Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Has voruun been up yet? Been waiting to get him for a while but he never spawns, I'm starting to think he's bound to week 3.
    yup, just killed him.
    only soultender left now

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    just checked on an alt, none of them come up as red with spectral.
    cant post pics yet but:
    imgur dot com/a/lT6xW
    colorblind much?

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    yup, just killed him.
    only soultender left now
    On US? What time was it when he spawned?

Quote Originally Posted by slocky View Post
    cant post pics yet but:
    imgur dot com/a/lT6xW
    colorblind much?
    I was at the wrong place I only took a quick look at the screen shot and assumed it was the spirits infront of http://www.wowhead.com/quest=48733/j...hampion-vorusk

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    I was at the wrong place I only took a quick look at the screen shot and assumed it was the spirits infront of
    someone responded saying its actually part of a WQ thats available next week where we have to find a demon infiltrator >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    nope, eu
    sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Voruun spawned last night on EU during the 9 PM to 1 AM rare cycle; players report that his respawn time is much longer than the other rares, too.

Since Vigilant Thanos spawned on EU one cycle before he spawned on US, I was hoping that would happen with Voruun, but unfortunately it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Voruun spawned last night on EU during the 9 PM to 1 AM rare cycle; players report that his respawn time is much longer than the other rares, too.

Since Vigilant Thanos spawned on EU one cycle before he spawned on US, I was hoping that would happen with Voruun, but unfortunately it didn't.
    God I'm getting Kosumoth flashbacks.

EU keeps getting the nice thing and US is getting bubkis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up on US right NOW

Voruun has just spawned on the US servers. Get him while he's hot.

He was killed so fast that when people announced he was up, people rushed there and proceeded to melt down in rage "YOU LIARS!"

He takes roughtly ~10 minutes to respawn, inform people who are waiting. Knowledge is power!

New comment on Wowhead:

Today (11.9.2017) I opened a ticket to ask about if this rare is even in the game at the moment. About two hours later GM answered to my ticket and the answer was as follows:"Thanks for getting in touch! From what I can see, Soultender Videx should not be part of the achievement as he isn't currently in the game, so our developers are working on removing him from the achievement

Once this is done, you'll get your achievement if you've completed the other criteria, but we can't grant it to you before then, unfortunately.

Glad I could clear things up!

Kaszbad.
    Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    New comment on Wowhead:

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
    I just saw that on the Warcraft forums, I am submitting a ticket in response to see if I get the same feedback.

If that's true that's kind of a letdown, I was hoping for a nice secret rare

arent rares supposed to be up for 4 hours?

nvm, managed to get a group to do voruun, now time to beg for the portal to rezira
    Last edited by Leyre; 2017-09-11 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Rezira is not part of the achievement though
    Yes she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Rezira is not part of the achievement though
    except he is

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    arent rares supposed to be up for 4 hours?

nvm, managed to get a group to do voruun, now time to beg for the portal to rezira
    PM me if you are on EU

looks like the achievement was hotfixed, its no longer asking for videx, now to wait to xethgar and rezira t.t (im on NA if anyone is kind enough to share their portal)