Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Well I guess you have no friends if you have never talked shit with your friends in a friendly manner, or maybe you are just a very boring person, who knows.
    Only if you find interesting being a fucking prick to people especially your friends why the fuck would I want to attack my friends or people I like?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I kinda agree with this point of view, but... I don't think anyone is a SJW when they point out that the word shouldn't be used casually. (which is kinda what you're doing by explaining Pewdiepie fucked up.)

When there is a whole bunch of idiots on this forum claiming that the word can and should be used casually - it should be no surprise they get a counter-reaction to that in the form of SJWs calling everyone racists.

Even I'm getting appalled by the large amount of ignorance of the younger generation on this board. I'm starting to think Gamergate were on to something when they tried to claim most video gamers nowadays are bigots.
    Yeah that's right aswell. Pretty sure half of them are trolling and the other half is just plain stupid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Spoken by you afraid of the answer a question. You fear and it controls you. Your wings are clipped your not in my sky. Keep chirping

- - - Updated - - -

Asked and and answered calling those he offended nobody. Lol
    Alrighty then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you find interesting being a fucking prick to people especially your friends why the fuck would I want to attack my friends or people I like?
    Sigh.... so you have never played a game like WoW or something and they fail in a funny way and you shit on them in a friendly manner? I guess you have no friends then if you are so serious that you need to have no swear words with you friends in a FRIENDLY MANNER.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Because it's funny roasting your friends?

Do you live in Disneyland?

I was under the impression that it is the a way for the poor and uneducated to refer to one another in a jovial manner before engaging in rituals like the display of masculinity and social consumption of mind-altering substances, also to fill the blank spaces in the lyrics of your songs targeted at the same group of people. That seems to be the most plausible explanation given the vast amounts of cultural documentation which the afore mentioned group of people call "hip-hop". I fail to see how it is racist, because the examined specimen are usually not of african descent as my studies have shown in my local population.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    So who did he offend by saying it?

Oh right... nobody...

Moving on...
    To be fair, he did offend a bunch of white 20-something pseudo liberal human garbage, that desperately have to be offended and outraged on the behalf of other's so they have something to wank themselves to sleep at nights.

Just look at this thread.

Deleted
    If he hadn't panicked (every would on livestream) and simply said I'm sorry instantly aside from the outrage of twats there wouldn't be a whole lot anyone could do against it. He doesn't even properly apologize.

Not sure how I feel about this, the mistake itself isn't the issue as everybody makes mistakes but he doesn't deal with his mistake in a proper manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.... so you have never played a game like WoW or something and they fail in a funny way and you shit on them in a friendly manner? I guess you have no friends then if you are so serious that you need to have no swear words with you friends in a FRIENDLY MANNER.
    Let see hmm yeah sure I've played online with other people in vent or something sure. I never made it a point to care about conversation not pertaining to a raid. I also don't make a habit of calling people my friend because they are in range of me alone virtually or in person.

Has anyone said stupid shit? Sure they weren't my friends and I still said something when it was prudent although rare. Because I don't associate with morons either.

But yes a friend I'm sure said something stupid we talked if it was a problem they stopped and that had happened only a handful of times and it would be over fundamental differences.

So no I never insulted my friends never attacked one outside of a ring or specific argument not them personally. That was years ago experience has kept a few friends but non that weren't worth having.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Because it's funny roasting your friends?

Do you live in Disneyland?
    No because I'm not fragile and words only matter from some not everyone. I don't need to say stupid shit to numb myself up lol

I don't know anyone who's fragile or in need of that shit. It's not Disneyland. Lol plenty of people on here now I would say I hate. Most don't seem to be that fragile either Or stupid.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-09-11 at 05:24 AM.

Deleted
    Let see hmm yeah sure I've played online with other people in vent or something sure. I never made it a point to care about conversation not pertaining to a raid. I also don't make a habit of calling people my friend because they are in range of me alone virtually or in person.

Has anyone said stupid shit? Sure they weren't my friends and I still said something when it was prudent although rare. Because I don't associate with morons either.

But yes a friend I'm sure said something stupid we talked if it was a problem they stopped and that had happened only a handful of times and it would be over fundamental differences.

So no I never insulted my friends never attacked one outside of a ring or specific argument not them personally. That was years ago experience has kept a few friends but non that weren't worth having.

- - - Updated - - -

No because I'm not fragile and words only matter from some not everyone. I don't need to say stupid shit to numb myself up lol
    You severely misunderstand the word roast. Like severely

You say you aren't fragile. It that's exactly how you come off. If you can't handle your friends roasting you then You are fragile. You keep talking about superior intellect but this happens in all layers of society. Einstein had a club for it you know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    To be fair, he did offend a bunch of white 20-something pseudo liberal human garbage, that desperately have to be offended and outraged on the behalf of other's so they have something to wank themselves to sleep at nights.

Just look at this thread.
    Or we could just look at the obnoxious shit you posted.

Or we could just look at the obnoxious shit you posted.
    Like i give a shit about what an sjw like you think about my post lma0.

Go and defend the honor of some women, or minorities since they are so fragile they need you to stand up for them.
    Or fuck back off to whatever cesspool you came from, i don't care.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know anyone who's fragile or in need of that shit. It's not Disneyland. Lol plenty of people on here now I would say I hate. Most don't seem to be that fragile either Or stupid.
    You say that you're not fragile, but everything you have said points to you actually being fragile.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say that you're not fragile, but everything you have said points to you actually being fragile.
    Well how great is your observation let's start there, because by what I have seen it's not good, so why would I place any stock in what you have to say, especially not knowing you.

