Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Another one seemingly unaware of the history behind the N-word, which simply does not exist for the words "cunt", "butt", "bloomin'" and "heck".

One should not be surprised, but then again...
    I'm aware as far as it was derived from "Niger River" used to belittle the black slaves they stole from the area. Who the fuck cares, it will lose its meaning eventually. It has already morphed and become acceptable to say for African Americans. It is still just a word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    That means black people who know the real weight of that word and how much it hurts

nobody told me black people invented a time machine

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No what you're saying is you are ok with statements about black people as a whole taking responsibility for something which they have no authority while you get a free pass from yourself. You're full of shit.
    If they have no authority in it then why is it used so much between blacks to reference each other?

I don't walk around calling my white friends crackers or my Mexican friends wetbacks...but if I sit in a room full of black people the n word gets dropped every time...to each other. I think you need more diversity in your life to understand where I'm coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    No, it doesn't.

If you assault someone because they insulted you, you are a savage and not fit to be set loose on society. You should go to prison.

"Waaaaaah someone was mean to me, I'm going to go punch them because I lack self control." What a child.

And that passive aggressive bullshit should go right along with it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Expert scandal engineer, engineers scandal and gets more views. More at 5.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    If they have no authority in it then why is it used so much between blacks to reference each other?
    It's really not. There's a minority of people that use it, but even most black people think it's stupid ANYONE using it.

Think it's mostly the media perpetuating it's usage.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account

I don't walk around calling my white friends crackers or my Mexican friends wetbacks...but if I sit in a room full of black people the n word gets dropped every time...to each other. I think you need more diversity in your life to understand where I'm coming from.
    Again you're ignorant racist bullshit question isn't something a whole fucking race needs to answer for. You want to pick an individual fine take that shit up with them.

This is about Pewdiepie who did say it. So if you want to make that shit about an entire race. I think you're letting on a lot more than you own up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    So the fuck what? If a white guy wants to say nigger they should.

you truly are clueless aren't you....smdh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    No they have the privilege of spamming it, but they claim white people can't use it cuz they don't know how it feels or the real meaning.
    That means black people who know the real weight of that word and how much it hurts, are allowed to use it when speaking to the people it hurts the most.

Biggest racial loophole, they're all bitches looking for a reason to fight and end up in jail.
    No more like people who know the difference between friends using it in their company with each other and someone else looking. To see if killing them is worth going to prison.

If the word isn't that important why say it. It's because you don't give a fuck so why should they about you.

when are his fifteen minutes gonna be up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    There's a lightyears of difference between being an asshole and a douche, and doing something that people think "isn't OK", and being labeled as a racist. Anyone finding out only now that Pewds is a douche and that he acts like a douche and does things that "aren't OK" must be completely new to him and YouTube in general. We've known that for like, half a decade now.

But people love being white knights. People love being social justice warriors. And people sure do love their fucking hyperbole. Gather the crowd, light the torches, tie him up, stand around him in a circle and yell BURN THE WITCH! BURN HIM!
    Oh, not arguing against you here.
    Just saying, people like the "bad" almost as much as the "good", if not more.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again you're ignorant racist bullshit question isn't something a whole fucking race needs to answer for. You want to pick an individual fine take that shit up with them.

This is about Pewdiepie who did say it. So if you want to make that shit about an entire race. I think you're letting on a lot more than you own up to.
    Perhaps if black people didn't say it so often in reference to each other other people wouldn't think it's ok either.

Deleted
    As a totally-not-racist guy, racial slurs are a common part of my vocabulary. Don't lie, everyone denies the Holocaust when they're a little mad. Why are people getting so offended?

Pewdiepie is going to make a million dollars for dropping the N-bomb. He'll get a spike in viewership that will bring in at least that many new viewers.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Pewdiepie is going to make a million dollars for dropping the N-bomb. He'll get a spike in viewership that will bring in at least that many new viewers.
    hey since the beginning of time controversy always sells

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps if black people didn't say it so often in reference to each other other people wouldn't think it's ok either.
    See, this right here is the issue. You have black people wanting equality, and I am all for everyone being equal in rights and shit. But you can't have equality and special rights only for your group. THAT ISN'T EQUALITY.

If a black person walks up to friends and says "mah nigga", that's ok. If a white person does the same thing, it's racist? Ok then...

People just need to stop being so fucking sensitive to everything. I was called a racist in Tesco for laughing at a bottle of alcohol called Cordon Negro. I said to my mum when we were passing "lol, look, they sell negros" and this woman looked at me and literally ran up to my face saying I was a racist and shit. I simply pointed at the bottle and told her to go fuck herself with it.

For reference: http://www.freixenet.co.uk/The-Range...n/Cordon-Negro

Deleted
    mall, you were basically shilling fascism just a page ago, i think it's time to stop posting since all this is making you very, very angry.

most white teenagers like yelling the n word because they think they're being "shocking" and just want a rise while playing video games

7+ Year Old Account
    And that passive aggressive bullshit should go right along with it.
    Nothing I said was passive aggressive.