Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

I want playable Nathrezim

They look cool. Are cool.

And if Dreadlord Jaina is an indication how their females look like then I imagine degenerates are going to love their cuckbound female toons.

Playable nathrezim is round 10th place or beyond. Still got sub races, playable naga, ogres, ethereals, etc to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post

And if Dreadlord Jaina is an indication how their females look like then I imagine degenerates are going to love their cuckbound female toons.
    ....What?
    /10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I've always been pissed off that they kicked Varimathras out of the horde by "lul he went crazy!" and always hoped he would bring Eredar and other demons as playable into the horde. But alas, Nu-Blizzard (any game past vanilla wow) couldn't write a story if a gun was to their head.
    He didnt go crazy. He was always loyal to the Burning Legion... He faked allegiance with Sylvanas to be spared, but he was -Never- loyal to her in truth.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    ....What?
    /10
    Yeah, wot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post

But, Dreadlord Jaina is a bad meme.

And no thanks, don't really want convert demons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

....What?
    /10
    People unable to turn off their memes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pass. I'd rather have Ogres, Ethereals, Naga, or Vyrkul.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But there's one already who's in the Army of the Light. Granted they just said somehow unknown. One would have to imagine he was born on the Legion's side and somehow crossed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    But there's one already who's in the Army of the Light. Granted they just said somehow unknown. One would have to imagine he was born on the Legion's side and somehow crossed over.
    Given the Illidan cinematic, it seems more likely he was captured and then brainwashed via light infusion.

Deleted
    I want playable Kobolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Given the Illidan cinematic, it seems more likely he was captured and then brainwashed via light infusion.
    As odd as it sounds, that cinematic alone (well with others like Velen's) wonder how much they actually believe in the light VS being brainwashed in some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    I want playable Kobolds.
    Then we can have everyone running around yelling "YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!"

Deleted
    No more winged humanoid-demon combos pls. Just something new, fuck nagas fuck vrykuls and fuck nathrezims. Give me a new original race.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    No more winged humanoid-demon combos pls. Just something new, fuck nagas fuck vrykuls and fuck nathrezims. Give me a new original race.
    We are pretty late in the game for "omg look a mysterious new race no on ehas ever seen or heard of!"

....What?
    /10
    He seems to think it's cool to be a misogynist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    We are pretty late in the game for "omg look a mysterious new race no on ehas ever seen or heard of!"
    I know, but at this moment, things like nagas, ogres, broken draeneis, high elves... We are just too used to these races to be something exciting. They have to find the balance between something attractive to the players that sounds new. It's like if they added necromancer class. Yes is probably in the top 5 most requested classes, but adding yet another dark themed caster to the game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Oh, I wasn't saying there wasn't. But seeing how Xe'ra took things in hand (or holy tentacle), I think he's a convert, just like they tried changing Illidan. Purging the Fel.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I know, but at this moment, things like nagas, ogres, broken draeneis, high elves... We are just too used to these races to be something exciting. They have to find the balance between something attractive to the players that sounds new. It's like if they added necromancer class. Yes is probably in the top 5 most requested classes, but adding yet another dark themed caster to the game...
    So you think they'd be better off adding a race no one knows anything about and doesn't care about, where they have no idea if anyone will even like or want to play it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So you think they'd be better off adding a race no one knows anything about and doesn't care about, where they have no idea if anyone will even like or want to play it?
    If they present it with a nice and well written lore, in a context where they actually make sense, I'm all for it. Like Pandarens, Chen existed in warcraft, but when they implemented it in MoP, It really felt like a new race, different form the rest, that can be Alliance or Horde, and fitted so good with the whole theme of the expansion. I'd rather have this to "players want to play ogres, just include them because they are ogres, no matter what the expansion is about, just ogres!!!"

Deleted
    ....What?
    /10
    Just what you read
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But, Dreadlord Jaina is a bad meme.

I meant hots skin.

Common goals, common shoals.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He seems to think it's cool to be a misogynist.
    muh misogyny, he be hating them womanz. he be like gynophobe but more. I kno tis be tru cuz I haz third rainbow belt in womyn studies.