Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    perhaps the toy you get from intact demon eyes can do something.
    it lets you mind control demons (dont have the toy myself) "All-Seer's Eye"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, this is supposed to be Timeless Isles on steroids. I am kind of disappointed they didn't have an achievement for getting all the collectibles.

We are going to be on Argus for a year. Rares should be rare and it should take multiple kills to get the collectibles from them. Otherwise everyone will be out of here in a few weeks and what the fuck will we do for the rest of the year?
    The toys aren't 100% drops, neither are any of the mounts. So, even after a year unless you're farming day after day a lot of people still won't have everything.

I have darkspore fel ray, maddened chaosrunner and the one from the 2k demon kills. I've also gotten 3 or 4 toys and some of the transmog gear. Have 2 pieces of the triumvirate mog and one from world breakers.

So there's still a fuckton of shit to get. Both transmog sets, 9 or so new mounts from rares, and a bunch of toys. Nobody is going to have everything after day 1 or even day 50.

An achievement would be okay but I don't think it's necessary.

I thought maybe he wouldn't spawn until the week 3 unlocks but that doesn't explain nobody seeing him on PTR.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad if some of them weren't so darn... well, rare.

A system like this, with an achievement like Commander of Argus, really should have a more generous helping of chances to get a specific rare.
    Still hope it's better then the random world bosses or achievements like the old "fishin round isles" RNG... that could take weeks longer if you missed some days of the game...

It's mainly the fact it's not account wide that annoys me since I play many alts at various times of day , but at least I read once you get the achievement once you unlock ALL weapons I suppose that's the account wide part
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-09 at 08:09 PM.

Okay so 1 of my guildies has killed him and he vagely remembers that he might have killed it in an greater invasion portal , a mini boss if you will .. hope this helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    Okay so 1 of my guildies has killed him and he vagely remembers that he might have killed it in an greater invasion portal , a mini boss if you will .. hope this helps
    Does he have the achievement? Or some kind of proof?

I personally only have Videx and Voruun remaining. Hope they spawn soon, since the hunt has been a fair pain in the -.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    Sounds very suspicious... Why would an Argus rare be in an invasion point? Are there any otheres that are in the invasion points?

Madness will consume you!!!

im only going by what im being told , maybe they got it wrong

This was posted by user "Spoonie" over in the WoW Secrets Discord this morning:

about videx, Gm just answered we still have one week left of unlocking certain areas so if he hast spawned in the next 2 weeks plz write again ^^
    Hearsay, of course, but there you go. If true, the GM's comment implies that Videx is tied to the final areas of Mac'Aree being unlocked for questing.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-09-10 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    This was posted by user "Spoonie" over in the WoW Secrets Discord this morning:

Hearsay, of course, but there you go. If true, the GM's comment implies that Videx is tied to the final areas of Mac'Aree being unlocked for questing.
    IIRC from the PTR during the last storyline of Argus you get access to certain void portals, perhaps he is there.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Saddest thing i read today...
    It happened for me on Admiral yesterday.

Got him today, just Feasel Voruun and Videx left.

Has voruun been up yet? Been waiting to get him for a while but he never spawns, I'm starting to think he's bound to week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Has voruun been up yet? Been waiting to get him for a while but he never spawns, I'm starting to think he's bound to week 3.
    I've heard he spawned on the EU servers once, but hasn't yet for US.

Seems like Shadowcaster Voruun is bugged. He spawned at 9 am on EU and when he was killed he didn't respawn again.

Edit: Just got him. Apparently he isn't bugged but its respawn time seems to be around 10 min.
    Last edited by Tyron; 2017-09-11 at 07:12 AM.

Seems like Shadowcaster Voruun is bugged. He spawned at 9 am on EU and when he was killed he didn't respawn again.

Edit: Just got him. Apparently he isn't bugged but its respawn time seems to be around 10 min.

Can confirm this, killed him roughly 09:10, and he's back up now at 9:20... was just afk-ing here while watching youtube etc. while waiting for the next "cycle" of rares, and i noticed a star on the minimap (windowed fullscreen ftw) :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Getting back to Soultender Videx, I don't know if it's because today is Monday of week 3 or because I have killed all other rares or what but Kil'jaeden's Terrace just filled with souls:

Getting back to Soultender Videx, I don't know if it's because today is Monday of week 3 or because I have killed all other rares or what but Kil'jaeden's Terrace just filled with souls:
    had dh friend come by, 1 guy shows up red with spectral sight

just checked on an alt, none of them come up as red with spectral.