I mean I get what you mean by this roast business I can figure that much out, and no when with friends I have better things to do then say stupid shit to them, they are my friends for FFS.

Like a bunch of losers who watched fucking fight club too much about an insane crazy motherfucker having a conversation with himself about being punched in the face because his life was so numb, thus encouraging other fucking dweebs just like him.

I have had real fights, and or pain in my life, so has anybody I have ever even called friend. Fragile is a term I use for people really fucking always wound up and jazzed about shit but never step up against anybody real.

Sparring is great but I am never really going to try to kill my friend or go all in, which is an exercise in itself, but if I am doing that it serves a purpose, not just fucking around because I am bored or I am afraid of my feelings or emotions or expressing myself, like a man or human being.

You get what I am saying?

So I don't spend my time saying a bunch of bullshit that I don't mean to the very people that mean the most, I rather save that for real situations and focus.

And honestly even if I did roast or when I do spar in real life like a boxing ring, it would likely not be a friend but someone who wanted to go and at least someone a little above my class, so I get better.

Not spending time sparing with someone I might be able to anticipate safely or attack people too weak to defend them selves or are easy targets.

Pewdiepie is a racist, was there any doubt from the first time he got busted for this shit.
    Agreed, just wonder how many more "oops" getting recorded/put on youtube there need to be before people accept it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Like i give a shit about what an sjw like you think about my post lma0.

Go and defend the honor of some women, or minorities since they are so fragile they need you to stand up for them.
    Or fuck back off to whatever cesspool you came from, i don't care.
    Yep that is why you brought up your SJW rant, and couldn't wait to hit the "reply with quotes" back button right, and I mean if you aren't fragile, right?

I am not standing up for anybody other than myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol. I support him for saying nigger in the heat of the moment, fuckit. Nothing wrong with saying nigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Agreed, just wonder how many more "oops" getting recorded/put on youtube there need to be before people accept it.
    If I were him I would keep them going because the obvious has been stated it does probably get his views up, but just like any other useless tender when they start winding down they do the same thing, maybe he has the money invested though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You severely misunderstand the word roast. Like severely

You say you aren't fragile. It that's exactly how you come off. If you can't handle your friends roasting you then You are fragile. You keep talking about superior intellect but this happens in all layers of society. Einstein had a club for it you know
    No it doesn't, and I am not in the Einstein club, I am already realistic about my prospects, and everything else, maybe you are young, I'll buy that stretch yourself and what not, I was young and stupid, just not that young and stupid.

I mean I remembered you needed friends to survive when shit got serious and you needed it, someone to look out for you or someone you could trust, I never needed to beat the shit out of one of my friends to make myself feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well how great is your observation let's start there, because by what I have seen it's not good, so why would I place any stock in what you have to say, especially not knowing you.

I mean I get what you mean by this roast business I can figure that much out, and no when with friends I have better things to do then say stupid shit to them, they are my friends for FFS.

Like a bunch of losers who watched fucking fight club too much about an insane crazy motherfucker having a conversation with himself about being punched in the face because his life was so numb, thus encouraging other fucking dweebs just like him.

I have had real fights, and or pain in my life, so has anybody I have ever even called friend. Fragile is a term I use for people really fucking always wound up and jazzed about shit but never step up against anybody real.

Sparring is great but I am never really going to try to kill my friend or go all in, which is an exercise in itself, but if I am doing that it serves a purpose, not just fucking around because I am bored or I am afraid of my feelings or emotions or expressing myself, like a man or human being.

You get what I am saying?

So I don't spend my time saying a bunch of bullshit that I don't mean to the very people that mean the most, I rather save that for real situations and focus.

And honestly even if I did roast or when I do spar in real life like a boxing ring, it would likely not be a friend but someone who wanted to go and at least someone a little above my class, so I get better.

Not spending time sparing with someone I might be able to anticipate safely or attack people too weak to defend them selves or are easy targets.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of roasting you're friends or being roasted yourself, when you have friends that you have been friends with for many years and you are so comfortable with them that that you can joke with them and they joke with you, it's all fun, no one takes what we say to each other seriously, we just laugh at it.

I work as a Firefighter and a Paramedic, even in a job that is this serious, we still roast each other and have a laugh, you know why? when you work in a job where you see the most horrifying shit you can imagine we all need to laugh and have fun, not laughing and having fun with you're friends makes the job far harder on you mentally, we don't do it when we are on a call, but when we have a break we joke around and have fun and try to forget what we just went through.
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I don't think you understand the meaning of roasting you're friends or being roasted yourself, when you have friends that you have been friends with for many years and you are so comfortable with them that that you can joke with them and they joke with you, it's all fun, no one takes what we say to each other seriously, we just laugh at it.

I work as a Firefighter and a Paramedic, even in a job that is this serious, we still roast each other and have a laugh, you know why? when you work in a job where you see the most horrifying shit you can imagine we all need to laugh and have fun, not laughing and having fun with you're friends makes the job far harder on you mentally, we don't do it when we are on a call, but when we have a break we joke around and have fun and try to forget what we just went through.
    How would he? Doesn't have any.