Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Since you don't actually want to discuss this OP, why not make a blog on wordpress or something instead of using MMO-Champ as your blog?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post

I feel blizzard put as little resources as they can on revamping these models. That is the major issue why many people including me don't like new models.
    'I don't like the models therefor Blizzard didn't put much effort into them'

It's cute how OP is trying too hard to be relevant, then get countered by a lot of good replies from the others and reply weakly to them with little to no research. He claimed there's people listening to him when this thread can show that not only he doesn't care about the others' opinions, but think that everyone who disagree with him are wrong.

Off-topic for OP: Buffing or nerfing a class has no impact and no connection on marketing whatsoever. Why? Because monks, the class you heavily have a vendetta against, are actually strong and WW are going to receive a flat 9% damage buff next reset, and what's going to happen? Nothing! Why? Because, unless you're a FotM or top 5 Mythic raider, people aren't going to leave the game because of a buff/nerf and will still keep playing for what they enjoy.
    If your avatar is anime or MLP your opinion counts for 1/3 of a normal persons opinion. It's like an unspoken rule. -Filthy Frank

Boy. It must suck to be delusional and blind. Otherwise you'd be able to see the differences in the models and admit it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I don't look at my character face that often to give a fuck about the fact that new faces are a bit similar to each other. They still look far better than the five polygons mess we had before.

The nose of model is like pig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Identical is not "exactly the same". You really should stop the lies.
    There you go again... now read the part exactly AFTER what you underlined... you really should stop quoting the dictionary in an attempt to be argumentative, its against the rules.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We'll feel like we've succeeded if you see the updated version of your character and it still feels like you’re looking at the character you’ve been playing for the past however many years—only someone has finally focused a lens.
    That's not a promise. Do you know what a promise is?
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    There you go again... now read the part exactly AFTER what you underlined... you really should stop quoting the dictionary in an attempt to be argumentative, its against the rules.
    alike is not same.

Wew lad OP needs some glasses and a cocktail of antifreeze

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    That's not a promise. Do you know what a promise is?
    With the revamp, we’re completely overhauling every aspect of the player models, but our goal is to do so while retaining the core look and feel that has always made them your character. We'll feel like we've succeeded if you see the updated version of your character and it still feels like you’re looking at the character you’ve been playing for the past however many years—only someone has finally focused a lens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    We're five pages in and OP is just spouting whatever nonsense to goad hostile responses. Probably what they are fishing for tbh since everyone has pretty much as shown proof that they're being an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Blahblahblah
    And... to """prove your point""", you use pictures made back in WoD beta for the "comparisons" to try to show the "superiority" of old models over the new ones. (You even have the galls of saying they have the "identical horrible faces without any options". Seriously, like, WTF?)

Worst trolling attempt I've seen in a long time. Possibly ever.

0/10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And... to """prove your point""", you use pictures made back in WoD beta for the "comparisons" to try to show the "superiority" of old models over the new ones. (You even have the galls of saying they have the "identical horrible faces without any options". Seriously, like, WTF?)

Worst trolling attempt I've seen in a long time. Possibly ever.

0/10
    LOL. I don't have Legion client now.

With the revamp, we’re completely overhauling every aspect of the player models, but our goal is to do so while retaining the core look and feel that has always made them your character. We'll feel like we've succeeded if you see the updated version of your character and it still feels like you’re looking at the character you’ve been playing for the past however many years—only someone has finally focused a lens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    If most people don't care about models, why would you allow blizzard waste your money for wasting precious resources on revamping models/animations?
    People don't care about OLD models. Times change, and they were replaced with more up to date versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are more identical compared to old models.
    This is factually wrong.

For the classic models, each race used the same head/face mesh - they were textured differently for each option, but strip away the texture and every head/face was the exact same. There were exceptions like the missing jaw Forsaken, but otherwise? Exact same mesh regardless of what face you picked.

The new models actually have differently shaped faces at the mesh/geometry level, they aren't the same faces just with different textures. Sorry you don't like them, but you're wrong, and using outdated images to make your point doesn't change that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It's obvious you haven't played since early WoD before model improvements are done. In that case, why even make this thread? You're stuck in 2014 and are trying to stir shit up. Log off of MMP Champion, go for a walk and realize that you're a fuckin bum

LOL. I don't have Legion client now.

So... you're saying you don't know what a promise is? That's a goal statement, it's not the same as a promise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    People don't care about OLD models. Times change, and they were replaced with more up to date versions.
    That is basically wrong since blizzard updates old models a little every expansion. https://wowdev.wiki/M2

Your old models on legion clients don't look exactly the same as vanilla too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, a goal isn't a promise. At all.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The nose of model is like pig.
    You mean that the light in this particular place make the new model look a bit silly? That's real argument, sure it is!