling you on your nonsense about not calling random people Nigger. That's a hilarious joke.
    No you are giving me shit about turning a blind eye about black people when this thread is about the word nigger and Pewdiepie and you have brought up race unrelated to this goddamn thread to defend Pewdiepie.

You're black if I'm not correct so my question is the one you asked me because by your statement you are being racist towards black people while prefacing your argument on race specifically other black people.

You might think that shit slips under the radar but it doesn't.

So now is the time to show some consistency either you practice what you preach or or you are choosing this time to say racist shit under the assumption you can cause your black?

So in answering your question I'm calling you out.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-09-11 at 02:48 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Question. Is this a contract that the user explicitly agrees to? If not, it doesn't really mean anything.
    No, they are within their right to DMCA his video.

PewDiePie can then appeal and it will automatically come back up... Unless they take him to court (which they would be within their rights to do).

Though if that happens, it opens up a huge can of worms.

Right now streaming/videos of video games are NOT protected by fair use, it is infringing copyrights, publishers simply allow it to happen (some, like Nintendo, don't) as free adverting, hype, etc... If they actually deny his appeal and take him to court (which once again, they have every right to do), it would set some big precedents with regard to video game streaming/video, most notably that it is not legal.

Yea he shouldn't have said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

We don't all work the same as you dear, the world doesn't revolve around you :O
    [citation needed]

If you can't understand why intent matters in this context then there's no hope. Just admit you fucked up, I don't care
    Maybe you should actually explain WHY intent matters instead of throwing a temper tantrum? I've been perfectly reasonable this whole time. You're the one who's demanding to be correct without putting in any effort.

Idk man the majority seem to be arguing against your crying hehe
    Really? Did you run a poll? Can I find it on Gallup?

I'm skeptical about the everyone loves you part
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Any other insult like what? A non-racist word? Well obviously. Morally wrong or wrong is just semantics. You obviously think he shouldn't have said it so you obviously think it's wrong. So the question is, why is it wrong?
    He shouldn't have said it considering his public image and the extreme derogatory nature of the word. But his usage of it was simply as an insult. He could have called them a cotton headed ninny muggins, at that moment those words meant the same to him. There was no intention to disparage a race, that's a huge conclusion to jump to considering the context.

I don't think that saying certain words makes you racist/homophobic/sexist/whatever, but using the N word with the intent to insult someone like he did in the clip is pretty awful.

Maybe if black people didn't use the word nigger everyday, I would take their anger more seriously. If you don't want people to call you nigger then stop calling each other nigger.

I'm skeptical about the everyone loves you part
    Are you trying to insult as many people in this thread as you can? While you defend the use of racist words? You're a winner winner chicken dinner

Whole lot of actual racists in this thread saying "It's not racist, he should be free to say what he wants".

Pewdiepie is a racist and if you're a fan of his, you probably haven't gone through puberty yet. He appeals to a very young and angst-filled audience. Youtube will be just fine without his type.

10+ Year Old Account
    N-word was used indirectly. He also apologized for saying it, twice.

I'm sure its already been posted.

You can either say all the words, or none of the words. That means no honky, cracker, etc.

Either everyone can be racist or noone can be racists.

You're allowed to be offended, but so are they.

Loving some of the infractions I've been seeing on posts today. No clear bias at all.

"Forbidden topics?"

All topics are forbidden or none of them are. Enjoy your fucking echo chamber.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

HAHA. I'm sorry. IM having the temper tantrum? Hahaha. I'm having a mental breakdown. I can't.
    I've told you multiple times WHY it matters. He wasn't being racist, he just said a racist word unintentionally.
    And your basis for this is...?

He's not going after all the black people and hurling degrading slurs at them.
    So?

He accidently said it ONCE and apologised right after.
    [citation needed]

Was it wrong to use the word? Yes. Should he be branded a racist because of it? No. Stop whining about irrelevant bullshit and re-evaluate your life. This is just sad how desperate people like you are to continue this
    If it's not a big deal, you're perfectly free to back down. It's not like he's going to read this and sleep with you, or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    You can either say all the words, or none of the words. That means no honky, cracker, etc.

Either everyone can be racist or noone can be racists.

You're allowed to be offended, but so are they.

Loving some of the infractions I've been seeing on posts today. No clear bias at all.

"Forbidden topics?"

All topics are forbidden or none of them are. Enjoy your fucking echo chamber.
    Based on what standard?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The real crime of PewDiePie and Markiplier for that matter is spreading FNAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.