Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    So you do have to keep hitting a button to search? Totally useless to me, then.
    Well the benefit is that with 1 button press you can do multiple searches, so if you want to see which rares are up in argus instead of walking to everyone or searching for everyone manually you just press the button and you will instantly see exactly which rares are up just as an example!

That's awesome. I was just looking for a PGF replacement the other night and wondered if it would ever be updated. So nice for searching for groups in the background instead of actively checking over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    But that is exactly what IS expected for larger raid sizes. One of the reasons that 20 man was chosen for Mythic raids is the ability to represent each class.
    Yet it isn't what happens. I'm looking at the world firsts. They stack badly so why?

wow they finally updated premade group finder, been broken for months

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    But that is exactly what IS expected for larger raid sizes. One of the reasons that 20 man was chosen for Mythic raids is the ability to represent each class.
    But that's not what happens anyways. Even if you exclude the world first raid team (which stack certain classes and completely leaves out others) you would see that there isn't this mythical class representation that people talk about.

We currently don't have any rogues or warlocks... yet we progress just fine. The last raid boss that "required" a certain class was Mythic BRF. And even Blizzard stated that doing that was a mistake.

Also if you were good at elementary level mathematics at all you would know there is no possible way to get every class/spec combo into a 20 man raid team, if it were even needed, which it's not.

Tl;dr 10man would function just fine. Blizzard just has this idea that 20man feels more epic. When in reality it just means they can make the fights more complicated and harder with 20m vs 10m. That's it. It's not anymore "epic". That's called a cop out.

Deleted
    I'm uselessly hoping for a come back in old raiding sizes..