Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I find it hard to believe the girl on left is model. Those lips look like lip plastic surgery gone wrong case, and her butt/hips seem disproportionately big
    6/10 is generous

7+ Year Old Account
    Obese is not "curvy". She's fat, period. Actually, both are fat. Having a small waist doesn't negate the fact that you have a big (fat) ass. Both are gross-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    t h i c c
    That's actually a reference to the "pear" shape, even though it's not a real word and people that use it are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Looks gross in both pictures. Not sure what the deal is with making one's ass bigger. It's fucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I hate when I see people like this acting as if there's nothing wrong with being fat. Yes don't put yourself down for being fat but don't make it seem all glamorous either.
    Yeah I feel you. Sometimes it isn't your fault. Sometimes it's some horrible genetic stuff that just destroys you, sometimes it's the result of shitty parenting, sometimes it's the result of awful diet and the laziness that comes with that. But most importantly, you can't glorify it. Anybody who is unhealthy should NOT be glorified. It's like when emo shit took off in middle school and people were cutting themselves to be cool. Like, are you fucking crazy? You're cutting yourself for a fad? Because you want to be the biggest My Chemical Romance fan? This is the same shit. People with depression need to seek help, not feel like they're cool for it. People who are obese need to try to help themselves instead of pretending like it's okay. People don't need to point it out to them that they're fat (I mean it's not like they don't probably know), but glorifying it promotes a sense of complacency that will lead to the problem getting worse instead of better.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Yeah, run of the mill fat person. As in, she looks like a fat person. She doesn't look like a grotesquely fat person. Just a standard fat person. She's probably in the mid-to-high 200's. Grotesquely fat is waaaaay fatter than that.

Either which ways, if you think a person is ugly, that's really not grounds to talk about them like they're human garbage. Why did everyone who attended school forget about the golden rule Like it suddenly vanished the minute people got the internet
    Never said she was ugly. Didn't not say that either but the point is, if that is run of the mill, there is a serious fucking problem with our population.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Well we live in an age where PC is bull and telling it like it is gets you elected.

So yeah, call her phaaaat and you might just become next President of US. You require no other qualification.

Deleted
    She is NOT curvy. This is NOT the type of fat you get from genetics, but from eating way too much and unhealthy.

Plus, "cyberbullying" is the biggest nonsense that ever existed.
    If you dont want people judging you on your body, stop posting bikini pics of yourself online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Can't take the phrase 'cyber bullying' or what it entails seriously.

People need to grow a spine.

Yeah, run of the mill fat person. As in, she looks like a fat person. She doesn't look like a grotesquely fat person. Just a standard fat person. She's probably in the mid-to-high 200's. Grotesquely fat is waaaaay fatter than that.

Either which ways, if you think a person is ugly, that's really not grounds to talk about them like they're human garbage. Why did everyone who attended school forget about the golden rule Like it suddenly vanished the minute people got the internet
    The golden rule was no matter how "mean" or inconvenient or whatever you want to call it something is, you tell it to people so they can fucking fix it. Someone saying that he's healthy at that weight would be admitted in a mental institution in any country that cares about mental health (read: not the US).

She'd be "fat" if she weighed less than half of what she currently does... she's not fat, she's well past the point where you're considered morbidly obese.

Obesity shouldn't be glorified.

Attacking overweight to fat people trying to improve themselves and become more fit is scummy.

There are enough online tools online to avoid this supposed bullying. It's not inescapable and we don't need to circle the wagons.

As a fat fuck I know when I see a fat fuck and that one is a definitely it. The other bint in the photo is not particularily beautiful, her lips look just gross and fake even for a person of darker complexion but she is still lightyears ahead of the one on the right . While I don't think people should bully other people, as I think people should mind their own business, I can't stand people that have clear deficiancies and clamor for positive attention to the point of demanding it from people.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-09-12 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    The golden rule was no matter how "mean" or inconvenient or whatever you want to call it something is, you tell it to people so they can fucking fix it. Someone saying that he's healthy at that weight would be admitted in a mental institution in any country that cares about mental health (read: not the US).

She'd be "fat" if she weighed less than half of what she currently does... she's not fat, she's well past the point where you're considered morbidly obese.
    I'm not talking about calling her fat or whatever, obviously not, -- because I called her fat.
    I'm talking about calling her a "fucking orca" "a land whale" and other stuff. That's juvenile and shitty behavior.

--- also, half of what she currently does? I reckon she probably weighs in the mid to high 200's (maybe 300?), depending on her height, which I don't know (and am just guessing). If she weighed half of that, she'd be 135-150. Wtf? (and 135-150 would be fat?)
    Last edited by Otimus; 2017-09-12 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    I find it hard to believe the girl on left is model. Those lips look like lip plastic surgery gone wrong case, and her butt/hips seem disproportionately big
    6/10 is generous
    "Basement dwelling virgin ALERT"

Deleted
    Jesus, these comments makes for some really depressing reading. I sincerely hope you'll raise your children to be better people than yourselves.

Cruel to be kind is also definitely still a thing. That doesn't mean you should harass someone, but there's nothing wrong with pointing out that it's delusional to genuinely believe that you can be healthy at every size. It's simply not true. By promoting that kind of delusion and nodding your head "out of kindness", you're only possibly helping someone kill themselves. That is not kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Jesus, these comments makes for some really depressing reading. I sincerely hope you'll raise your children to be better people than yourselves.
    Don't worry, they will never reproduce.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigmatar View Post
    cyberbullying is never gonna be real

just turn the social media account off
    if you're sitting there taking in the banter that's your problem
    and shes not curby, shes am obese woman, stop sugar coating real problems
    this is the same bullshit non arguement people spout when they have never had first hand experience of cyber bullying, furthermore, the way that technology and infrastructure exist today, it is nigh on impossible for a large number of people in the online world to simply 'turn it off' without causing a lot of hassle for other people associated with that individual, it's like saying to a youtube personality 'oh you don't want to see all the negative hateful comments in the comment section, don't post video's then' what about people who may be supporting the channel on patreon for example, you can't not provide content for those people, you have ad revenue and need to make sure advertisers are kept in the loop, you have a myriad of problems, but i guess you never thought of that did you?

What annoys me more than anything is the caption under the photo, part of it, 'Both are Beautiful'

No, both aren't. At least in my opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I find it ridiculous that people keep saying that. Hell there's some people out there who think the thinner one is ugly and the fat one is beautiful, its all based on individual taste for christ sakes.

Pretty much the rest of the caption I agree with.

Oh and while I hate to say it, there is a difference between curvey and fat. I wouldn't call her curvey personally, but I wouldn't call it obese either.

Deleted
    I guess the "curvy" girl needed some publicity, because you can be pretty sure there are comments like those on every post she makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    "Basement dwelling virgin ALERT"

I wouldn't touch angelina joulie with a 10 foot pole because I'm not sure my liability insurance covers silicon, but the other 3 are all beautiful.. the bottom right one just looks kind of smug which detracts. So your meme is a fail ;P.

I'm not talking about calling her fat or whatever, obviously not, -- because I called her fat.
    I'm talking about calling her a "fucking orca" "a land whale" and other stuff. That's juvenile and shitty behavior.

--- also, half of what she currently does? I reckon she probably weighs in the mid to high 200's (maybe 300?), depending on her height, which I don't know (and am just guessing). If she weighed half of that, she'd be 134-150. Wtf?
    Well, she's not fat. She's fucking morbidly obese and there's no way her and anyone else that thinks she's healthy or just fat doesn't suffer from a mental disease. You're fat when you're overweight, at 150 for a woman you're getting way too close for comfort to obesity, something that's considered a fucking disease.